All Comments on 'At His Majesty's Pleasure Ch. 05'

by lady_temily

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Ahhh the steamy action has finally arrived. It's not quite as hot, but very realistic when you think about Alais's distress and confusion. There's no way she will enjoy it completely the first time, maybe it will be a gradual process, I think? So many stories here made the women completely enjoy the sex no matter what her predicament, and I find it unbelievable. This is where your story really shines, not to mention the writing quality is already high. Alais's escape to the wardrobe is funny, and I love the way she threw him off balance with this almost-prank.

About your question, I prefer longer chapter, even if it means longer wait. There's something satisfying about waiting a little longer for the real good thing, and longer chapters help me understand the character better.

Again, another great chapter. Now I'm back with stalking the site for the next chapter :)) But don't worry, take your time to develope another good one.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 8 years ago
Another cracker

Love the realism of her reluctantly enjoying it and him taking the time to ensure she did, adding to the mental torture. Chapter by chapter he is asserting his control over her, either subtly as in good sex, or by force in the wardrobe.

Longer chapters every time please. 3-4 pages is ideal. Long enough to get a good read and short enough to find the time to do it.

AEisMeAEisMeabout 8 years ago
Sooo good

So good, and I'm not talking just about the sex. Yes, the sex was hot but that was to be expected. What I really enjoyed was all the tiny moments you captured. The ring (the symbol of their marriage) getting wedged on the altar floor, her discomfort at him using her name, her panic and dread of the thought of sex, his reading of all her reactions and using them against her, the struggle to cover herself back up with her shift, etc.

I thought the wedding itself was interesting. Honestly I thought Alexander so egotistical that he wouldn't bow before any God but a mirror. Hmm...so there are multiple Gods in this world. That's interesting. I'd love to know more about Alais's religion and how both of their religions shape them. I forgot to mention it but in the last chapter Ethan alludes to the king having a different set of principles in the past. I wonder if he prayed to a deity other than the God of Death, War, and Vengeance.

And the wardrobe! What a great shift from comedic to threatening. I glanced at comments from the last chapter and I know some were starting the "noncon vs reluctance" discussion but to me it doesn't matter. I can see this story straddling both, depending on plot. Alexander clearly has a sadistic streak. (Didn't he promise to turn over a new leaf and act more 'refined'? Yet he forces an apology when he's made himself out to look like an ass.) Alais may recognize that she is attracted to him on some level but I appreciated that she felt frustration and shame for it. I really love the push/pull between the two.

As long as the delay for longer chapters isn't too great I vote for that. Helps me sink into the story and the details more. Honestly though I'm grateful for any updates you two can provide. Thanks for two great chapters!

xxClarexxxxClarexxabout 8 years ago
Yay!

Wow! What a ride!

So I just had to read that with a toddler running around my legs and demanding my attention and it was ::still:: hot as hell. Wow. Just delicious. Ummm ... so here's my rant.

This whole build up was really intriguing and great. I found Alais to be behaving fairly strangely. Just as in, her level of self control when it came to finding Edmure was very, to me, impossible? if that's the right word. I don't understand how she was able to react that way and bottle things up and it wasn't at all what I was expecting. Then, with the wedding, that was really sweet actually. She was brave and managed to get trough it and his behaviour was sweet too in that he knew how frightened she was and indulged it all and was good humoured about it. Then the bit after was hot as hell. The whole build up to the sex I adored with how he gave her time to "pray". Gosh the hiding in the wardrobe was so adorable, even more so was when she escaped under the bed. Alais is such a cute and sweet character while also being resourceful and brave so I really love all of that, and he certainly seems to find her very endearing too while also deliciously exerting his power over her. The bit where he choked her omg. I was dying. Just so hot. And the whole

Sexy times were frigging yummy, like honestly so yummy. Gah! But I did kind of go wow, how can she have so much control over herself about Edmure and how could she not even rant at him about it, she had heard those children singing about what he had endured and it should have been unbearable for her. She couldn't bear to let him touch her and couldn't cope with that so it didn't quite make sense to me that on the other hand she had the composure to react how she did with Edmure? That didn't quite make sense to me. Anyway, I really loved this chapter and lord I am dying for him to um. Introduce her to some more sex? Like preferably realllly rude stuff? I mean surely that rope suggestion and the choking weren't in there just to tease us right? That has to be a set up right? Please!!!!! I mean come on he's got alllllll the hallmarks of a dude who's super into BDSM. I know these things, I can spot them a mile away. So like fuck hit me with that shit!

My preference is for longer chapters every time, fuck the wait. I don't care. But if you do that I would love it if you take the time

To tell readers that you're still writing away every now and then so I don't lose hope. I really don't mind how long it takes and respect the fact that you both have lives to live. But just knowing it's coming eventually whenever that may be makes me

Super happy and there's been too many times that wonderful stories have been abandoned so some reassurance every now and then would rock. Thank you both so much for this!!! It was SO HOT honestly. Damn. Off to attack my poor unsuspecting guy now. You can send him your bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
At least 1 a week?

Please? I completely disagree with previous comment about her reaction to seeing previous fiancรฉ! You explained it perfectly with what happened previously with her reacting and not taking the possible out come seriously of the chiverous knight. Two she's royalty, and being a huge BBC and PBS fan you portrayed her lesson learned and in the presence of children commoners perfectly.

So glad your going with the so wrong but body says so right analogy. For those who say it's rape and unrealistic don't know the difference between real rape and sexual awakening. The King played her body well, and noted many, fingers neck, breast, arms, eroginous zones out of 62. Yeah. That works. Especially for an innocent. Keep her logical, cunning, reasonable, intelligent, ROYAL, brave, and strategic! He'd loose interest I would think other wise. Ya'll are doing a fabulous job! I have only one demand. Finish this no matter what!! If you get a publishing deal, and if you keep writing like this you probably will, FINISH THIS STORY!

I am so tired of finding unfinished stories here at literotica! You've captured me to five chapters...dont reward loyalty from readers, voters, and commenters with deprivation.

Thank you and keep writing. Wow! A story with intellect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loved this. Preference for decent length chapters (this one was good), don't mind the wait as long as it's not too long and above all - as has been commented already- finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just kill herself

And be done with this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I freakin love this story and I love y'all for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for effort an content and to say fuck you asshole of LIT dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You call this noncon?

Not exactly rape if she wanted it the whole time. Still got me off I guess but doesn't belong in this category if she was just pretending not to want it

letsnotmeetletsnotmeetabout 8 years ago
I could read this forever

I wish there was a new chapter everyday. I'm that in love with this story! This was so freakin good. The writing technique, as usual, is excellent. I am very much looking forward to the romantic developments ahead. I am 100% sure that you will deliver on that aspect spectacularly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To the anon saying that this is not noncon

Read the title of the category again. It's 'NonConsent/Reluctance'. There are plenty of signs throughout this and previous chapters that show reluctance on her part.

At the same time, Alais never gave him verbal consent to have sex with her. Did you not notice how many times she tried to stop him or evade him? Just because she ended up enjoying it, that doesn't invalidate the lack of consent given in the situation. This story is in the correct category. It can also fit in Sci-Fi/Fantasy, but I reckon this might be too dark for that category.

On another note, indeed--this chapter was HOT. I laughed at how riled up he got when he thought she had run away. The deliciously palpable tension between the two is ever prevalent and now I'm wondering how long it'll be before I get to read the next chapter. Mind you, I did subscribe to your mailing list so I hope the next notification won't be far off. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue!

Yeeeeesssss. Another chapter! I'm stalking this website to see if you update everyday!

I enjoy your story so much! I just love how you portray the main characters. Alexander is one second the most funny and charming person you could wish for a husband and the next a total psychopath. His dangerous side is a total thrill! Doesn't change the fact he is an asshole but he's still fascinating. And I love Anais. It's so hard to love a female character from Literotica. I love the way you portray Anais. She's so funny. I daresay she's the most rational of the couple. She's also very realistic in her actions, reactions, emotions and point of view. Dude, she's not going to rebel against an all powerful king and risk torture. Especially if she's alone in an enemy territory. Ah... but I would love to see the romantic development between those two. I secretly hope they would be interacting in an equal footing someday (like have a legit war XD).

Please continue!

Ps: I personally prefer longer chapter with longer delays. It's not about the quantity; it's the quality that matters.

Pps: don't understand what all the troll come from. Don't like, don't read. Have the decency of giving constructive criticism, not waste of empty demeaning words. Tsk.

tina623tina623about 8 years ago
Longer stories less often

I read Ch. 4 last night and knew the next chapter would be their wedding and first night together and I was hoping it would be a bit more rough and cruel. But it's also good that he's being nicer to her because then it's not absurd that she could fall in love with him. Please give us one round of cruel, punishing sex though!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is how non-con should be

I don't want to read violent rape. Society is already filled with such crime. I am here for for stories like these. Excellent characters. Alexandr is the alpha male every woman craves for. Please update soon. I am also stalking this website for more chapters.....

Mystikwolf25Mystikwolf25about 8 years ago
Amazing

I love this story! It has me hooked for sure. I like the longer chapters! Please finish this story, don't leave us hanging. I am as well tired of the unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

As long as we aren't waiting weeks at a time I would love loner chapters! If the chapters are constantly short the story will feel kinda of choppy. So please longer cheaters, just don't make us suffer haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapters

Whatever makes for a steady stream of chapters. I hate waiting centuries to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

It was just as special and perfect as I thought it would be. I love the humor and wit of your writing. Every time I thought I could anticipate what was going to happen next, you threw another curve ball. Very steamy and very perfect! As always, can't wait for more!

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeabout 8 years ago
Damn

Here I was hoping, just this once, for an intelligent and pragmatic heroine. This story was so good and is so well written. Alais seemed like the kind of woman who would be able to realize that she could be both attracted and repelled and her body would react despite her reluctance. But no here we go with the mortification and shame. I would have loved it if she had gotten her pleasure and at the end said essentially "that was amazing, you are still an ass but hey sex is pretty great." I don't have any interest in what I forsee coming next, lots of her feeling humiliated about being attracted and him taunting her for her reactions.

You are a great writer, I'll keep an eye out for other stories but I'm sadly saying good bye to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another Magic Cock Story

Such a clichรฉ. Yawn. Why do authors always fallback on the Magic Cock Syndrome? Couldn't you have just a bit more realistic reaction? Never mind she's terrified, or that her wound still hasn't healed, suddenly she's dripping wet? Not bloomin' likely! Most women don't get 'dripping wet' at the best of times, let alone this scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

To Kind As Cake:

I don't think the pragmatism when it came to this incident would fit. This is clearly a very young woman who had previously led a privileged, sheltered life, has had very little encounters with sex, and has witnessed extreme brutality (with a constant physical reminder in the form of the slaves that surround her) from the person she just had slept with for the first time in her life: and even though she did manage to climax, she didn't really have any choice in the matter. So the confusion, self-doubt, etc... I think add a certain humanity and depth to her character.

Just my thoughts. Enjoying this story a lot. And I didn't see this as "magic cock" at all, throughout she has found him physically attractive, during this incident, and he took significant time during foreplay to work her up. There are women who orgasm in incidences of rape, that doesn't mean that they suddenly were willing participants, nor wanted it, and I read this to be in a similar vain- as someone in a situation where she has little to no control, is inexperienced, and insecure/ afraid.

xxClarexxxxClarexxabout 8 years ago
She'd just been raped.

- what would one expect her to feel? There was more than one example of this in the text:

"So what if she had never, ever felt like that before? So what? It was just - just a physical reaction of her body, something she had no control over. She should move on as though it had never happened. Ignore. Deflect. Evade. "

She knew her body was responding the way it was built to and that she couldn't help it. I doubt having that knowledge is going to make you feel any less ashamed or horrible when someone you detest just forced you and, worse still, made you enjoy it unwillingly. It would to me have seemed completely wrong for her to react by saying "wow what an awesome sexual awakening but hey you're an ass but hey it was just sex so what I loved how it felt" She is pragmatic, that's something that's wonderful about her but no amount of pragmatism is going to see you through when you've been raped, sorry. Even when he was taunting her with her wet stuff she was like "yeah so?" at him. That doesn't mean she won't be horrified and traumatised by what he did afterwards and by him making her get off when she definitely didn't want to.

Also, people saying this isn't noncon - the King was going to have her no matter what. She had no choice. She was forced to marry him. She had no choice. This is rape, dubcon at best (which is still rape). It belongs in this category. Whether or not she finds him hot or whether or not she enjoyed it has nothing to do with it. She didn't want it and repeatedly told him that and kept trying to escape. ????????

--Clare

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Reluctant but not "rape"

First, very enjoyable story. Second, I would weigh in that this counts as "reluctant" and therefore fits into the category fine, but that it's not quite "rape" which rises to a different level. For it to be rape the woman has to not want it. Maybe she didn't want it at first, but as it sometimes happens, women need or secretly want a little convincing. The king probably knew that would happen...anyway in the end she gave in so it was no longer rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no, this IS rape

uhhh wow, that's incredibly fucking ignorant of you. i hope you don't go around treating women like that in real life, thinking they just "need a little convincing." wtf. no. if she doesn't want it at any point, she doesn't want it, period. it's people who think they can "convince" others that don't understand what the meaning of consent really is.

what was presented here is rape. it's fine because this is a sexual fantasy, but it sure as hell still is rape, and should be recognized as such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic!

This is exactly where I hoped the story would go! The emotions here are so real. I love it! I don't want shorter stories, but I don't want to wait longer either. If I HAD to pick, I'd pick shorter, more frequently released stories. Don't listen to the haters, this is perfect, and the writing is stunning.

Also, I was disappointed in Alexander when he started to choke her, but that scene unraveled in such a HOT way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just a question

Phantastic read so far, keep up the good work :) I just have a question though, you wrote in the end of chapter 1 that you two had already written at least 10 chapters for this story. I'm curious about whether you write more chapters or not?

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeabout 8 years ago
Realism

Granted pragmatism might not be realistic but honestly I'm reading an erotic tale set in a fantasy world, I'm not here for realism. I'm tired of female characters who don't think they are allowed to like sex, who beat themselves up and feel humiliated that they are sexual creatures. "How could she ever live with herself?" Ouch, the melodrama! This isn't a criticism on the quality of the story, it's top notch, and obviously this dynamic is popular based on the other comments. It is simply not what I was hoping for.

I don't agree that it is a case of magic cock. She had acknowledged her attraction and reaction to him all along. That's one reason I was so disappointed when the shame started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stop with the melodramatics

this was not rape. It was consensual given that she finds him attractive...and rightfully so. I agree with the others that having her feel shame ruins it a bit. It's ok to be attracted to an asshole and want to be f*cked by him.

magevmagevabout 8 years ago
Oh, I wish...

You did such a good job setting up the King as cruel, including his initial threats etc., that it seems impossible for them to ever develop a properly equal relationship, because she could not possibly ever trust him and be free with him, always having to be afraid of him on at least some level. On the one hand, his efforts in actually making it pleasant for her are better than it could have been. On the other hand, I am really not a fan of the magic-dick type story developments. Yes, it can be physically pleasant, but that should not make her in any way more trusting of him, and without trust there cannot be true vulnerability, etc. So I hope that even if she can acknowledge the physical satisfaction, it will not make her give him less hard of a time for everything else. And, by the way, being restrained is only more exciting if there is full trust that the person will not hurt you and will see to your pleasure properly...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Have enjoyed the story immensely, well written and captivating. Keep up the great work and know your efforts are being appreciated.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 8 years ago
Shame

I don't think she was ashamed of liking sex. I think she was ashamed of liking sex with him who has showed himself to be so evil. He always gets his way. She is ashamed that it was so easy for him to get his way.

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
To answer your question...

Longer chapters, slower screws...pace! Slower pace! Is what I meant to say. ;)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Longer drawn out! Faster! Quicker! I can't decide! Up to you and your brilliance!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best story ever

What was the dukes advice?

lady_temilylady_temilyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Specific Comments

@Anon "Ahhh the steamy action"

Thank you! I also find it difficult to get into a story if I have to suspend my disbelief too much, so while this is fiction, we try to preserve some reality to the characters. So yes, definitely a gradual process, with plenty of ups and downs thrown in there. And aww, we'll try to work fast so you don't have to stalk too much!

@Masterfuljim

Yes, he's definitely using all the different weapons in his arsenal! And depending on the situation, he can be either forceful or "persuasive," as you said.

@AEisMe

Aww, thank you! And so stoked that you picked up on all those details!! The ring was definitely a symbol, haha. We try not to be too metaphorical for fear of pretentiousness, but we did dot the story with small doses of symbolism here and there. The card tower in the first chapter was also somewhat symbolic, as were Alais's hiding places. "Honestly I thought Alexander so egotistical that he wouldn't bow before any God but a mirror." - oh man, this made me laugh so hard. If only such a god was in existence, he'd probably happily go for it. Aaand yes, Alexander did pray to a different deity before, along with the rest of his family. (Alexander did promise to turn over a new leaf, and this is him, sadly, already behaving better than he could be.)

@Clare

Yaaay, we're both so glad you enjoyed it (toddler or not)! I miiiight have thrown in that rope tease because I remembered you commented on rope before. :P But also because, yes, Alexander definitely has plans for her - very rude plans! In his infinite generosity (ha-ha), he's going to introduce them gradually, given her inexperience to the whole thing; his tastes definitely run into bdsm-ish stuff though. (There may or may not be a riding crop next chapter. You know, just for innocent reasons, since they're going riding!) And yes, he finds her behavior endearing sometimes, though he has an odd way of appreciating it.

With respect to how Alais reacted to Edmure - I only write for Alexander (this is Scarlett), but my understanding is that what Alais is like on the outside is very different from what Alais is like on the inside. That is to say that she's very good at detaching/distancing herself as a coping mechanism, and the horror after horror that's been heaped on her recently has had something of a desensitizing effect. She hasn't forgotten Edmure, but she's sort of compartmentalized it, in order to be able to continue functioning and surviving - though it's probably lingering pretty eerily in the back of her mind. When she first saw him, I think it startled her into crying out, but then other instincts kicked in to repress more fervent responses. You have a valid point though, in that we probably should have clarified that more!

Also, totally agree with you as far as your responses to Alais not enjoying it enough and the story being noncon. Couldn't have said it better!

@Anon "At least 1 a week?"

Yeah, you're right that Alais's aristocratic upbringing played into it too, especially in a public situation! Lots of coaching and all that throughout her childhood about maintaining composure, etc. And I'm glad you like the direction we went with the sex, and that you found her reactions realistic - that's what we were going for. And yes, we'll finish! I've been on the opposite end of finding unfinished stories too, and I wouldn't want to do that to others.

@letsnotmeet

Thank youuuu! I wish we had the capacity to churn out a chapter a day too, haha. Romantic developments definitely up ahead, though they'll be super complicated.

@Anon "To the anon saying that this is not noncon"

Took the words right out of my mouth, as far as the consent and reluctant discussion! Yeah, her physical reactions were separate from what she actually wanted, so no consent was actually given. Not that she didn't still enjoy it! And thanks for subscribing!

@Anon "Please continue!"

Aww, always brings a smile to my face to hear people looking forward to the next chapter! That's pretty much exactly how we intend both Alexander and Alais to come off, too! Alexander can certainly be charming and even indulgent, but he can also get dangerous in certain situations. And Alais has backbone, but she also doesn't want to compromise her ability to survive! (And agreed - not sure where all the trolls are coming from, haha.)

@tina623

There will definitely be at least one round of cruel, punishing sex - but I won't say when it'll be, for sake of spoilers! :D

@Anon "This is how non-con should be"

Agreed! Might be my bias as a woman, but erotica is just more compelling to me if the protagonist is enjoying it too (though sometimes to different degrees, haha).

@Mystikwolf25

Thank you! We don't intend to leave you guys hanging!

lady_temilylady_temilyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Specific Comments 2

@Anon "Absolutely fantastic"

Awesome, so great to hear - especially with all that anticipation through the four previous chapters! We try to inject humor and surprises where we can!

@KindAsCake

Glad you like our writing, and sorry to hear the characterization wasn't to your tastes. The other commenters mentioned what my kneejerk response was going to be - I don't think Alais is no longer pragmatic and intelligent just on the basis of her reaction here; it was a traumatic experience, and in the immediate aftermath, she is overwhelmed with emotions and coming to terms with what happened. Similarly, like @Ellienora35 speculated, Alais isn't ashamed about sex in general (and is pretty grounded about it, actually), but it was the perpetrator and situation in particular that was what discomforted her. Having said that, I understand that everyone has their personal preferences, of course, when it comes to erotica. I willllll say that it was never our plan for Alais to stew in mortification all that long. She's pretty adaptable, and active rather than passive.

@Anon "Another Magic Cock Story"

As I mentioned up there in the general comments, it's well within the realm of possibility for someone to be aroused in this situation, even if it's against their will. Also, she wasn't "dripping wet" so much as moist - he had to get his fingers in there!

@Anon "Looking forward to the next chapter"

Thank you! You basically said exactly what we were thinking, haha. Alais is pragmatic, but we don't want to rob her of vulnerability. I think few people would immediately embrace the situation without some kind of emotional struggle, especially given the level of coercion and tension involved. Similarly, I fully agree with your response as far as the magic cock phenomenon - she was aroused because of her physical reactions, which were outside of her control.

@Anon "Reluctant but not "rape""

No, this was still rape, whether or not she enjoyed it in the end. Her arousal is outside of her control, and she never gave actual consent.

@Anon "no, this IS rape"

Agreed - it can be dangerous to have that mindset, and to think to convince an uninterested person by force.

@Anon "fantastic!"

Haters are easy to ignore when we get such supportive comments like yours! And yes, Alexander likes being an asshole, but luckily here he wanted to seduce her more!

@Anon "just a question"

Thanks, and good question! We will definitely have more than 10 chapters - whether or not that's good depends on whether you like long stories, I suppose! But yes, the story of Alexander and Alais is going to be pretty long and winding before it can reach the conclusion we have in mind. The 10 chapters were just what we already had written out, and after that point we'll be writing more material.

@Anon "Stop with the melodramatics"

I'd say being attracted to someone doesn't necessarily make it consensual. I can find someone objectively good looking but still not want to have sex with them, etc.

@magev

Have to admit I'm a little confused, or maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. Alais certainly doesn't trust him more just because of her physical reactions, and if we implied that at all in the story, it wasn't intended! They have a long journey ahead of them. Also, while I agree that being restrained is usually more exciting when you trust the person, I wouldn't say that lack of trust necessarily makes it impossible to be excited. Depends on the victim's sensitivity, preferences, etc. - not to mention the strong link between fear and arousal for some people.

@Ellienora35

Exactly! She kind of didn't want to give him the satisfaction, on top of the other stuff; her shame definitely came from his identity, rather than the sex itself.

@Absinth3, EuphoriaSlam69, Anon "Thank you"

Thank you guys so much - both for your input, and your words of encouragement!

@Anon "best story ever"

The duke's advice is intended to be a mystery, for now! (It will come out in snippets later.)

lady_temilylady_temilyabout 8 years agoAuthor
General (Authors)

We're flattered that our story has generated this amount of discussion! Thank you to those of you who have expressed your support - we worked hard on these two chapters in particular, and we're so glad they've met your expectations after all that anticipation. A few of you expressed different preferences, and that's understandable too!

Daisy and I were discussing this with each other, and I think one advantage of the "wham bam thank you ma'am" type stories is that, in having the steamy action upfront, readers know immediately what they're going to get. Those who like that kind of noncon/reluctance will continue reading, and those who don't will know to wander elsewhere. Here, there was a lot of narrative development before the sex, so each reader was more likely to generate different types of expectations and get invested in their version of predictions. As a result, divergence was unavoidable, especially since a lot of these preferences conflicted with each other (Alais enjoying the sex too much or too little, Alexander being too harsh or too soft). Totally natural for there to be different tastes, of course! Just something that will inherently happen with this kind of story structure.

Having said that, the dynamics between the characters are by no means stagnant, and will be fluctuating quite a bit throughout the story. Although this encounter may seem all important because there's been so much buildup to this chapter, we definitely see this as a starting point in their relationship rather than something that will be a rigid definition. Alais will react, adapt, change; Alexander may be gentler or crueler depending on where in the story we find him.

A couple of other general things that came up, before I get to specific responses:

1. Thanks for your feedback regarding publishing pace! It's seeming like the majority of you favor longer chapters more slowly, so we'll keep going with the pace we've already established. You guys also seemed interested in hearing updates from us, which we'll also be sure to do.

2. I don't consider this a "magic cock" situation. If Alais had never been attracted to him before, and/or if he had suddenly penetrated her without any foreplay at all, then sure, that would be a pretty strong case for characterizing this as magic cock. Alternatively, if her purely physical response somehow transformed into trust and love at the end of the session, then I would agree that the cock would be pretty magical as well! But neither of these is the case. As a few astute commenters pointed out, Alais had always been physically attracted to him, and Alexander had taken care to warm her up with pretty extensive foreplay; as an Anon mentioned also, there is a non-negligible percentage of rape victims who experience arousal and orgasm. It can be a purely physical reaction, especially if the victim is particularly sensitive or the aggressor engages in foreplay. Lastly, Alais has not changed her distrust of Alexander in the least - if anything, I would say it's deepened.

3. There's some argument about whether this was rape. It was a form of rape, yes. It may not have been as brutal as it could have been, but insofar as rape is defined as sex without consent (which it is, legally and otherwise), then this qualifies. Whether Alais enjoyed it internally is irrelevant as long as she had not given her consent, as her body's physical reaction is something she can't control. Anyway, that shouldn't affect the enjoyment of the story - this is, after all, purely fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love how dominant Alexander is and how he just takes what he wants. Sigh, I wish he would make me his queen. Jk not really, because I don't have Alais tenacity and would probably end up dead. But it's nice to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fictionpress?

i found this story on fictionpress too, is it you? not a plagiarizer i hope, though the chapters seem arranged different.

sexymomma57sexymomma57about 8 years ago
Very good!

I'm looking forward to the rest! Just read the first five chapters and I sincerely hope that the story gets finished. This has great potential to become one of my favorite stories on this site. Do they fall in love? Does the new queen get away? Does Alexander behead his wife? Ok my mind is running rampant lol.. I'm personally hoping for a true love, but that's just my preference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poor Alias...

Girl stop fighting the inevitable feelings of good sex! ๐Ÿ˜†

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just wondering and hoping

I kind of hope that Alais tests him again like with the wardrobe. I also, would like to see if she's going to get the chance to interact with her family again and what they have to say to her (like secret messages or something).

I wonder will Alexander soften in some way. I can easily see Alais equally hardening or softening. But I can't get a good read on Alexander, you never know what he'll do.

I thought he was going to take her in the wardrobe while he was choking her. I also thought he was going to take her immediately when she tried to escape underneath the bed. So, there was a great build up there. If he'd been violent towards her during their first sexual encounter she could have separated her mind. But making her enjoy it, while she really didn't want it is the mind game of all mind games. It leaves room for Alais to almost second guess herself and she seems sure of many things.

I can't wait to see what Alexander's weakness is though, everyone has at least one. Maybe Alais can use it to her advantage.

Anyway, I find this story quite interesting and am glad with the pace so far. Keep up the good work.

-Ms. Patiently waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Parentheses

I was going to comment on how much they were used, and then I read your biography haha! I have to say they work really well, I don't see them used often like this and they seem to make the narration flow better like it actually is a train of thought. It's rare to come across something as well written as this, the characters and their personalities and interactions are amazingly well done! I can't thank you two enough for sharing this story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Quick Question

Love it! But, there is a question that's been haunting me throughout reading-- just how does one pronounce Alais??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE!

Whatever you do DON'T STOP WRITING!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
3+ pages

Don't mind the speed of posting as long as it's regular. Not every 2 weeks sometimes and every two months others. Love the story! Looking forward to more.

parivanparivanabout 8 years ago
Unprecedented

I have been using Literotica for nearly 10 years and never felt the need to create an account. This story, and the desire to keep track of it, made me create an account. If you knew me, you would know that is high praise (I hate creating accounts for anything). So glad to see you are releasing chapters at a steady pace, looking forward to the next one. I like the characterisation it makes me far more interested in what's happening rather than characters who have not been fleshed out much, or at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done!

Incredible read! Your bio lab is a crack up BTW. My vote is for shorter more frequent updates. But let your Muse be your guide as she hasn't steered you wrong yet. Read all 5 chapters in one sitting. Goo riveting to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
still loving it

the longer chapters are worth the wait! Please keep up the great work

lady_temilylady_temilyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6

Hey guys! We'll reply to comments soon, but just an update that Chapter 6 will be submitted tomorrow (we're basically done, save for a few edits). Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GAME CHANGER

I've been a regular reader for years on this site and I've never once felt compelled to leave any comments at all, but your series has changed all this. It's amazing, thrilling and incredibly well-written. I love the witty bon mots and barbs traded between Alais and the King, and I love how well fleshed out your characters are. I've checked this page everyday since I read all 5 chapters in one go, because I'm desperate for an update! I definitely vote for shorter waiting times :) Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hooked!

Everyday, I come here on this site just to check if the new chapter is up, and am left so disappointed when it's not... Of course, take your time, I'm not trying to rush you guys at all! Just wanted to let you know I'm very interested in this story.

I wonder what'll happen next. I feel that men like the king are unchangeable. They're simply monsters. BUT this IS fiction, erotic fiction at that, so I hope he can change his ways for the love he develops towards his new wife.

I also hope Alais will become stronger and harder towards him, now that she's lost her innocence and has been broken with sex.

Drama is very welcome (I absolutely loved and laughed at the way the king foolishly lost his mind when he couldn't find her. It was ridiculous, very unexpected and original! xD). As for the sex, well, I'm just happy he wasn't too abusive (this IS noncon after all). I hope in the future Alais can use his attraction towards her as a weapon and change the idea that it's just a duty.

Lots of love,

- K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
New favorite.

As my new favorite story, I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Maybe I should sign up for the email list. Haha!!!

-G

CopperflowerCopperflowerabout 8 years ago
Amazing

First - thank you for your amazing story, I have really enjoyed reading it after I discovered it some time ago! The story is certainly well written and the plot and the characters are constantly developing. I'm definitely left waiting for more, but I can be rather patient - so longer chapters at a slower pace work just fine for me. ;)

lady_temilylady_temilyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Individual replies

(According to the control panel, Literotica has approved Ch. 6 and it should be published in a few hours!)

@Anon "I love how..."

Haha, I totally get it! Nice to have fantasies about, but probably dangerous to live through - covers a lot of noncon stories, I think!

@Anon "fictionpress?"

Yes, that's us! The chapters are shorter there because that seems to be more the style of the site. We started posting there pretty recently, so it's not all caught up yet to here yet. If you're feeling generous, feel free to throw us a review or favorite!

@sexymomma57

Aww, happy you like it! And of the hypotheses you listed ("Do they fall in love? Does the new queen get away? Does Alexander behead his wife?"), I can say that at least one of them happens! And not in the way people would expect, probably. I'll leave it there. :D

@Anon "Just wondering and hoping"

Thanks for your thoughtful comment! I can safely say that Alais will test him plenty, just as he tests her. She will also be able to interact with her family and parts of her old life, which has a role to play in the story. I'm glad you find Alexander fairly unpredictable, though - he's supposed to come off that way, and it's a large part of his personality especially in the beginning. More will be revealed about him as the story progresses, including his weaknesses (though I think some of his weaknesses have already been exposed). And yeah, that's exactly why he chose to make her enjoy it!

@Anon "Parentheses"

Ahaha, yes, we definitely (over)use parentheses! We also use a lot of italics and dashes between us - I think it's a stylistic thing that gradually became more prevalent as our writings played off each other. Nice to hear that it's working for you! We try to inject some self-aware humor where we can.

@Anon "Quick Question"

Haha, we're glad you asked us this! It turned out we were pronouncing it differently, so this helped clarify things. I had thought it was pronounced uh-LAZE, but it's actually more like AL-laece. This video does a better job at it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QQXOasZBKQ

@cantfightfate

Sounds good! We're hovering around once every 1-2 weeks, so far, and I doubt it'll ever get as delayed as by a few months. (Though if something were to come up, we'd keep you guys updated.)

@parivan

Wow, thank you so much! Super flattered that you created an account for us - I kind of feel the same, as I've been browsing Lit for a while but only just made this account to write a story. And yeah, erotica has always been more interesting when I could get emotionally invested into the characters that it was happening to, so that's shaped the way this story has taken form.

@Anon "Well done!"

Haha, thanks - we had fun writing the bio too! And yay for reading 5 chapters in one go! We released everything so incrementally that we weren't sure if the whole story flowed from chapter to chapter.

@Anon "GAME CHANGER"

Ahhh, you guys leave such nice comments! We're going to get such a big ego, I swear (though not quite as big as Alexander's, haha). But thank you, that means a lot! The dialogue/barbs are some of the funnest parts to write, and it's great to know that the spirit behind them is coming across.

@Anon "Hooked!"

Aww, we're flattered that you like the story enough to check for updates! Hopefully Lit gets the next chapter out soon. :) Alais will eventually begin doing things, yes, though it will take her a little time to suss out exactly how she wants to approach her strategy. Alexander in turn both changes and...doesn't change, which I know sounds ambiguous but is probably the best teaser I can manage without spoiling things overmuch! Either way, lots of drama is in store for these two.

@Anon "New favorite."

Aww, thanks a lot! And nothing to lose with subscribing! :D

@Copperflower

Thank you! The plot and character development are two things we try to focus on in particular, so that means a lot. And patience is good! Because I think this may turn out to be a pretty long story. :P

wawferwawferabout 8 years ago
Yes

Longer chapters are preferred to quick ones. :) quality over quantity <3

ElhazElhazalmost 8 years ago
Love the story

So love the time taken to build the story and characters, makes for a more enjoyable read. One of my favourite stories by far.

landmmorlandmmorover 7 years ago
Great pace to the story.

Love the pace of your story. Steamer scenes are appropriate to the story instead of just random sex. Like the longer chapters rather than more frequent postings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

this isnt like a childish story or whatever..its is so amazingly written..iam in love with this story..its not o ly about sex though its literotica..its also a buildup to the scenes and so much more based on real feelings..just keep it up guys ๐Ÿ˜˜

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 7 years ago
Nice work

Hey, nice work! I read the first 5 chapters in one go (probably while I should have been working). Very delicious tension and contest of wits and wills in this story. I'm eager to continue as soon as I have more time. I can see why this story is haunting the HOF. :)

~Eris/D&T

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleover 7 years ago
Interesting...

That was well crafted. I wasn't sure at the beginning if I was going to find it believable. I think you did a great job with her emotions and the war going on within her. I think I personally could have do e without the violent choking. While I think it was in character for hom, I was hoping for him to do his laughing, yet grab her and throw her on the bed or so.ething like that.... Still exerting his power, but for me, it would have made it just a little more believable of her turn on. ;) Despite me questioning some of her sanity (as she does herself) I still think it was pretty believable. I am very glad he took his time and didn't just rape her. This was much more fun and exciting. Bravo. Another 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gentle?

I'm pulling my hair at some of the previous comments. What does it matter if he was gentle or the beast we all know him to be. He doesn't give a shit about her pleasure only the power he holds over her. His sadist would revel by inflicting pain just as much as an orgasm because it humiliates her. That and the fact he gets off on manipulation as a tactical tool. He was clear when speaking to his friend that her feelings mean nothing. Any show of mercy or consideration is merely a ploy to garner her acceptance of captivity and to keep her docile.

I'm still rooting for a slow flesh eating pox start at his dick and work it's way as painfully possible through every inch of him. Then after a long and drawn out humiliating death Queen Alais takes over ruling his empire while erasing every last trace of him from history. Now there is a fairytale ending! Can you tell I don't care for the Mad King?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Breathless crescendo

Bravo! You exceeded all expectations! I love the long drawn out chapters..

jenna6jenna6almost 5 years ago
The longer, the better.

Wow! I love this story. It's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG Love it!

Super HOT!!! Well worth the wait for the sexy stuff....Love it!!!...OMG...YESSSSSSSS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Has this version been shortened?

I recently found your work on another website and read through the available chapters however while going through these chapter I did find that some content was missing. I could be wrong as I was briefly flicking through. But for instance the whole priest incident/threat on his life that occurred, negotiations between alaisโ€™s grandfather and her very cheeky invisible ink note. I still love this story non the less and await for an update. I Had just wanted to double check if it had be shortened for the purpose of this site :)

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 3 years ago
Once again

Much more realistic if she doesn't come as really there is no way someone being treated like that , and first time, would come. I'd love a miracle of her getting out of this without falling for the guy

PaladinDansePaladinDansealmost 2 years ago

That stunt where she had them running all over trying to find her when she hadn't gone anywhere was HILARIOUS. I hope that their relationship starts becoming more about actual if grudging respect than just Lust though because SHE doesn't want it why would she? nevertheless incredibly well-built up dark erotica that deserves to be made into a podcast or audiobook. I hope the actual STORY doesn't end here because I want more world and character building, you're so damn good at it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous