At 6pm It Will Be Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
298 Followers

He ordered her to open her legs, he watched her eyes show a flash of protest, good he thought she not completely tamed. Not yet anyway.

"Open your legs," he repeated, and slowly she complied. "Very good." He added.

His fingers began to stroke her slit. He made sure he was barely touching her, but still moving briskly up and down. Almost immediately he began to feel something warm and slippery on his fingers, showing her juices had begun to surface. He smiled.

"Just get on with it and fuck me, if that is what you are going to do," she said, showing a flash of anger, but he reminded her that they were going to take their time. "That's why I brought you up here after I stripped you," he said. "So, we can take it nice and slow. Much more fun that way."

He returned to stroking her legs. She watched him, conscious he was looking her up and down, studying her whole body. Louise was forcing herself to lie still under his gaze, but it was taking all of her will not to move. She had grasped what the rope would do to the three men and was desperate to get them released. His hands pushed her legs open a little more and he resumed stroking her pussy. He then pushed a finger into her, and he began to finger fuck her. She tried to get up, but he pushed her back, one hand held her down, as the other one continued to arouse her.

One finger became two and he began to push into her a little faster. He lifted his other hand off of her, but Louise did not react. They both could feel she was getting very wet. He asked her if she was going to be a good girl and she nodded. "Roll over then," he ordered and with a nervous look she did exactly that. As he made her move back to the side of the bed he knelt beside her, squeezing her ass and stroking her back as she slid over. "Turn your head this way," he ordered. She had been looking away, but now she turned back, so she was looking at him. "That's better," he said. "I want to see the pleasure in those lovely eyes." What he really liked though was seeing the fear in them.

He watched her, but then she closed her eyes, as he pushed his finger into her pussy again. For a while his fingers fucked her, stopping only to get her to raise her ass a little before carrying on. Louise began to make a little mewing noise, as he continued to work his finger in and out of her pussy. It was as if she could not stop herself from getting excited and this sound forced its way out, despite all her efforts to remain quiet. She lay there for some while, her only reaction the strange cat-like sound she was making. Finally, he removed his finger and moved back to her side.

"Take my cock," he said. When Louise did not move, he repeated the instruction and then she allowed him to lift her hand, which he placed on top of his trousers. She began to gently rub and then squeeze his dick. For a while he just watched her, before returning to finger fucking her again. Although she was stroking his dick with no real enthusiasm, he did feel that as he moved faster with his own fingers, she also speeded up, if only a little bit.

He stepped back telling her to get back on her front whilst he checked on Chloe and Rachel. Rachel was dressed in the lingerie and Chloe was now showering. Rachel looked alarmed when he walked in. As though she expected him to take her there and then. "Very nice," he said, turning her around, and slapping her ass gently. "Very nice. Your turn next, but first I have to finish with Louise."

He saw Rachel eyes widen in fear but not at him, at something over his shoulder. Shit he thought and he turned to see Louise trying to get off the bed. By the time he reached her she was on the landing, but had not made it down the stairs. He grabbed her around the neck turning her back to the bedroom. Louise began to cry out that she was sorry. Rachel appeared in the doorway.

"Don't hurt her," she pleaded. He snorted and told Rachel that he was going to kill Louise. But Rachel begged and reminded him that she too had run from him and he had forgiven her.

"Tell him you will be good," she told Louise. "Tell him you will do what ever he wants. That you will do it right!" She began to follow Rachel instructions, both women begging him to listen and not to hurt Louise. Midway through Chloe appeared wrapped only in a towel, but when Rachel calmly told her to go back to the bathroom she disappeared again.

He suddenly turned Louise round so she was facing the big mirror on the landing. He placed his mouth on the back of her head and kissed it.

"So you are going to do exactly what I tell you?" He said and Louise nodded. He cupped her breasts with hands, gently pushing them together. "Put your hands on my ass," he said. Louise slowly responded, as one of his hands slipped between her legs and the other rested against her rib cage. Louise closed her eyes and gasped. Now turn round and kiss me properly, he said.

Louise slowly turned a serious look on her face. As she turned she put her right hand onto his chest, bringing her face close to his, she lifted herself up onto tiptoes. She kissed him, trying to make it a long and passionate one. His mouth explored her soft lips and his tongue pushed into her mouth. Like Rachel before her she forced herself to cooperate with him, hoping it would be good enough and trying hard not to think about what he would make her do next. When he pulled away he immediately ordered her back onto the bed and the still watching Rachel back to the shower room.

He returned to Louise who was now waiting patiently and was obediently lying on her back. He again made her open her legs, this time much wider, and then told her to take his cock out. It took some persuading, and he came very close to losing his cool with her again, but finally she reached forward, and began to undo his trousers. As she did, he told her to keep her legs open. He was impressed by how calmly she coped with the button and his fly. Louise methodically undid them, and then without hesitating, she pulled down his pants and pulled his dick out. After helping her get his clothing out of the way, he began to fondle her pussy again.

"Wrap you hand around my dick and stroke it," he ordered. Louise reached forward and with her right hand she encircled his shaft. "Stroke it," he repeated, and she began to run her hand up and down it. He had to tell her a couple of times to do it harder, but eventually she was doing it pretty well, so he slipped a finger inside her again. She went to move her head away, but he told her to keep looking at him, so she had to watch his face, as she worked his cock and he played with her pussy.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" He queried. Louise made no answer, but she did continue to stroke his cock. "Are you ready to be fucked?" He repeated, and then with a smirk he added. "You feel ready to be fucked." Louise looked terrified, but said nothing. He smiled. "Not yet I guess." He added. "No matter. Get on your stomach." He stepped away, to check Chloe and Rachel once again. Chloe was drying herself, her lingerie in Rachel's hands, as she obviously was about to help Chloe put it on. Most importantly neither seemed to have the strength to cause any trouble. The fate of their partners saw to that he thought, just like he planned.

He turned back to Louise and ran a finger down her spine. Now she was on her front, her relief at covering her most intimate parts was short lived, as he approached her again. "Fuck me." She said, obviously deciding it was better to get this over with, but he just laughed. He stopped her from moving as she went to turn back over. "Fuck me," she repeated, after a pause adding, "please."

"No way," He replied. You had your chance. "Now you'll do what I want. Open your mouth." He held out his cock for her to take it down her throat.

She shook her head. "No!" She said. He gave her a look, and with a sigh she reached forward and held his dick. When he told her again to suck it she hesitated, but then popped it into her mouth. She made two short movements with her head, taking only the tip between her lips, but just as he was about to order her to do more, she took most of his cock down her throat. She then moved her head back a little.

"Carry on," he said. "That was good." And at once she did. He reached down and moved her hair out of the way, as now with a firm grip on the base of his dick she began to bob her head back and forth. "Watch those fucking teeth," he told her, but he allowed her to continue, grabbing her hair tightly in case she did anything stupid.

As she sucked, she lifted her heels so the bottom half of her legs were in the air. She was getting faster now, beginning to make a slight slurping sound as she moved. "Oh, fuck that's good," he said. He began to breathe a little faster, occasionally having to use his hand to deal with her hair getting in the way. Louise continued to suck with enthusiasm, rolling her head slightly to the side as she took all of his cock down her throat. He imagined her idea now was to make him come and so avoid being screwed. She had underestimated him if that was her plan. He was so much better at this game than that. He pushed her head right down, so she took every inch of his dick into her mouth and he held her head there, gasping as he did.

He spotted on the side a hair band and thought it would be better to get her to put her hair up. That way he would not have to manage stray strands as she blew him. He told her to wait and then grabbed it.

"Put this on," he said. He loved watching her put her hair into a ponytail and it thrilled him to see she resumed blowing him again before he ordered her to. He loved girls with their hair pinned back. Necks were so sexy. In his business, you could never completely relax when making someone suck your cock, so having his hands free from hair duty was good too. To be fair Louise resumed blowing him with all the enthusiasm she had shown before. He let her continue for a while, and then grabbed her ponytail. He once again pushed her head down onto his dick, making sure she took its whole length. When he let go of her head again she launched into another vigorous sucking campaign. He began to make noises like he was going to come to encourage her. Then he pulled away, he saw her shocked look and he told her she was going to suck his balls.

"Lie on your back across the bed," he said. Louise immediately did as she was told, as he again checked on the two other captives. They were now both dressed in their lingerie. When he ordered them to kneel in front of him they both complied. He stroked Rachel cheek and then Chloe's with his right hand. "Very nice ladies," he said. "Be patient it will be your turn soon."

He debated for a moment whether to get them to briefly suck his cock, but decided to wait. Rachel would be his last conquest and it would spoil the anticipation to start now.

Satisfied, he went back to Louise. Holding his balls above her mouth, he stroked his cock as she sucked and licked his sacks. It made him smile; it was uncomfortable for her, as there was no support for her head. So, she had to raise her legs and tense her body against the bed and grip hard on the duvet. Even so her head would come up, lick his balls, and then flop back down again. He started again making it sound like he could come any second. He asked how wet her pussy was and began to explore it again with his hand. Below him Louise redoubled her efforts to suck his balls. "Oh fuck," he moaned, deliberately sounding desperate. She even placed a hand behind his ass to try to give herself more support. So, desperate was she to make him come. She tried so hard, but he remained firmly in control the whole time. Only pretending he was close to climaxing all over her chest,

Finally, he put her out of her misery and lifted his groin out of her reach. There was only a moment though for Louise to relax. He lowered his dick, and then pushed it into her mouth. Louise hesitated, but then opened her mouth wide enough for his cock to slip between her lips. As she lay on her back, head over the side of the bed, he flexed his hips and pushed his shaft down her throat and then he removed it again. For as long as he could, he face-fucked her this way, until panting hard, he knew he either stopped or came in her mouth. So, he pulled away.

"Come back," she said, but he ignored her, amusing himself for a moment by squeezing her tits again.

"Now I am ready we are going to fuck," he said, "get on your back right here." This took a lot of persuading. "Remember your brother," he reminded her. Finally, she got herself into position and lay back, now appearing to be resigned to her fate. Louise lay looking at him, arms across her chest, as he rubbed his dick up and down her slit, or made circles with it across her clit. "Put your leg on my shoulder," he ordered and she allowed him to put her left foot onto his back. At that moment, he slipped his dick into her warm and wet pussy. He began to fuck her, moving gently back and forth.

Louise lay there, not resisting or reacting at all. "Fuck that feels good," he said. After several strokes, he paused, grabbed a breast and then continued screwing her. As he thrust into her harder and faster, her hands grabbed hold of the duvet, and when he told her to look at him, she turned her head to face him. He continued banging her. Each time he pushed into her she would close her eyes, but as he withdrew they would open again and he would look deeply into them again. Their bodies were now making a slapping sound as they came together. Her tits wobbling delightfully, as her body moved back and forth, across the bed. This was becoming the best fuck of his life and he had not even planned it. Once again, she had turned her head to the side, and closed her eyes, but when he paused, she turned back to look at him. There was a questioning look across her face.

He wasn't sure if she was hoping that was it or if she wanted more.

He moved slowly for a while, telling her how "fucking good" it was. Telling her as well to put her hands back beside her head which she did. He loved looking down on that hot body and beautiful face, the position of her arms emphasising the helplessness of her situation. Occasionally now he would let his cock come right out of her and then he would pop it back in. Louise, who was trying her hardest not to react to anything he did, was forced to make her little mewing sound again, now she was being screwed so hard.

He smiled. This one was going to need to be banged as hard as he could manage, he told himself. "Get onto all fours." He ordered. "I am going to fuck you harder and harder until you scream."

Louise complied without comment or reaction. He also said no more, simply resting a hand on the bottom of her back, as he easily slipped inside her again, immediately thrusting forward, moving rapidly in and out of her. He told her several times to move too, but she remained motionless, resting her upper body on her hands and looking forward. It was pretty funny; it was as though she was trying to pretend he wasn't there. He fucked her for several minutes like this, a constant rhythm, their tempo marked by the slapping sound their bodies made, as they came together. Halfway through he reached forward and grabbed her ponytail, pulling her hair gently towards him. When he released her hair, she fell forward, forced mainly by the fact he was slamming into her so hard now, that it took all her strength to stay on the bed. The two of them were soon panting hard.

Finally, he flopped onto the bed beside her. For a moment, he let her think it was over, but as he had not come, she was still worried that he would want more and she was right. Her heart sank when he told her she was going to ride him. That would stop her trying to act like he was not there he thought. She was grabbed by the hair and told to sit on his lap. He held his dick and made her slip it inside her pussy. Slowly she sat down on it, her eyes closing as she did. "That's right," he encouraged, watching as she made herself lift up again. He let her do this a few times, before he wrapped an arm around her back and pulled her down on top of him. Lifting his legs and flexing his hips, he began to push into her, his arms wrapped tightly around her body, pushing her breasts against his chest. Finally, he reached back, pulled her ass apart and slammed into her as hard as he could, the slapping sound now louder than ever. He slowed briefly, made her kiss him, and then resumed fucking her. He watched her closely, holding her hair in place. She began to gasp and he watched with pleasure as her orgasm built, gradually he saw her resistance wilt and then finally she came with a loud gasp.

He immediately pushed her away.

"Go shower and tell the other two to come in here," he said laying back and stroking his cock. "They can finish me off." Rachel had been the first and now she would be the last he thought. It was pretty amusing watching as a deflated Louise trooped off to the shower room and then the other two came fearfully back into the bedroom. They stood in front of him dressed only in the white and black lingerie sets that he had bought them. There arms crossed across their chests defensively.

"Come here," he said to Rachel, pointing to the side of the bed, and then he told Chloe to come and lie beside him.

Suddenly though he started, there was a noise on the stairs. Before he could get further than standing up, Sally appeared at the door. His eyes widened as he saw a gun in her hand. It was pointing straight at him.

"Sally!" He said, trying to control the terror rising in his throat. "What a nice surprise."

"Shut the fuck up," she said, immediately realising how scared he was. Good, she thought.

"Sally it's no use," Rachel said. "He has the boys. All three of them." He lifted his arm, turned his hand over, so it was open and flat. The idea being that she would lay the gun onto it without even having to tell her. He told her she was going to look lovely in the red lingerie that he had bought for her.

"Then you and Rachel can fuck me together," he added with a smile. "I have had Chloe and Louise. Any later and you would have missed out." But Sally only laughed and cocked the weapon. He stepped back raising his hands. A voice in his head said she was going to shoot him.

"The boys are okay," said Sally to Rachel. "I found them in your garage Rachel, tied up. He hadn't taken them anywhere. She smiled, seeing him close his eyes at this news. "They are all right, just shocked. I left them to recover and also to call the police. I guessed he had forced you guys up here." For the first time, he felt real gut-wrenching fear, and it showed on his face. It did seem like he was trapped. He had lost his leverage, and even if he got past Sally, there were three angry men downstairs to avoid. What was he going to do? He began to look around desperate for some inspiration as how to escape.

"Do you approve of the way I am holding the gun this time," mocked Sally. "Actually, I should thank you. I took your comments on board and got some training. And," she paused savouring the moment. "This Glock is fully loaded I assure you. It's nice and heavy." His head dropped.

"I know," he said quietly. He had often watched Sally going to the gun club and had seen enough to know she was pretty good. At least on a range he thought. An idea made him lift his head again. The thing was for all her bravado she had never shot anyone for real. That was his one hope. If she hesitated, which she might, he might still come out on top. Either he got this gun or there was one in his bag downstairs, and he might have time to reach it. Then the three men would be manageable. The question was would she hesitate?

Either way if he was going to try, it needed to be now. Police cars were probably on their way already. Suddenly he sprang at Sally. She screamed and stepped back, lowering the gun as she did. The suddenness of his lunge and her inexperience meant he almost made it. However, before he could grab Sally and the gun, a shot rang out. Chloe screamed. He yelled with pain as the bullet shattered his kneecap and he fell to the ground howling in agony. Sally managed to catch her balance again and quickly recovered her composure. She pointed the gun at him again and then relaxed a little, content he was not about to leap at her again.

braindump
braindump
298 Followers