At First Sight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached around and unzipped her dress and tugged it down so it hung on her hips, unclasped her strapless bra and threw it on the hood. He took both breasts in his huge hands, pinching her right nipple he took as much of her left breast into his mouth as he could fit, stroking and circling her nipple with his tongue. 'Even his tongue is big and strong,' she mused. Then he sucked pulling slowly away, stretching her breast and nipple far from her body with his lips until it snapped back with a little pop from his mouth.

The sensation created an electric shock straight to her clit and she moaned. But then Ellie noticed motion at the front of the bar and looked over to see Colton's four friends walking out together. She jerked and looked down at Colton, nervous and scared.

He glanced and stood, holding her in place. "Just keep your eyes on me, little one."

Still toying with one breast in his hand, he caressed her cheek, while Ellie stood petrified looking up at him. "They're so lucky to see a woman as beautiful as you. I'm so lucky. He bent down holding her dress and said, "Step out." Nervous and trembling she just did as she was told. He folded it and set it with her bra, then got on his knees.

"Spread your legs for me, darlin." She did and he gazed at her bare cunt. She was shaking, and staring down at his head. "Keep your eyes on me. Pretend you don't know they're there. You know they are though. You know they all wish they were here where I am." He kissed her thighs and ran his nails down her ass and her whole body shuttered. "They can't take their eyes off you, honey. I think you like being seen. Do you like my friends looking at your tits? Do you like them wondering how wet this little pussy is?" He asked while softly spreading her labia with one finger.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"It's very wet, isn't it darlin?"

"Yes."

He pressed his wide tongue into her lower lips and rolled around, finding every crevice of his new playground. He reached his right hand between her legs and slipped his middle and index finger inside and curled back and forth on her g spot. He spit on the index finger of his left hand, reached behind her and penetrated her asshole then latched onto her clit with his mouth. Sucking and nibbling and fucking her with his fingers.

Ellie felt him handle her body and suddenly, his fingers were inside her in all the right places. Suddenly, she was coming, with her hands fisted in his hair. She grunted and panted in bliss, then collapsed onto his shoulders. He snickered, got a better hold of her and lifted her in his arms, cradling her as he stood. He opened the car door and gently set her in the seat and buckled her seatbelt. He grabbed her dress and bra and sat them on her lap, smiled and kissed her cheek. Ellie couldn't talk or move, she just watched, as this powerful man satisfied and settled her.

Colton

Colton's heart was beating like a hummingbird. Kneeling down in front of his little goddess showing her off to his friends and his horny little brother, but god, she seemed to get off on it. He had to admit, it was hot and made him feel like a man. Like a god.

When she came quickly he thought, 'Jesus, this must be what Neil Armstrong felt like.' Then he realized he had to get her out of there. He didn't want her to come back to reality with his friends staring at her. He got her into the car and as he walked around to the driver's side he waved and said, "Night, boys. Go the fuck home."

He got in the car and her face was buried in the dress in her hands and she was trembling. 'Motherfucker', he thought. "Oh, honey, I'm so fucking sorry. I took things too far, I just got carried away." He put his hand on her neck, terrified she was going to pull away. But she took the dress from her face and looked up at him and he saw that she was laughing and smiling and even in the dark car she was flushed. She was so beautiful.

"You got carried away? I crumpled into a pile of goo and had to be hauled away." She giggled. "That was so hot, Holy macaroni." She unbuckled and wedged herself onto his lap behind the steering wheel. "Thank you. You must think I'm some super slut. All your friends saw me naked." She burst into another fit of giggles and buried her face in his neck.

"I don't care if you're a slut. As long as you're my slut." He smiled and kissed her hair. "You are so fucking amazing. I should get you home, little girl." She slid back across to the passenger seat.

"Ok."

Colton reached into the backseat and handed her a hoodie. "This might be easier to throw on in here." She didn't put it on until they pulled up to her house.

"Do you want to come in? I've got cookies!" Ellie asked grinning ear to ear.

"Yes, I desperately want to come in."

"But...?"

"But if I do, you'll never get rid of me. And I have to work tomorrow."

"Oh, Ok. I guess I'll see you later then?"

"You'll see me tomorrow morning when I come to go through your plumbing jobs. I do free quotes for my favorite customers." He winked and Ellie's smile widened. He leaned in and kissed her. She got out of the car and strode to the door in his hoodie that could have passed for an ugly dress.