At 3pm The Kids Get Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
301 Followers

When she finished she moved to get up. He reached for her hands lifting her onto her feet. He kissed her passionately on the lips and across her cheeks. He continued down her neck and onto her shoulders before spinning her around and continuing to kiss her neck. His hands cupped her breasts rubbing them.

"Find my cock with your hand," he said and she clumsily reached behind him. She felt him getting angry as she was making a real mess of finding it, before she finally reached and began stroking it with her hand.

"That's right just like that," he said as he gently bit her ear.

"Now go into your bedroom, put the clothes on that I have laid out and find those blue shoes that you wear with that dress too." He ordered.

"What are you going to do to me," when I am dressed she said.

"I am going to undress you all over again of course," he laughed. "Don't worry you are going to love it. Go now."

She walked into the bedroom and he let the plug out of the bath, wrapped the towel round his waist and smiled at his reflection in the mirror. This had turned out perfectly so far. She had played along and he had really enjoyed making her do as he wanted and now the next step, close and intimate lovemaking just as he liked it. He loved feeling her reluctance and her fear, bending him to her will. Just brilliant, it was so exciting, and he just knew he would do it again and he knew whom with.

"Are you ready," he called. When there was no answer he walked to the bedroom and there she was dressed sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. "I see you are ready" he said "I will forget you did not answer just this once."

"Please no more," she sobbed, "haven't I done enough, you have been here for hours. Kill me, go on kill me if that is what you want, but don't touch me again or I'll scream the house down." She heard the flick of the knife, which he obviously had bought from the bathroom. He sat beside her and she fell silent.

"Is that what you want Rach," he said. "You'd like me to kill you and then wait for 3pm and do the same to the kids. I thought I made clear I'd do the kids too. Is that what you want?"

He again stroked the knife across her cheek, smiling as he did it. "Last chance Rach, which is it, you doing what I want or me using the knife on your throat and then the kids." He had now moved the knife so the point pushed against the skin on her neck. "Speak because once I lose patience, you and the kids are finished."

"Ok ok," she said. "I will do what you want. Do you promise not to hurt my kids?"

"Why would I hurt your kids if you have behaved. When I grab my next victim I want them to be able to see I kept my word, should make it easier for me," he said.

"You have not done this before," she said.

"None of your business,," he snarled pushing her head with his hand, "but I am going to do it again."

"Now I want you to tell me that you are going to be a good girl and ask me to forgive you. Oh and ask me to fuck you again. I want a nice little speech from you......... NOW!"

She wiped the tears from her eyes and said slowly and hesitantly at first. "I will be good now. I am sorry that I protested please fuck me," she stopped.

"Yes?" he said.

"Please fuck me again," she said quietly.

"Hmmm not bad I guess that will do," he said.

"Now stand up," he said, "and lets see if you are going to be good." He put his arms around her, pulling her tight to him. He kissed her roughly and then more passionately, his lips again kissing her neck and up to her ear lobe. "Remove my towel," he said in her ear, smiling as she immediately complied. "Down you go suck'y suck'y time," he said. She dropped to her knees, kissing his cock and taking it in her mouth.

"Lets see if you can take it all," he said. She took about half and then another quarter when he pushed her head against him. He enjoyed the sound of her gagging and finally he allowed her to withdraw. "I don't mind you resting, but use your hand when you do," and he moved her hand back to his cock. "Mouth," he said and she hesitated, but again took him in her mouth. "In deeper," he said and she more or less got back to the point she was before and there was more gagging. This time he grabbed her head and pushed in further, quickly withdrawing and then repeating the process. She was gagging lots now, so he stopped and simply said "hand" to her and so she again stroked his throbbing cock with her hand.

Finally, he removed her hand, kissed it and used it to help her to her feet. Now its time for a little show he said and he sat down on the bed. As he went to lay down she made a run for the door, slow to react she was in the hall before he could move. He didn't catch her till she was by the front door. He was saved by the fact he had put the chain on the door, when he ran down for the knife. Must not make that mistake again he told himself.

His fist slammed into the base of her back and she screamed with pain. As she fell to the floor he caught her hair hauling her back to her feet. He threw her into the lounge, slapping her across the face, grabbing her hair again he pushed her over the back of the sofa. "Now for that I am going to kill you," he said.

"I am sorry, sorry," she cried. "Please I'll do what you want. I'll be good now, I'll be good."

"Shut the fuck up," he said and using his foot he spread her legs wide apart, stretching her skirt to the limit.

"What are you going to do?" she said.

"Oh I think we might wait for your kids to come home," he said. "You broke the rules Rach. What part of I will kill you if you are naughty did you not understand."

"Let me turn around and I'll make it up to you, please I'll do it right, just the way you like," she pleaded. "I will be really good, I will."

"Hmmmm tempting, but the deal was misbehave and the kids die, don't think there is much more to say," he said.

"Nooooooooo please," she slowly raised herself off the back of the sofa and turned round, expecting to be hit any minute, but as she turned he said nothing and did not move.

She kissed him and her hand began to stroke his cock one more time.

"Is that nice?" She said. She dropped to her knees taking him in her mouth again, taking him deep in her mouth and moving back and forth.

"Your hand too," he said smiling again. She obeyed him, her hand stroked him and he moaned. "That's good baby, oh that's good."

"Get down on the floor. Ever done a 69?" He said.

"No of course you haven't, but do it well and who knows I might forget your little escape attempt." He pushed her gently to the floor and moved so he lowered himself over the top of her head and she took his cock in her mouth, when she had managed to get up a good rhythm again, he lifted the skirt of her blue dress and began to kiss her pussy through her black lacy knickers.

"Oh yes," he moaned, as with his fingers he moved her knickers aside so he could kiss her bare flesh. He made her perform like this for a full ten minutes. At the same time he continued to give her oral love. She came again, but by then he felt he too would explode if he did not stop her, so he pulled away.

Flipping her over, he ripped her knickers from her and entered her from behind. She gasped from the pain of it, the pain only grew as he grabbed her arms and pulled her backwards into an arched position. He was being rough now, this was meant to be the final fourth one he thought, but he was enjoying it too much to stop.

It was another ten minutes of painful thrusting before he groaned and dumped his load into her. When finished he threw her to one side and rolled over. "Not bad," he said, "you can live."

She lay sobbing on the floor whilst he gathered his clothes and dressed. He took a last look at her lying on the floor of the lounge before leaving through the front door. Once he had gone she began to scream in earnest and heading for the kitchen sink she managed to get there before she was violently sick.

She ran upstairs, ripping her clothes off, she sat crying in the shower huddled in the corner and then she froze as she heard the front door open.

"Mummy it's us," a voice called.

braindump
braindump
301 Followers
12