Astronomy 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- ... yes, Zoe admitted with a girlish pride

- hmm, you have a lovely pussy Zoe ...

- do I?

- ... absolutely, quite gorgeous ... hmm, Jane cooed lasciviously while bringing the girl's come-soaked panties to her lips, so sweet, so fragrant ... hmm, she moaned while tracing her tongue across the gooey wet cotton, your come tastes so nice

- does it, Zoe asked, mesmerized by Jane's debauchery

- very, Jane smiled salaciously, now smearing gooey come over her naked bosom ... hmm, it feels so good on my breasts, so creamy ... hmm, imagine making yourself come all over my breasts Zoe ... would you like that baby?

- uh-uh

- kissing my nipples with your sticky pussy-lips while playing with your swollen clitoris ... coming over me again and again ...

- oh yes

- ... hmm, Jane moaned reflectively, next time baby, do that next time and then I'll let you lick my pussy again, but for now ... would you like me to lick your pussy?

- yes, oh yes, the girl moaned excitedly

- ... till you come in my mouth ...

- uh-uh

- ... oh Zoe, Jane sighed tenderly, I want you to come so much, I want you to fill my mouth with your sweet creamy come ...

- yes, yes, the girl moaned breathlessly, her voice trembling with extreme arousal, I will ...

- ... and then, Jane smiled, you must go home ... and imagine masturbating over my breasts next time.

* * * * *

Patrick woke shortly before seven, his mind full of the sights, sounds and experiences of the night before. Zoe, he had to admit, had been an absolute delight, a treasure found. Her final orgasm had been so joyous, so deep and profound, so sensuous and so appreciated as to make him feel proud of Jane's sexual art and tenderness. For what had seemed like several minutes the girl had moaned ecstatically of the tremendous orgasm coursing through her trembling body, squeezing and caressing her lovely breasts animally while thrusting her pudenda deeper and deeper into his wife's mouth. When eventually the girl collapsed, inert, Jane's own breathless panting filled the room, her face beaming with the most delighted of smiles, her eyes sparkling with fulfilment, her lips and chin glassy with the girl's come. Commandingly, as their breathing eased Jane sweetly but tenderly told the girl she had to go, vowing to keep her promise to let the girl come over her breasts and taste her pussy once again. Within seconds of closing the front door she had returned to the attic, excited and demanding. Throwing off her dress she sat astride him, first kissing him passionately to share the fresh taste of Zoe's come then insisting that he kiss and lick her sticky breasts while telling him with how unbelievably exciting it had been the girl kiss and lick her pussy with him watching. She had confessed with avid detail to a wildness coursing through her body as she felt her orgasm begin, an unquenchable desire to come more than she had ever done before, to break the dam of inhibition and let every dirty thought and fantasy flood out as creamy come into the girl's mouth. She had confessed to an obsessive lesbian lust, a Sapphic nymphomania filling her mind with a most erotic fantasy, of her in a harem of nubile naked women like Helen and Zoe, of watching them making themselves and each other come, of enjoying each of them making her come into their mouth and of making herself come for them to watch. And all the time, she whispered sexily into his ear while sliding her hand onto his crotch, I knew I'd have you to come back to.

With magical speed and grace she had leapt from him, unfastened his jeans, helped in out of them and his boxers and then straddled him once more, sucking his huge erection into her. They had made slow gently love in silence for a few minutes until his penis exploded with a volcano of come. Then, as his erection eventually subsided she eased herself from him and cupped her palm beneath her pussy to catch the slithering globules of sperm oozing between her labia. Kneeling before him she lapped his come from her palm and then licked his penis clean. With his come glistening on her lips she had whispered: I love you, and Patrick had felt sure all was well with the world.

Now, seven hours later he found himself alone in his bed. Jane's side was warm, but not that warm. He got up and, through some instinct or other, felt drawn to look down towards the summer house, glimpsing gentle movement in the ropes of the swing-seat. Pulling on a pair of loose cotton trousers he slipped through the house, out into the garden and round behind the stable-block. He stopped, like a spy in the shadows, to take in the scene. Jane was sat on the swing-seat, rocking it easily with one foot. She was naked, her gown tossed to one side, as was Zoe, who snuggled up close against her. The two women were whispering some sweet nothings to each other while delicately stroking each other's body: Zoe teasing her fingers up and down Jane's slightly parted thighs; Jane letting her fingers dance lightly across the girl's fleshy breasts. It was a scene of love - more specifically, it was a scene after love. Patrick could have no doubt that the two women were enjoying the feel of each other's bodies after orgasm. He felt sick and humiliated. This was not part of their agreed drama - this was a repeat of Jane's love-making with Helen, discovered, not intentionally revealed. Suddenly, he sensed a re-gathering of lust. Jane's caressing of Zoe's breasts became more urgent, whilst, for her part, Zoe shifted her position to slip her hand further up Jane's thighs and to face her. Though he had said nothing last night, Patrick had noticed that at no time had Jane and Zoe kissed. He hadn't asked her about this, hoping, wanting to believe that it was a sign that the relationship was solely about sex. Now, as the two women opened their mouths to connect deeply with each other, that hope slid away. He watched, deflated, as the passion of their kiss was matched by the passion of their embrace. Jane slid forward on the seat and let her legs fall apart to receive Zoe's urgent fingers. Though muffled by the kiss and the hope of privacy, Jane's moan of pleasure as Zoe slid two fingers inside her waiting pussy was unmistakable. Hmm, you naughty girl, Jane smiled as the kiss ended, you're going to make me come again ...

* * * * *

Patrick had slipped away back to bed and said nothing when Jane returned twenty minutes later. He said little forty-five minutes later when they got up, without making love. As usual, he made tea and toast while Jane took apart the paper, picking out the fashion magazine for her, the sports tabloid for him. As they finished their breakfast Jane asked Patrick what he would be doing while she was helping at the church, receiving the expected reply that he had a few things to do in the workshop. Good, she had smiled, then I shall come and find you there and tell you what happened ... every delicious detail, she smiled sexily and then skipped out of the kitchen to get ready. Thirty minutes later, showered, dressed and perfumed, she breezed back in to kiss him farewell. As she left by the back door Patrick could not help but feel relieved that she had, at least, dressed more demurely than for her seduction of Zoe. Indeed, she looked every bit the respectable village churchgoer in a pale lemon knee-length dress that captured her figure nicely without revealing any womanly flesh.

Two and half hours later Jane came skipping into Patrick's workshop, her face a picture of mischievous delight.

- oh Patrick, she breathed sexily, rushing up to kiss him, you are so, so clever ...

- I am

- yes my darling one, you are ... you said you'd bet Rosemary had a wild side and you could not have been more right ...

- I see

- ... hmm, oh I'm so excited, can you feel me trembling, I can't wait to tell you - she pressed herself tight against Patrick tight for a moment while nibbling his ear playfully - ... oh Zoe was so wonderful ...

- Zoe!, Patrick exclaimed, pushing Jane away

- yes my darling, Zoe ... I needed some bait, she giggled

- why Zoe, why not Helen or ... Zoe ...

- Patrick, what is this?

- ... nothing, Patrick said with unconvincing petulance, I mean ...

- Patrick, Jane barked sternly, what ... is ... this? do you have some problem about Zoe?

- ... no ...

- good, because you seemed happy enough last night to watch her kiss my pussy

- and you didn't enjoy it?

- of course I enjoyed it, Jane growled with growing irritation, you know very well that I enjoyed it ... almost as much as I enjoyed her pussy, she hissed, rubbing my knuckles against her hot little clitoris, watching her masturbate, slipping off her wet panties and then running my tongue up between her sweet sticky labia, she breathed dirtily, you know all this Patrick, she snarled, because you watched me!

- yes, I know, but ..., he sighed plaintively

- but what Patrick? ... don't you dare say you're worried I might be enjoying it too much ...

- no, but why ...

- I've already told you why Zoe, I needed bait ... besides, much though I love the feeling of having a woman lick my pussy - and just so there's no doubt here, Patrick, she hissed spitefully, let's get this very clear, I love that feeling, it may only be a couple of days since my first time with Helen but, I absolutely adore lesbian love and I'm going to go on adoring and enjoying it, whether you want to watch me or not - so, yes, I could have tried to seduce Rosemary on my own, offered her my tongue or my pussy or both, but instead I persuaded Zoe to come along ... hmm, literally, as it turned out, she giggled, ... thinking that maybe I might try a little of that voyeurism you seem so into!

- persuaded?

- yes Patrick, she breathed with salacious confidence, I persuaded her ... as I think you also know, spying on me from behind your precious shed ...

- I'm sorry, Patrick sighed pathetically, reddening with embarrassment

- ... shall I tell you how glorious it was persuading Zoe? ...

- no, it's ...

- ... no, Patrick, I insist ... I unfastened my robe, slowly, provocatively, drawing her eyes onto me, making her want me ... all of me ... first, I offered her my breasts to kiss, which she did with such gentleness and tenderness I was quite powerless to deny her when she asked if she could make herself come over them ... I did tease her for a moment, saying I knew the only reason she wanted to do that was so that I'd let her lick my pussy again ... no, she cried with delightful, loving earnestness that I almost felt guilty for having teased her ... no, she insisted in that lovely sweet accent of hers, I just want to masturbate for you again ... I smiled, lost for words as she sighed, pleaded almost, please Jane, watch me come ... of course baby, I smiled, I would love to ... hmm, I whispered, I want to feel your come trickling down my breasts and over my nipples ...

- Jane, I - I didn't ...

- sshh, Jane breathed icily ... so, I dropped my robe and sat on the edge of the swing while she stood in front of me, naked - did I tell you Zoe was nude when she walked into the garden Patrick?, she asked disparagingly, complete, deliciously and beautifully naked, tempting me with her gorgeous body, her fleshy breasts, her hard mauve nipples, her round hips, her succulent pussy all liberated to captivate my senses and beguile me into making luscious lesbian love with her - hmm, how she tempted me Patrick ... she stroked herself slowly at first, making herself wet and sticky, easing her labia apart, coiling her fingers around her swollen clitoris ... then, as her excitement rose her fingers worked more urgently, more furiously ... hmm, pulling herself open she slid one then two then three fingers inside herself, loving her wet pussy passionately ... she withdrew her fingers for a moment and held them between, hmm, her smell was divine ... then she licked her sweet gooey juices from her fingers with a lascivious delight before driving them into her once more, using her other hand now also to work her clitoris ... as her orgasm approached she pressed herself against me, spread her labia across each breast in turn, using my nipples, one after the other, to masturbate ... with her fingers and my nipple inside her she began to tremble, began to moan, began to come and as she came I slipped my hands around her hips, slipped my fingers between her buttocks, caressed her and squeezed her gorgeous bottom till I felt her coming over me, till I felt her juices oozing over my flesh, till I felt so excited I could neither deny her nor resist her ... effortlessly, almost without thinking about it, I slid a finger into her warm anus Patrick ... oh my how she loved it, she moaned ecstatically as I forced a second finger inside her tight dark hole, hmm it felt so good, so sexy, so dirty, so secret ... and as I made such intimate, confidential love to her she pushed her pussy down harder against my breasts and came stupendously ... warm, creamy, fragrant come oozed over my breasts ...

- enough!

- no Patrick, it wasn't enough, that is the point ... having her come over me like that made me come also, just the feel and scent of her sexy young body and the sound of her ecstasy made me come ... do you understand what I'm saying Patrick?

- yes, I'm sorry

- sorry? ... what d'you mean, you're sorry I've realised how glorious it is making love to another woman?

- no!, Patrick replied firmly, no Jane, I understand, truly I do ...and I'm sorry for getting all jealous and stuff ...

- hmm, well, so you should be, Jane smiled tenderly while stroking her husband's face, so you should be ... I wanted it to be so sexy, she sighed, I wanted you to hold me and stroke me while I told you how we tricked Rosemary into a somewhat compromising position which I 'discovered' and then, she smiled, kissing him gently on the lips while dropping her hand down to his shorts, feeling his soft penis beneath, I wanted to feel you getting excited as I told you how Zoe and I threatened to expose Rosemary as a depraved lesbian witch intent on corrupting poor young Zoe unless, we smiled maliciously like St Trinian's bullies, she agree to do exactly what we say ...

- ... and, Patrick asked, excitement tracing his voice

- ... patience, she chided teasingly ... we led her into the back room, locked the door and ordered her to strip ...

- really, Patrick breathed

- ... really, Jane whispered while squeezing Patrick's erection through his shorts, the thought of the Rector's wife undressing seems to excite you quite a bit ...

- er, well

- ... as well it should for she is a very attractive woman

- hmm, Patrick sighed, enjoying Jane's caressing of his now hard penis

- ... with a most unchaste taste in underwear ...

eh?

- ... beneath a prim, proper and elegant Sunday dress she was ... naked

- no!

- uh-uh

- so maybe the Tart scam wasn't such an act!

maybe ... certainly sweet radiant Rosemary is a very sexy and ravishing lady in the nude ...

- did you ...

- want her? ... yes, Patrick, I rather think I did - she has a fabulous body, firm breasts with the most delicious looking nipples, red and juicy like strawberries just waiting for the cream ...

- oh Jane ... hmm, that nice, Patrick moaned, his erection how throbbing against the tightness of his shorts ... did you come over her like Zoe did, did you make yourself come all over her breasts?

- no baby, Jane sighed, would you like to watch me do that sometime ...

- y-yes

- ... watch me masturbate with another woman like that, rubbing my juicy pussy against he soft breasts and hard nipples?

- hmm

- hmm, hmm, Jane sighed excitedly ... when we do it, she breathed seductively, I want you with me, I want you right up behind me, sliding your hard penis up and down between my naked buttocks till you come, all hot and creamy over my bottom

- ... hmm, would you like that baby?

- y-yes

- hmm, I want to feel you come Patrick, she breathed whilst hurriedly unfastening his shorts and slipping her hand inside his damp boxers, caressing his rigidly excited penis ... hmm, I want to feel you come all over my palm baby, feel your hot creamy come oozing through my fingers ...

- uh-uh

- close your eyes baby and imagine Rosemary, naked, watching jealously as I stand up close behind Zoe, holding her, caressing her, sliding my hands up and down her dress, stroking her thighs, her hips, her breasts, imagine the desire on her face and the passion in her deliciously swollen nipples and labia ... hmm, there is such lust in her eyes, lust and torment, she wants to join us, she wants to feel Zoe's young body ... shall I let her?

- y-yes

- yes, of course I will ... slowly, I reach down to the hem of Zoe's dress and just as slowly pull it up her thighs, inch after tempting inch while all the while Rosemary's eyes follow, devouring every sexy inch of the girl's flesh, as I pull the dress above Zoe's hips Rosemary stares wantonly at the swollen mound of the girl's pussy held tight inside her tight panties ... hmm, how she wants her, with a flicker of my eyes I tell her to come and kneel in front of us and as she looks up at us I tease her, asking needlessly, would you like to taste her pussy Rosemary? ... now stroking Zoe's sex lightly through her panties I ask, would you like to stroke her with your tongue, make her come into your mouth ...

- oh yes, Patrick cried, his penis ready to explode with thick creamy spume, and did you let her?

- no baby, I made her watch while I made Zoe come through her panties, hmm, that girl loves it so much, her panties were gooey and juicy with her come in no time ... so, as a treat, I let Rosemary suck Zoe's juices through her panties for a moment and then we turned on our heels and left her there, still nude, still kneeling on the floor, extremely excited and desperately deserted, her fingers slipping down to her lonely pussy for relief

- ah, yes ... hmm, uh-uh-uh ...mmm ...

- ... hmm, that's lovely, Jane smiled lasciviously while licking some of Patrick's come from her fingers, hmm, baby, I want you to lay me down naked and come all over me ... later, but first, we need to get ready, Julie will be here in fifteen minutes ... and Patrick, I think she might require a slightly different approach ...

...concluded in Astronomy 5 - Syzygy

12