All Comments on 'Asymmetry Ch. 01'

by dirtyfantasies

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it.

Cant wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your story

i think you have started a really good basis for the longer story.your people seem real and your nervous beginner has a real feel to her. looking forward to more of your writing. good luck

kikiylenakikiylenaover 7 years ago

This story is wonderful. I'm anticipating the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I've never commented here before, but your story has a great start. I'm anxiously anticipating the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I NEED to know what happens next! Damn you're good at writing.

You've got me worked up already, cannot wait for the rest of this truly e chanting story. Hooked already.

DevonwildeDevonwildeover 7 years ago
Great start

Great start to what I hope is a long series. I like the character development. The theme of the story is one of my favorites so I look forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh, but you have baited your trap well. I don't know why you don't have more views. Perhaps the title and hook line are too simple for many. (I think they're perfect.) A neophyte jumping right in often doesn't read well. You, however, have done it simply and realistically. She is intrigued and enthralled. He seems knowledgeable and sane. My only request is not to push forward at breakneck speed. This should be a journey, for both of them. Good and bad. Sexy and mundane. Things that take them deeper and things that dont work or go wrong. You established this with a sense of realism, don't loose it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need more please

This was one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Very true to what BDSM stands for. Please please please give us more! I need to know what happens next.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Really Great

This story was great and I hope there is going to be more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot

Any story that has a redhead in it increases the hot factor by a factor of 10!!!!

dirtyfantasiesdirtyfantasiesover 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind words. The second installment will be submitted in the coming days.

PaddlerNWPaddlerNWover 7 years ago
Successful Writer/Editor mix!

I'm dirtyfantasies' editor here on literotica. I knew she was good, and she took my edits and ran with them. There's quite a bit more to come and it's all good.

She wants to improve her writing and takes my suggestions very seriously. Warms my editor heart. Look for her writing to improve with time.

I may take on a new writer, but you must be serious about improving the quality of your writing. Here's my editor profile: https://www.literotica.com/editors/editorpage.php?uid=2920012

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 7 years ago
What a marvellous first instalment!

Thank you. Like everyone else, I'm hooked. The protagonist is so well-drawn and appealing. Her voyage of discovery will be, I'm sure, a delight. There are a number of subsidiary characters whose stories will complement hers. I hope you decide to tell them, too, but not before sharing (at some length) Carla's development. I'm also entertained by the response of your editor, who displays an almost parental pride in your work. Well done, both of you.

Paul0042Paul0042about 6 years ago
Impressive

Really enjoyed - very well written

AutolycusAutolycusabout 5 years ago

....I haven't had a chance to break a woman like that in ages (minus the expensive apartment and all the money of course)....and I love that she's an English teacher......you are giving me quite a bit to think about when I am in London in a few weeks

kylady76kylady76almost 5 years ago
A wonderful start into the life.

It can be truly a rewarding leading someone along there journey of self-discovery, your story show an insite to our world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very impressive first chapter

Oddly only a couple of things hinted towards problems and only one was actually in your story, Conrad said ” I realise you're new to this though, so I would never force you further than you're able to go”

To me that implies that he might push too far when he knows her?? I’m probably being over cautious *shrug*, for some it’s a life choice and for others it can be a casual game.

The other thing that threw me a bit was actually in the comments section....

“....I haven't had a chance to break a woman like that in ages” by Autolycus. Isn’t the object to push boundaries and not break someone? Maybe you meant it in a different way than I perceived it. I’m hoping you were referring to submission because breaking is very very different and destructive.

I’m guessing Oscar is going to become a problem, I’d prefer to be wrong on that though.

Tess (UK)

IsaacTolkienIsaacTolkienover 3 years ago
Intriguing story!

Hi, we talked in the chatroom today. I found this story well-drawn with vivid characters. Very formalised ritual, but enough suspense to keep it going. Well done!

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
Classic setup for a BDSM fairytale

But masterfully executed. And I'm in the mood for something harmonious and romantic... so no complaints from me.

DamonTamesDamonTamesover 3 years ago
Excellent opening chapter

This was such a good start to a story that I assigned it as reading for a sub I protect. She will definitely be touching herself as she reads. We look forward to the rest of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdirtyfantasies@dirtyfantasies
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Asymmetry Series Info