All Comments on 'At 3pm The Kids Get Home'

by braindump

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice :)

Good on its own- add more if you like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nauseatingly good. I kept hoping it was actually the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thoroughly disgusting

Thoroughly disgusting. There is nothing erotic about hideous crime and torture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pussies

This is the noncon section. Don't read noncon stories if you're gonna be such a pussy about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i have to agree there are fantasies and then there are physchos you sir are in need of some help professional help,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved it

WOW!! This was so sick it had me hard as a rock. Want another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Great story! Very erotic! Need a second chapter with rapist coming back when husband goes back out on business for a very long very sensual round two... and round three....and round four..... every day when the kids go to school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Okay....

I don't care for rape...I like "reluctance" and I just feel the knife made it a lil over the top. It kinda sent it from noncon/reluctance to "oh my gosh!" As a mother it made me nervous. I kept trying to think of ways for her to escape or trying to record him so she'd have proof it was against her will & schedule a sitter & go to the police as soon as he left. They could help change the family's identity & relocate them since he was a stalker too....so all because of one lil object, I went from enjoying your work, to stressing myself sick. I want a 2nd chapter just to know if she calls the cops. Know what I mean? It was very well written. I look forward to reading more of your stuff if you have anything without knives. You're a fantastic writer and I hope you take our suggestions to heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Chapter please

In response first to a few earlier comments, I was very pleased that it was NOT her husband, the fact that her kids were to come home from school was a turn on for me and lastly........the the first woman that commented, fuck the police.......this housewife/mommy deserves even more use. To the writer, my compliments, finally someone on this site to have the "balls" to write about sex and true fear. Keep writing........I'm sure many of us appreciate your sick mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Chapter 2 PLEASE!

Great story! Very hot. One of the best stories I have read on this site. PLEASE do a 2nd chapter where the rapist comes back for more, and more, and more..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story, but

Did anyone notice that this has been viewed 67,000 times? In one day? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow I’m shocked but i think she knows the guy or her husband does

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous