At Her Disposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ten seconds or so of stillness as the exposure provided its inedible and lasting testament to his humiliation, was brought to and end by the tall woman lifting her hand, applause from the women who bustled to see the plate, and the male feeling the jerk of his leash; the thonged women impatient to see their image with the male, then have him strapped to the mule in bondage. The tall women grinned with satisfaction as she showed them the plate with its crystal clear images, pressing it close to the male.

'See how clearly recognisable your face is. Fiona told me of some pictorials she found secreted in a wardrobe in your room.' Her cruel satisfaction grew as his face flushed, his cock dribbling as he guessed on the irony that his earlier thoughts would now be made to haunt him.

'She also found an i.o.u. bearing the address of a somewhat risque house of publications in Bow. You'll be pleased to know that it will give her much satisfaction in paying your debt, plus a little extra to have your image appear within the next publication; I'm sure the proprietor will be most obliging, such a picture with a little paragraph beneath it to verify its obviously genuine history will boost its circulation tenfold.' His anus tingled as his startled eyes looked long and hard at his own face, his erect cock and the thonged women with their whips, holding him leashed, kneeling and naked, the cruel laughter of the tall woman ringing in his ears. He had known from the poses of those risque images that most were professional models, but some of the more crude images were obviously of genuinely submissive males, exposed and humiliated for the pleasure of their Mistresses; it was those depictions which made him come the hardest, and he longed to stroke his cock at the thought of the erect cocks of others who would spend in torrents at the depiction of his fate.

The thonged women pulled his leash tight as the other women gathered round to witness the departure of a male into enslavement, a male they would never see again. The tall women handed his cage to the thonged woman, and she grinned as she hung it on the thong below her ample breasts.

'He will spend as he enters the City of Shadows, such will be the admission of his descent into total submission; Kali will welcome his disobedience in having him know her whip.'

She tugged the leash hard with a pleased smile.

'You are Kali's now, her whip awaits you!'

While the other flexed her own lush and menacing whip as he was led stumbling on his knees to the mule, the pleasure of the women who had transported him was electric as his cock swung and bobbed in fearful anticipation. The thonged women unleashed her whip as he cowered on the edge of the verandah, the other pulling him prone as the lash caressed his flesh.

'Down!' His cock pulsed below him as his ankles were swiftly bound, and he was trussed from neck to toes in the black silk. A leather collar with a rope attached was looped over his head and loosely buckled about his neck, and the Mule brought to the verandah's edge. His cock boned in the acute pleasure of total helplessness as he was laid over the mule and the rope from his collar passed under the animal's wide girth and tied tight to his ankles. He was allowed little movement, but his eyes watched as the two sublime females took a white silken hood from a pouch on one of the horses, both rubbing it into the arousal which wet the thongs which split their glistening cunts. They closed in and lifted his head by the hair, having him sniff at the silk, which he did readily; their spice of their dominance making his aching cock pulse as he squirmed in the silky bondage. The women who had held the leash taunted him with soft words.

'Don't be disappointed, you shall know my whip too, soon enough. Kali will allow us that pleasure when we confirm her ownership of you; her entire court will witness you taste our whips when you are delivered to her.' With his balls tingling in submission, she slipped the white hood over his head, a gauze panel allowing him to witness the satisfied pleasure of the women who had sold him like a trinket as he snorted at the fresh scent of his captor's sex's, the slave Mistress in black, and her freed naked women looking so contented, as the hood was tied nice and tight at the neck to provide a third noose of enslavement with the leather collar and leash.

His mind raced as he writhed in bondage on the mule, immersed in the stark realisation of the just domination he now faced, his cock rigid as he viewed the smug expressions of the women in white, knowing they would be the last Western females he would ever see.

12