All Comments on 'At Any Cost'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nice....

wonderful story...i really love reading ur regency/historical stories..pls write more...and dont forget to finish the centaur story...thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more please

i would love to hear more of this story! or if indeed you are planning to continue it! xx lilmissfoxy xx

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
I Should Be Very Annoyed

With you! Here I am waiting to find out if your demon is really just a bad boy in need of a woman's love or if he's a blood thirsty monster....LOL And what about my centaur? I eagerly check every few days to see if there's more to learn about these oh so interesting characters......

Hummmmm I forgive you of course. I have loved all of your stories and this one is no exception. My only complaint is that Vivian seems a little too at ease with losing her virginity at all, especially in a brothel. Aren’t sweet innocent virgins afraid of everything in this period of time? Of course her father could have raised her to be brave and self sufficient and I suppose she could be in shock. And I guess it helps that he's a hunk of a man..

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Very good read.

I like your non-human stuff but when you write historicals, your stories seem to almost sing. This is another instance where you do what you do so well to our good fortune.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

Can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh man!

To Amy_Monaco,

I know you said you were busy writing two other stories but please continue this one. You have yourself another sexual cockbuster of a story. MORE MORE MORE!!!

SouthernBabySouthernBabyabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I can't wait to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Will you continue this one?

I am waiting on your other two stories. I hope you finish Soren's next chapter first. Are you going to continue this one? Will Garner come looking for his bride?

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Great start!

I'm glad you've started another regency story. At the time, I didn't realize your last regency tale had come to an end. I thought there would be a wedding or something. :P Anyway, this is already an exciting beginning! I'm intrigued by Derek's complex character...he surprised me when he called Vivian his fiancée. Can't wait to find out what happens. Please continue!

tC_girltC_girlabout 16 years ago
Already one of my favorites!

Although I've been checking back daily to see whether you've finished the demon and centaur stories, I think THIS one is my new obsesssion! My all-time favorite story is "An English House Party" and now "At Any Cost." Thank you, thank you, thank you for deciding to share your talent! I'll be looking forward in the weeks to come for your next installments. Good luck with your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please Hurry!!

This has to be your best story yet. I cannot wait to read the next chapter.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
aye

excellent...but you already knew that!

UCJUCJabout 16 years ago
LOVE REGENCY Romances!

This is very similar to Lisa Kleypas', "Worth Any Cost." I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

UCJUCJabout 16 years ago
LOVE REGENCY Romances!

This is very similar to Lisa Kleypas', "Worth Any Cost." I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

UCJUCJabout 16 years ago
LOVE REGENCY Romances!

This is very similar to Lisa Kleypas', "Worth Any Cost." I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

UCJUCJabout 16 years ago
LOVE REGENCY Romances!

This is very similar to Lisa Kleypas', "Worth Any Cost." I look forward to seeing where you go with it.

UCJUCJabout 16 years ago
LOVE REGENCY Romances!

This is very similar to Lisa Kleypas', "Worth Any Price." I'm a fan and I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

ScarletKScarletKalmost 15 years ago
Thunderous applause!

I love the premise of this story & can't wait to see where you take it next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are officially my favorite author!!!

After becoming caught up in your series about centaurs and waiting for more to be released about them I decided to try this one while waiting... And I absolutely LOVE it! I could only wish I could write like you! I'm going to read everything you've wrote! And I know I'll be satisfied! I also want you to know I had never read anything on literotica that really striked me as a GREAT story that i just had to comment on until I read your centaur stories... Keep doing what youre doing! ~BH :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too funny!

"Gor, didn't know you could bring 'em home, milord." Dean said.

Quite possibly the funniest line I've ever read in a period romance. I had to stifle myself to keep from waking the house. Love your writing, and the first chapter i just read here. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Darling! You are so talented! I wish I could produce characters as layered as yours! well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous