All Comments on 'At a California Nudist Resort'

by speakingmusic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistalmost 4 years ago

Nice story! voted 5. Thanks for your good work. I saw hardly any typos or editing errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Hot! It would have been better if you had elongated the sex scene a little more. But overall, a good effort!

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffalmost 4 years ago
Oh, the amenities !!!

This story was wonderful in one page. The fun of sex with 3 people.

I'll gladly pay their membership & chip in some for the gas if these 3 people tell more about their sexual adventures!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nudist resort

I am a bisexual married white man with a wife who doesn’t know about my sexuality or that I like nudist resorts. I am a resident of Glen Avon in Southern California and love to sun and soak nude regularly. I have had a couple bisexual adventures there most notably with my friend Paula who is an older woman spectacular body but her age only shows her face. While chatting poolside center this me to build an older man who seemed nice and had a nice slender cock. She is an older woman who is dominant and when we have sex it’s usually her riding my cock and then sitting on my face so I clean I come out of her pussy. She knows I am bisexual but did not know I was a bottom. We started playing with me eating her pussy, and before I knew it he was playing with my ass with his tongue and fingers. I tried to resist at first But she grabbed my hair and pulled me into her me into her pussy. Before I know it will have popped his cock hard as he had a penile implant, I had looked up his cock and slid it into my ass. While she held my head he fucked me instruct my cock. Because he got a penis pump he could stay hard forever and after about 20 minutes he pulled out and came a little bit on my ass. He remained hard and she proceeded to wipe them clean and let him fuck her has he fucked her from behind I had him suck my cock as I straddle her head. Because of his age he didn’t come very much but stayed hard for ever. About an hour later Paula pumped him hard and I road his cock as she sucked my cock.When I came the second time she kept my come in her mouth and shared it with both of us. We only played a few more times as a threesome and then she moved to a nudist resort out near the Arizona border. Since he lived nearby corona he would get together several times a month and I would let him fuck me until he couldn’t any longer.

speakingmusicspeakingmusicabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. I'm trying to get better about stretching out the sex scenes (and avoiding typos/grammar mistakes).

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

A great way to get new members to join. I would have.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 2 years ago

a bit vanilla for mytaste but nice just the same, well written and all that..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous