All Comments on 'At Her Disposal Ch. 04'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolute garbage

When she yelled down why didn't he stand up and lay waste to them? He wasn't tied up at that point. You're trying to get me to believe that a man, at this point scared to death, would not be able to beat the snot out of a couple of women? Ludicrous.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 8 years agoAuthor
Lol!

I'm in stitches! I just love the adoration I get from my greatest fan.

You must wait eagerly for each tale I write. Priceless to have such such a keen critic of my work. Still mystified as to why someone who is so anti-femdom goes to the trouble, but it makes my day!

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Not Confused Now

It appears I got ahead of the author in my comments on the last chapter. I am not confused about who was in the last chapter and what happened to the man that faced the noose any more. It is an interesting story, One that brings me back hoping for more and if anonymous is so against your content of your story why is he still reading it.

appyBappyB2 months ago

This was written ages ago, but I want to comment to let you know that your efforts are still appreciated. This tale has a dark atmosphere of it's own and I have loved it so far. I anticipate great pleasure from the chapters that I have not got to yet. Thank you for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES