At First Sight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I get to ride in your bitchen car?"

"Yes, you do get to ride in my bitchen car."

"I only got a quick peek last night. It's a 69, right?"

Colton just stared at her for a moment.

"I love the matte paint job. It makes it look so sinister. It's a hot car."

Colton was still staring and Ellie thought maybe she said something wrong.

"What? Did I say something stupid?"

"No, honey. I'm just so glad you bought this place."

He wrapped a hand around her waist and led her to the door. She locked up and they went down the walk together. He opened the car door for her and closed it.

Colton

After a couple minutes alone in the kitchen, Colton figured he'd be waiting a while so decided to try a cookie. He grabbed what he though was chocolate chip but had lots of what looked like chocolate speckles throughout the batter too. He took a bite and his eyes rolled back. These were unbelievable. It was seriously the best cookie he'd ever tasted and he savored every bite. Then grabbed what his gran had called a snickerdoodle. He loved them when he was little and she would make them for him every Friday afternoon before she passed. He'd never had one he liked since he was 14.

Colton took a bite of Ellie's snickerdoodle and it melted in his mouth. He was literally in shock at how good this cookie was when Ellie entered the room and caught him. Colton apologized, not feeling particularly contrite, but she laughed it off and told him he was welcome to them. He could tell these were a point of pride for her and well they should be. He couldn't wait to try anything she made in the future.

She asked him about which shoes she should wear and then she mentioned his car. She knew the year off the top of her head. 'Where the hell did she come from?' he wondered again. He felt like he must be dreaming because she just couldn't be real.

They got into the car and he started it up and told her to feel free to change the radio station. Pearl Jam was on and she sang along quietly, clearly knowing every word. He reached over and clasped her left hand and slowly stroked her thigh with the back if his knuckles over her skirt. He wondered if she'd put on panties. He hoped not. Knowing it wasn't true, he wanted to let himself believe she was without them just for him, like a little secret just for his pleasure. Nobody else would know unless he wanted them to.

They pulled into the gravel lot and parked. Ellie waited for him to come around and open the passenger door, which he really appreciated. Most women he'd been with either scoffed at his old fashioned habits or hurried out of the car and jetted to the bar without a second thought, in search of whiskey someone else would buy.

She walked confidently, but allowed him to guide her with his hand on the small of her back to the front door of the old bar. The place wasn't packed, but it was busy for a Monday evening. He gazed at the patrons scattered around the place and his eyes met Dave's, who smiled but then he gestured to the far end of the bar and seemed a little apprehensive. Looking in that direction Colton saw Melissa. 'God damn' he wrapped his hand around Ellie's waist protectively and tugged her closer to him, then made a bee line toward a table not far from Dave, Nate and a couple of their friends.

Everyone in the bar was looking at the girl next to him and Colton felt prideful and powerful. He had known almost everyone here his whole life and their shocked speculation about this gorgeous mystery was something he never imagined relishing the way he did.

Ellie

Ellie looked around the little run down bar in the middle of nowhere. From the outside, she expected it to be dirty and filled with rough looking patrons and clouds of cigarette smoke. But it was clean and all the open windows and doors allowed the place to keep a fresh air quality inside. There were a couple bikers and obvious bar flies, but mostly it was just regular townies and the atmosphere seemed cheerful more than anything else.

Ellie felt a little out of place as they walked to a table, since, what felt like the whole town was staring at her. But she figured this is just a symptom of being the new person in a small town. They sat at a table where Colton pulled out her chair for her and brought another around close to sit near her. Ellie relished the attention he was giving her and it almost made all the others' attention unnoticeable. Colton asked her what she liked to eat, however, before she could answer, four men approached the table. Colton looked annoyed and said, "Boys, what can I do for you?"

One of them seemed pretty young and said, "Hey, bro, we just wanted to introduce ourselves to your new friend."

Ellie saw Colton roll his eyes and replied, "Ellie, this is my baby brother, Nathan, my best friend Dave, that's Johnny and this is Luke." He pointed to each man in turn. "Boys, this is Ellie Stanton, she's the new owner of the old B&B."

Ellie looked up at the men, smiling and said confidently and loudly, "It's nice to meet you, gentleman."

While she had been making their acquaintance one of the barflies had ambled over and insinuated herself into the group. She scoffed indelicately, "They ain't gentlemen. And neither is Colt, there. You should get on out'a here and run with your pretty little dress and those batting eyelashes, honey."

Colton looked pissed but Ellie wasn't worried. She knew a spurned woman when she saw one, probably by each of these guys in turn. The poor woman looked haggard, a little drunk and Colton wasn't kidding about the matching eyeshadow and tube tops, both of which were baby blue. Ellie wanted to take her bra shopping. B's shouldn't sag like that. So, she clasped Colton's hand and said to the woman, "I'm Ellie Stanton, and you are?"

"I'm Melissa." As though she were The Melissa.

Ellie considered asking if that was Just Melissa, like Cher or Prince, but figured that was mean so she'd hold off. This chick was already a mess.

Instead Ellie asked, "So, they're not gentleman, huh? Do tell."

The woman looked overjoyed and loudly proclaimed, "Colt, here, is a pervert and an asshole. Actually, they all are."

Ellie asked, "Kids, human trafficking or, like, the Boston Strangler?" with feigned shock.

All the men laughed and Melissa sputtered, "What, no, he's... What the hell?"

"Well, you said he's a pervert, what kind? Maybe we should call the police."

"No, I mean, he'll make you to do things you don't want to and then leave you anyway."

"Ah, I see. So he threatens you into compromised situations. Maybe points a gun at you and passes you around to his buddies while you cry? These guys maybe, that's rough," Ellie stated with mock sincerity.

"What? No, I, he just gets you to do stuff but if you're not good at it he leaves you high and dry."

"So, you're saying you consented to try sexual things, carried them out unenthusiastically and he broke up with you when you both weren't being fulfilled?"

"Well, yeah, I guess."

"Sweetie, that's not perversion. That's just how grown-ups do things." Ellie stage whispered this and the men all laughed harder.

Melissa looked pissed and clearly couldn't think of a thing to say, then more loudly than Ellie thought the poor lush intended, she blurted out, "Don't come crying to me when he sticks his huge cock in your tiny little asshole!" and grinned assuming she would shock the sweet girl in the floral dress.

Ellie looked at Colton and squeezed his hand. "What an endorsement, huh?"

Melissa looked confused and the men were still laughing and she stormed away.

"Well, that was eye opening," Ellie said to no one in particular.

"I'm sorry, Ellie," Colton said.

"No need, we've all got a past and if you don't have anything embarrassing in it, you're probably boring as hell. Believe me, you'll probably meet at least two of mine someday."

"Well, just so you know, it was 12 YEARS ago and she was FINE back in the day."

Ellie laughed and said, "Good, because I was trying really hard not to judge you."

All the other men laughed too as they were assuring Ellie that Melissa was indeed, once a fine specimen. They each grabbed a chair and joined the table.

"What the hell are you boys doing?" Colton asked his friends irritably.

"We're joining you," Dave said casually.

"Uh, no, we'd like to get some dinner. Your beers are over there. Go drink your beers," Colton commanded, while all the guys were fixed on Ellie and clearly ignoring their friend.

Ellie giggled and leaned toward Colton, "If you wanted a quiet uninterrupted dinner, maybe you shouldn't have brought me to a bar filled with your buddies and exes." She took his clasped hand and brought it to her bare knee under the table, slid it under the hem of her dress just to the juncture of her lower quad and removed her own hand, then asked everyone "So, what's good here?"

Colton

When the guys decided to join them uninvited, Colton worried that the whole night was a bust. He was already embarrassed about Melissa. He really just wanted to talk to Ellie, and maybe a bit more after they left the bar. But with his friends there he was sure tonight was just going to make him seem like a good ole boy from a small town.

But then Ellie guided his hand under the table to feel her bare skin. Slid his hand up and then just left it there. Was this an invitation? A challenge? A consolation prize? Was she just reassuring him that she was there with him?

Whatever it was, he was on cloud nine and wondered again about the panty situation. While the others discussed the bar menu with Ellie, he was in his own little world. He slid his hand up another inch and softly, slowly tickled the top of her quad with his fingertips. He felt goose bumps rise on her soft, smooth skin and he smiled; distantly hearing Ellie proclaim that she'd eat anything except bananas. The guys took this as a challenge and started asking her if she'd eat or had tried all the weirdest, grossest foods they'd ever heard tell of. It was quickly becoming clear that Ellie was very experienced and adventurous when it came to food and Colton thought, 'I hope she's as adventurous when it comes to other things.'

A waitress came over and took their order. While Ellie was ordering, Colton slid his hand further up and between her soft thighs, his hand was only inches away from her sweet pussy lips and he could feel the moist heat coming from her wet core. He squeezed her thigh with his whole hand, hard, and thought he probably left a handprint, but Ellie remained composed as the waitress finished up and left.

Ellie surreptitiously moved closer to Colton and leaned her shoulder toward him looking up into his face calmly and with a sweet smile as if to say, "go ahead, it's your's." She looked like an angel. She spread her thighs a bit more and he turned his hand to cup her mound and felt only bare skin, her slick little hard button, then slid his fingers down into the soaking wet lips of her cunt. She made that cute little moan-squeak sound again looking up at him with shining eyes.

Suddenly, Colton was rudely awakened from his real life fantasy by his idiot brother asking, "Ellie, would you like to dance with me?"

They both jerked their heads in Nate's direction and the rest of the boys laughed under their breath, shaking their heads at the dense younger man.

Ellie said, "Oh Nate, that's sweet of you, but I'm not much for dancing."

"Awe, c'mon. I'm not a good dancer either but it's still fun. Please."

Ellie looked at Colton as he fixed her skirt under the table and she said, "Alright, but I get to pick the song."

Nate led Ellie by the hand to the jukebox and the moment they were out of earshot all three of Colt's friends started talking simultaneously:

"Poor kid doesn't even know he should be embarrassed." That was Dave.

"She's fucking amazing, dude." That was Johnny.

And Luke asked harshly with his head lowered, "Were you just fingering her under the table?"

Everyone sat stunned for a second, Colton turned a deep shade of red, and they all started laughing when he replied slyly, "Uh, maybe."

Dave shook his head and smiled. He was genuinely happy for his friend and the best part was he'd never seen him like this: a little embarrassed, and uncontrolled. Although, he'd been extra irritable over the past day he'd also smiled more than Dave was used to seeing. This girl was really something special to him, he could tell.

"Are you serious? Look at her! She's a sweet little angel and you're over there treatin' her like some slutty barfly?" Johnny chastised his friend. Johnny was the only one who was married and very happily, at that. He married his high school sweetheart after she came home from college and they ran his family's farm together. His wife, Rebecca, was smart, beautiful and kind. They all loved her and treated her like a sister.

Colton felt genuinely contrite and knew if there was anyone he should listen to when it came to women, it was Johnny. "I know man, but seriously, I feel like a fucking teenager. I can barely control myself around her and when she put my hand under her skirt I just couldn't think. And before I knew it..."

Johnny cut in, "Wait a sec. She instigated it?"

"Well, yeah, kinda."

"In that case carry on, dude. Don't mind me. You marry that girl and if you ever need an audience, you give me a call."

Dave laughed and Luke said, "And if you ever need a 2nd, you call me!"

The jukebox came to life and Tom Waits' "Hope That I Don't Fall in Love With You" was playing. All his friends' surprised eyes landed on him and Colton stated, "She knew Betsy's year off the top of her head from a glance in the dark, too."

All the men looked at each other and then at the girl swaying gently with her eyes barely open gazing across the dance floor at Colton. Nate had his hands on her hips like he was afraid to touch her and a huge smile on his face. He was 6'3", not quite as tall as his brother, who was 6'5" and he was significantly less broad, still filling out into the man he would be. But he could just as easily gaze down Ellie's cleavage, which he was doing unabashedly. About a foot away from Ellie, he swayed with her like nuns were going to come by with a ruler at a parochial school dance.

Finally, Luke asked, "The fuck is wrong with that boy?"

And Dave, again, was rolling. All the men watched and each realized that Nate was sporting a huge erection tenting his pants, and there was nobody else on the dance floor yet. The whole bar was watching at this point and Colton said chuckling, "Honestly, I can't throw stones, I've been walking around with my cock in my waistband since I met her."

"Go save your woman, you ass, go save your brother. Just go," Johnny commanded.

Colton approached from behind Nate and tapped him on the shoulder. "Nate, I need to cut in, and you need to go to the little buckaroo's room."

Nate responded, looking angry, "No, you can wait till the next song."

Looking down at Nate's tented pants Colton repeated, "Nate, go take care of some business."

Poor Nate glanced down appearing first confused and then surprised and then very, very embarrassed and scooted to the bathroom without a word.

Colton did his best not to laugh and heard his friends in an uproar behind him. He took her hands and brought them to his shoulders. Sliding his fingertips down her arms, then the side of each breast, her ribs and her waist, he brought his hands around the small of her back and snuggled her whole body against him. He knew she could feel his hard cock against her stomach and said quietly, "Nobody can blame him, but if he was smart, he'd have held you close."

She laid her head on his expansive chest and swayed with the music.

"I love Tom Waits," he said and she looked up at him and said, "Me too."

The song was coming to an end and he brought his right hand slowly up her body, palm open, and across her left breast, covertly he pinched the hardened bud and slid his hand around the back of her neck, raising her face toward his he leaned down. He kissed her, softly at first, and when she melted against him, he slid his left arm around her waist, cupped her ass and lifted her like she weighed nothing. He deepened the kiss and their tongues wrestled against each other. Her arm wrapped around his neck and one hand fisted in his thick soft curls.

They slowed and as if realizing they were putting on a show pulled back nibbling and sucking on each other's lips and gazing into each other's eyes. He set her back on her feet and led her back to the table as the song ended, amidst a silent staring bar full of people.

The remainder of dinner was unremarkable. They all chatted and ate and shared several rounds of beer. Ellie seemed a little shyer after all the attention and listened to the men mostly. The men talked and laughed until almost closing and most everyone except two of the staff had left.

Colton spoke up saying, "I'm gonna run to the head. Dave will you please protect my girl here from Nate and any other unsavory characters?"

Nate glared at his brother and Dave said, "You can count on me."

Johnny said, "I gotta go too and then head home. Rebecca's probably pissed."

The two men strode into the bathroom and before the door had closed Johnny said, "Don't fuck her tonight, man."

"Why the hell not? I think I'm in love with her. I almost fucked her on the dance floor."

"Yeah, I know. Believe me, we aaaall know. But trust me on this. Take some time. Keep playing with her like you are. I don't mean mind games, I mean delayed satisfaction. It'll make it even better once you get there, especially for her. Trust me on this."

"Seriously? Fuck, maybe you're right. But I don't think I can say no if she asks me."

"She won't."

"Hey, how could you possibly know that? She fucking wants me."

"Oh, she definitely wants you but, she won't ask. She wants you to lead and she wants it to be intense. She wants to trust you. Let her get to trust you before you go there. She wants to surrender to you. I can see it in the way she looks at you. The difference in how she talks to you versus how she talks to the rest of us. I'm telling you, she's perfect for you, so take your goddamn time. And don't fuck it up."

"Alright, Alright. Maybe you're right. I'll try."

"Do or do not. There is no try," Johnny quoted Yoda.

"How are YOU my only friend who knows about women?" Colton asked and left the men's rooms shaking his head.

Ellie

Ellie watched Colton walk out of the bathroom back toward their table. He looked tense. 'Well, I'll relax you soon,' she thought.

Colton asked if she was ready to leave and she nodded. He dropped a stack of bills on the table and said goodnight.

She stood as Colton clasped her hand and she said to the others, "It was nice meeting you guys. Thanks for making me feel welcome." They smiled and told her they looked forward to hanging out again soon and Ellie felt like she finally had a place here and wasn't so solitary.

Walking out to the car, holding hands, it was quiet. The night air was still. There weren't a lot of cars left and there were woods around the gravel lot. They approached the car and instead of opening the door Colton backed her up against the passenger door and said, "I need to touch you."

Ellie felt like she was going to melt into a puddle. She stood there breathing hard and didn't answer. Colton said, "Fuck, shit. That's not what I meant to say."

Ellie was lost in a muddle of hormones and heart flutters. "It's not?" she asked.

"No, I meant, I mean, yes, I want to touch you." He grazed his fingertips across her shoulders, up her neck and back down then looped his index fingers in her spaghetti straps and pulled them down with a slowness that was almost imperceptible. He leaned in and kissed her lips, then moved further down her neck grazing his lips and bit her collar bone. Ellie moaned. "But I meant to say, I'm so drawn to you." He moved further down and kissed the cleavage of her right breast. "Since you opened the door last night, I haven't stopped thinking about you. Haven't stopped needing to touch and taste you."