All Comments on 'At His Majesty's Pleasure Ch. 15'

by lady_temily

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yayyyyy

This was so hot and so worth it omg!!! I loved the spanking!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tears of Joy

I nearly cried when I first saw this uploaded. I was having a crappy day and then this appeared, making everything all better. Alexander *sigh* I really wish I knew what was going on in his mind. It's like every time he and Alais make progress in their relationship he makes her hate him again. It's so frustrating I just wish he would admit he has some semblance of feelings for her besides amusement and lust. At least she admitted to being jealous (sorta). But still, that's just who he is. As always I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE. And while I know your busy I do hope it won't take as long to write the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Aha!

So he did notice that she had yet to call him by his name. It seems saying his name evokes a bit of tenderness from him. Hehe

I must say, the BDSM aspect of this chapter felt like a sudden, unexpected turn to the story--especially with the whole secret BDSM dungeon. While it was evident in previous chapters that Alexander was a Dom-type, he had seemed pretty vanilla when compared to what was shown in this chapter. I felt a bit overwhelmed by the suddeness of it in the beginning of this chapter, but I'm glad that the latter half of this chapter at least was more in theme with the previous chapters.

Other than that, I loved seeing how affected they both get by each other. I also really enjoy Alais being in her element when acting all in love and throwing Alexander off his guard.

I seriously hope there's no sharing--male or female--happening within the near future, though that's mostly my preference. At the same time, I don't really get why Alais needs to have sex/sensual lessons. It's not like he wants her to be able to seduce his potential allies/enemies...does he?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
?

Not sure if I like the sudden whole BDSM apparatus, sounds quite out of place in this otherwise interesting story. Strange that it's in a 'medieval fantastic' world and he has the exact same equipment as that guy in 50 shades. It kind of kills the vibe for me.

naolsnaolsabout 7 years ago
What a nice surprise while re-reading this story and....

.... Wham! I saw the new chapter!! Way-hay!!! What a stroke of luck!! And a bedroom scene to boot! Sweetness.....yummy!!!! Thank you so much. Love it, love it, love it. Everything was great ...it's just that when he mentioned about her lessons and another woman. No, not a mistress or a Madame. :-( Please not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Your best chapter yet.

I really enjoyed this chapter... But for some reason i was waiting for a alias to "break"... not speaking his name -it wasn't that... People can't be strong all the time... Alaise is a bit emotionally flat - she analysis her feelings 69 different ways, but she doesn't really experience them, In my opinion.

But otherwise, outstanding chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
mad at Alexander

Thanks for the update. I've been checking at least once a month for this update even though i signed up for the mailing list.

I get so angry at Alexander on Alais' behalf. I hope he gets what's coming to him - like, I hope he falls deeply irrevocably in love with Alais and wants to keep her by his side but she has been OVER IT since this chapter and he's wrapped around her finger. Can this happen please?????? cry.

Great chapter!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yay finally an update

Thank you for updating. I have been waiting for this chaptee so long. Curious about Alais's plan, eager to see what kind of method she would use to convey her messages to Bimba.

I'm not a fan of the whole bdsm thing, it's just too intense for my taste. But I guess this fits well with Alexander's personality, since he likes dominating other people so much. I just hope Alais doesn't have to get through with his crazy devices or his tutor with another woman. I also really like her combination of showing both defiance and obedience, just to make sure she will survive but not compromise too much.

I'm kind of surprised when he demanded her to say his name. I always think he would want her to call him Your Majesty to define the imbalance of the relationship, and to avoid any real affection. The fact he seemed to like Alais saying his real name makes me think he really wants her to be more affectionate and intimate towards him.

Another wonderful chapter. Keep up the good work and please don't make us wait too long.

Taliesin1Taliesin1about 7 years ago
Great Chapter

Very pleased to see you back in the saddle, or at the writing desk. I have been following your saga keenly and this chapter is one of the best.

It seems odd, to me, that some commenters don't like the BDSM, but they're reading a Non Consensual story. Oh well.

One small point. On page six, when Alexander suggests some female tutors for Alais, you write that "they were considered shameful in the North" -not sure if got the quote exactly right - did you mean they "weren't" considered shameful.

nat_the_catnat_the_catabout 7 years ago
Can't get enough

I love this story! I can't get enough, but as far as another female tutor goes I'm against it. In this chapter Alias revealed she feels safer about the fact that only Alexander ever has to see her in a depraved, helpless state and I believe if anyone else was to teach her then it would take away from the comfort she finds the security of only Alexander. I would love to see Alexander put Alais's insecurities at ease with really small acts showing she isn't disposable like others (well, I hope your plan is to make her mean more to him than others). I'm wondering if Alexander is insecure to some level as well and that is why he wants to know "why" Alias loves him. I'm predicting that Alexander does not see himself as someone capable of being loved, but instead only feared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I hope she kills Alexander but no one would know it was her and let her be queen. Really dislike him, good story though. Wish there could be a strong heroine for once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Deeply invested

Very intrigued by their relationship- can't wait for themto be open and honest with each other. I agree with the other commenter regarding the bdsm dungeon. It seemed a bit out of place - and the implications that he will train her now - why wouldn't he have shown her how to "present " herself before? Just my thoughts. Obviously still love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Have you not read chapter 6?!

BDSM was completely in place! What were you expecting her punishment to be-sweeping floors?! Cannot wait to see how her lessons will look like!

I've been wondering from the begining what she will do when she runs out of the special ingredient for her tea and I am so glad to see that question answered... if I understand correctly what those plants will be used for!

I am hoping for a glimpse of Alexander's thoughts and feelings when she said his name! And then wore his shirt!

Is this Pontifix person his brother?

I am so torn between wanting this to end all fluffy and happy, and wanting her to torture him until his nothing but a shell of his previous self. Anyhow, both of those options would be out of character and we're still far from the end... Though I hope he falls so hard for her and then she has him make her endless amounts of chocolate pudding!!!

Great job, as always! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Glad to see she has come to her senses. I'm afraid I too found the dungeon, presentation and tutor bit, offputting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At first

I was very excited about how their story will develop but right now, Alexander reminds me too much of a person I unfortunately had the displeasure to know and now I can't unsee the comparison :( I doubt Alex will ever come close to becoming an ideal life partner. He easily gets tired of women, even Alais charm will wear off sooner or later. They will stay together for years but I sincerely doubt he will ever be faithful. I imagine him years from now, being enamoured with a younger girl and making her his new queen, and sending Alais packing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

good to have the story back. had to go back and reread a bit but that is all good. i still think alex is an ass but then must doms are. pretty good dungeon scene. just one question will when one of you authors realise women can and do need to get revenge on these horribe doms by getting them in chains for a change.. hint hint...trs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To all of you who disliked the bdsm...

I ageee with the previous comments: what exactly did you think the punishment would be? All of y'all were so excited about the punishment and then seemed so upset at what was pretty tame... a spanking?? Like I'm honestly wondering what it was that you expected instead. Can someone answer?

Btw it wasn't out of left field, he whipped her before and tied her up before. Idk, I guess most people have pretty mainstream tastes and just wants absolutely no deviation or developing up their sex life. Vanilla as fuck lol. Maybe I'm the only one who found the punishment actually pretty hot hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Henry VIII

Hard not to see similarities between Henry VIII and Alexander. LOL though this story king's preference in S&M is unique. But otherwise their personalities and views on women are similar. Alais not giving the King an heir may be quite dangerous for her. Hope she doesn't end up one of six wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yay! Another update.

I missed these two very much. I must agree with some of the comments regarding the BDSM in this chapter. It's not out of character for him to be dominant/sadistic in bed — he's done it before. So that bit isn't surprising. But it was jarring to be introduced to a whole play room in this chapter. Someone previously said it reminded them of Fifty Shades, and I must agree... and that was very off putting. Idk how to explain it, but it's as if his sadistic side was portrayed more shallow than it actually is. I'm just not sure this was the right direction to steer the story into.

He's mentally/emotionally dominant/sadistic, which will obviously spill over physically, but the introduction of the play room just didn't seem to go with the flow of everything we've seen of him so far? He just doesn't seem like the type of sadist who'd find it necessary to have a whole room built and filled just to satisfy his "depravity". It seems like something that would be too frivolous for him? But I may have read his character wrong.

Regardless, I did enjoy this chapter. I found it endearing that he made that special pudding just for her. The spanking scene was done so well.. very intimate. By far my favorite scene. Having her drop her pride and confess her jealousy ( as well as come face-to-face with her pleasure for his punishments) in such a position... oh the humility. That's the dominant side of Alexander we know and love. And he got her to say his actual name to boot. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I hope to see Septimus soon again, I'm very fond of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love Alais

I love that this punishment spurs her into action. I think Alais has been lured into a sense of contentment, which is not surprising given Alexander's charming side. She finally realized that she needs to find a way to destroy him first, because he will never respect her like an equal. I hope Alexander can prove me wrong, but if he can't, this means we will have more delicious revenge plot.

Love your character so much. Please keep Alais strong and realistic.

OfDustAndLightOfDustAndLightabout 7 years ago
Excited

So happy there's a new chapter! I did feel that the pleasure dungeon was a bit out of place, but everything else was perfect. I enjoy seeing Alex falling for Alais, but I especially like Alais and Bimba's friendship. It adds much more depth to both characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hope she breaks Alex's heart a little

the bdsm is great, the story is great and the characters are great because realistically Alex has to be a prick but the whole adultery scheme is a bit off-putting.

I hope alex realises his mistake in taking Alais for granted soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I literally find it hilarious that people really think that a man as depraved as Alexander, living in a (fantastical) era when stocks, crucifixion, strerchers, and all sorts of other torture devices were in popular use would NOT have his own personal pleasure and or real ass torture dungeon appropriately fitted to the standards of his day's torture methods???? I would even say this makes a hell of a lot more sense, coming from a perverted fantasy king with a pet tiger and penchant for opulence, than some modern day businessman.

Just like... lol, the idea that now 50 Shades has some sort of right on having a pleasure room is ridoculous.

The dude loves torturing people in general! Real life ancient kings and queens have have FAAAAAR more ridiculous secret additions to their palaces, and frankly YEAH, A LOT OF THOSE WERE PLEASURE ROOMS LIKE THIS. BDSM is actualy far older than a lot of people realise, and now my weird history lesson is over. :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the new chapter

Oh dear the first two pages were extremely boring and lengthy. its not the number of pages but the quality that really matters. however you were able to catch up in the later part. hope you would take this comment in a constructive way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Curious

Looking forward to seeing what Alais gets up to...

Alex's softer side is always a welcome sight and the tension, knowing that he might snap any second, is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing development

I thoroughly enjoyed this new chapter. Very happy that the interaction between them is evolving to deeper, more complex levels - which is perfectly appropriate as this mimics real human interaction. The constant inner conflict between love and hate for both Alexander and Alais, and their slow adaptation to each other portrays very accurately the evolution of messy, human relationships. The impact of small behavioural nuances in their perception of each other does a great job in connecting the reader to the plot. This aspect makes - in my humble oppinion - this story superior to most others of this type.

I have seen many other comments with people complaining about the beginning being boring and the secret chamber being out of place, however I would say these elements are important in your story. New relationships, in real life, are also punctuated by boring and shocking, unexpected moments. Looks to me like the readers are simply experiencing the impatience to get to "the good part", as we all experience in real life, and this is a sign that the story is doing its job. Having boring moments and shocking turns of events is exactly what makes us crave and enjoy the romantic/intimate moments when they finally come. Please don't change. If this was a book I would buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love BDSM stories

But I too was caught by surprise by the direction you seem to be taking with the whole BDSM thing. BDSM is very much evident in medieval-esque stories, but was not exactly built upon or hinted at in this particular story. The previously depicted punishment scene felt too mild for one to guess at this certain change of events.

The spanking itself is to be expected and is easily in the same gray area as the mild bondage scene from before as well as the overall theme of this story, so that bit was wonderful. The subtle threat of using those dungeon equipment on her however is not. I mean, it would be wonderful if that had been built upon from the start, but the fact that it was only introduced into the story in its 15th chapter does come across as unexpected.

Also the typical submissive pose he taught her made it seem as though it's only a matter of time before he has her wearing his collar and referring to him as 'Sir', 'Master', etc. If Alexander had wanted this to be part of their routine, I would've thought he would have been more upfront about it. Introduce it not on their second wedding night, but over their honeymoon getaway or something. Before this chapter, I never even once thought that Alais liked the idea of being submissive--willingly or not. Maybe she had a bit of masochistic streak to her, but that was about it.

Then there's the part where he wants her to take sex lessons. It's one thing for Alais to discreetly seek them out of her own volition due to her cleverness, but another thing entirely when the guy who had already been sleeping with her quite regularly now to suddenly suggest/offer them. Wouldn't you take it as an insult? If anything, why not just get right into such 'lessons' without actually saying out loud that she needs them? He has already started training her with the whole submissive pose after all.

It's good for a story to have unexpected twists and turns, but using BDSM as a surprise is a finicky thing. Not everyone can handle the mere idea of it. What's more is that this is an online story posted by the chapter. I don't think people are necessarily offended by the nature of BDSM, but perhaps they are uncomfortable with it being thrust upon them without any real prior knowledge.

I still love the story though and despite the surprise at certain things, I did like the way he deliberately scared her into thinking that he would torture her and just spanked her instead. At this point, I assume he will eventually find out about her trying to prevent getting pregnant and duly punish her--so I'm guessing this won't be the last time we'll be seeing his dungeon of torture.

I'm also still curious about those mysteries left behind by the latest chapters. Hopefully we'll get some insight into those soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not surprised by bdsm...

I don't know, I agree with some others that it didn't even seem like a surprise to me. Everyone's saying how he should have been this kinky from the start...but there was a reason he wasn't. They were at a hunting lodge so obviously no dungeon is available there, though he still made due with a whip lol. But Alexander was talking about EASING her into his deparivities for forever and I totally got the sense that he was starting her off slow but aiming to introduce more and more kink as they went along. The story made that abundantly clear with his dialogue and his internal monologue. Btw alais has had submissive thoughts before too. She enjoyed being under his control when he was whipping her in that lodge, and also when he was choking her. All in all this all seemed thematically consistent with me, just a development of stuff that was already happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I was kind of wondering if you will write more excerpts about Alexander and Alais before they met each other, like how Alais grew up, some funny stories with her suitors (Edmure), how Alexander became king, how he met Lady Eleonora...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Delighted to see a new chapter!

While the dungeon feels a bit reminiscent of 50 shades (though your character development & plot is infinitely better), I'm interested to see how it evolves. Also very excited to see that you gals are back!

I'm hoping to see some vulnerability on Alexander's part, and I'd like to see Alais get the upper hand. I think these tales are more fun when there's some give and take in the relationship. Totally trust your direction though, and looking forward to further installments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Chapter

I love the back and forth between these two. Only comment I would make is if you can add Alexander's point of view every once in a while I think it would make the story richer. I feel like I saw it one chapter but not since. Great chapter and enjoyed the spanking and that he had her reading while riding her. Awesome job!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
Happy to have you guys back.

I liked that this chapter let us into both of their psyches a little. I was annoyed that Alex could see through Alais' disassociation ruse so easily and want to see some of his weaknesses. I feel like their morning after held just a tiny glimpse of Alexander's true self but it was gone so quickly under the arrogance and calculation.

I wasn't at all surprised by the intro of BDSM. Seemed to fit with his character, especially his demanding nature and tendency to think of her as his possession and his to control. There has also been a lot of mention of his depravity and sexual needs and BDSM is definitely something that would shock a sheltered princess. I'm not sure about the female pleasure tutors though. I'd kind of prefer Alex to selfishly keep her to himself.

Still waiting for the other shoe to drop with her special tea and looking forward to seeing how they recover from it. Looking forward to the next chapter.

DamoiselleDamoiselleabout 7 years ago
Thrilled that you're back

It was well worth waiting for. Your turns of phrase are lovely, as usual, and I adore your descriptions of scenery.

OfDustAndLightOfDustAndLightabout 7 years ago
Happy anniversary

It's been one year since the first chapter was submitted. One year since I started reading the best story I ever read on Literotica. Happy anniversary! Is it too early to hope for another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yay!

So happy with this new chapter! Worth the wait. Can't wait for the next installment!

ColddesireColddesireabout 7 years ago
Losing herself.

This chapter was worth the wait. I am surprised by people reaction to the BDSM. It did came out of nowhere but it should not be surprising that Alexander is into BDSM. After all he is quite domineering.

In the last chapter when Alais realized that she was jealous of the other lady, I was afraid that she might be falling for His Majesty. I am glad that's not the case and that she isn't losing herself in the "love" she has for him.

The one thing I hope not see is a tutor joining the equation. I feel like it will throw things off track. And the fact that Alais felt such comfort in knowing that only His Majesty will be the only one to see her in such a vulnerable state. Taking that a way might make her lose sight of herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Surprised

I too was surprised at the secret dungeon. I knew he had Dom tendencies having used a crop, restraints and waxing her, but the dungeon with all the apparatus did seem jarring to me too. I was happy he just spanked her. It was very sexy and more believable. And I also don't want to see any sharing male or female. I can't picture Alais doing that or Alexander wanting it. And I personally find it a turnoff. I didn't like him sleeping with the maid either or using the slave. His gifts to her were so sweet and showed how attentive he really was with her. He clearly does want her to truly love him. I'd like to see him start to be a little more concerned with her feelings even if he is still dominant. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!!!!!

This story is amazing. These characters have become my favourite over the course of 15 chapters . I am completely hooked to this story and I check regularly and I have read it a multiple times (I have a lot of free time😂) . And have read almost every comment too , for getting a better idea of characters. I I refrained from posting any comment as it didn't seem necessary , but I really don't like the whole sex tutoring thing . You made an effort to mention at least 3 times in this chapter that alais really doesn't want anybody else to see her the way Alexander has seen her . Sooooooo please don't bring the whole threesome thing its a big turn off. I know you could have just mentioned it as a joke from Alexander to embarrass alais, but still.

One more thing if you could clearify if possible , I know alais is very smart and practical and all , and it seems as if Alexander has no idea of how smart she is actually is . But then considering how good Alexander is at reading people he must know alais's full potential . It's just a bit confusing ...??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Odd BDSM...

I really don't like the new turn. First, BDSM is about consent, and Alais isn't exactly consenting. Whether her body betrays her is another story. Still no consent, so not BDSM. She really is anything but submissive. She lets him have his way because it's the smart option in her position. Not because she wants him to.

Second, BDSM is about trust. Alais doesn't trust him. At all. She might be suffering from a type of Stockholm's Syndrome, but it isn't trust.

Alexander has proven many times he is a controlling, domineering jerk. But then he is very sweet with his sister, so why does he treat Alais like this? He could have courted her, make her love him, but no, he chooses to treat her like a sex doll. For someone supposedly clever, it makes no sense. Still doesn't make him a believable dom. Ever heard of aftercare?

Then the BDSM room is completely out of place in a medievalish story. These type of apparatus were used exclusively for torture in the middle ages. There is no record of anyone using them for pleasure, and the idea didn't cross their mind. Even Gilles de Rais, who hanged for torturing and killing children for his pleasure, didn't use this kind of equipment to get off. He masturbated on the bodies. The Marquis the Sade (proud practitioner of sexual sadism) never owned anything like this. The concept of Alexander owning such a room is laughable.

And the whole sex lesson with another woman thing? Awful. Just like asking a gay man to have sex with a woman for 'sex ed'. I'm purely straight and I puke at the thought of sex with another woman (don't get me wrong, lesbians don't bother me, just the idea of me doing it). It would be that and humiliating for Alais. If I were her, I would consider jumping from the roof rather than let it happen, that and the torture room. There is just so much the mind can take before it breaks, and she is already on the edge of it.

At this stage, the only thing that would redeem this story line would be getting Alexander tied up and sodomized by his entire guard. Then be castrated and have to give them deep throat BJs. I'm volunteering to videotape it and post it on the web. Coz you know, why not add a camera and computers in a medieval world, while we are at it.

As a summary, not all sadists are BDSM Doms, and Alexander clearly isn't one, even in the magical event of a BDSM dungeon appearing in his time.

If you go on this way, it's your prerogative but you've lost me. It's a pity, because I quite liked your story so far. Good luck for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh my

Wow. Just wow. That was... undeniably hot. The story just keeps getting better and better. Now that I've binge-read the entire series in short order, I eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the torture room description is lengthy and out of place

loved ur story till 14 th chapter. i thought that the dungeon was totally out of context and very lengthy description of 50 shades of grey in a non interesting way. the plot of the story did not move much in terms of the queen planning for escape or even kings bonding with her . u painted a picture of king being too possessive to share her (even with a woman). please avoid the encounter with another lady which u mentioned(plus I'm straight and lesbianism turns me off). having said all these i have yet one more to tell-- A BIG THANKYOU to continue inspite of ur busy schedule.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic, cant wait for next chapter

The story is so well written to give the characters such depth. Love this latest chapter. Thanks for all the effort you put in.

OfDustAndLightOfDustAndLightabout 7 years ago
Update?

Any update on the next chapter? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To the person speaking of BDSM (among other things)

This is in non consent, and she is non consenting. The only tag for BDSM is because it is inclusive of pain/pleasure type of erotica, I believe. It's well written and properly categorized. That being said, I do hope she escapes. We have not seen his behavior get any better, we have seen him flaunt mistresses, and abuse her mentally by claiming her physical reactions are her fault, and do these horrible things. At this point this story is less of an erotica to me as more of a psychological thriller/horror. Around story 10 or so I began looking for closure in this poor woman's life because his attitude, although being 'protective' of her, has no love. I've been waiting to see some kind of change in his part or a break down on her part, as realistically these things might happen and this story does have a fantasy air to it but is fairly 'realistic' as fantasy goes, but it looks like its going to continue in this erotica type fashion. I do enjoy the story, and I do enjoy non-consent, and I will continue to read as the authors are very good at what they do, but I'm starting to see the continuing cycle of abuse and not only has it become less sexy, but it's also cycling in a way that's becoming almost... Stale? I think my words are too harsh there, because again, this is a good story or I wouldn't keep updated on it, but I think it's time for a change. Anyway, great creation, just my two cents. XX Kat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bc

and have missed her so much! Looking forward to more. Thanks for returning.

XOXOXO

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleabout 7 years ago
Very intriguing

I have read every chapter, and have thoroughly enjoyed this story. It doesn't surprise me that Alexander has a dungeon. I still hate him and really hope Alais gets away from him despite her tormented pleasure. There is plenty of pleasure that she could experience with someone not so power hungry and viscious. I love Alais' character for her strength and perserverence, and I feel like if she ends up staying with Alexander and submitting to him the way he wants her to, that it would fully break her spirit and who she is. Don't get t me wrong... I find submission erotic, but not from someone who is power hungry or someone who is an abusive sadist and not one who has a willing partner, and both of them receive pleasure out of it. I think I know who the traitor is, and if I am right, I thought he was a good candidate for helping rescue her. I was even bopi g for some possible domance between he and Alais... which would create a lot of danger considering how Alexander feels about other men touching her. Maybe now that they are back at the castle they will run into each other again...

Good luck working out the next chapter. I know how it is. I recently posted my first story here. I have five others in the works, but they are all raw and unedited. Hard to fit in time sometimes sith family obligations. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next chapter

It's been more than two months since your last update . I know u r busy in your life .But please it would be great if you could update another chapter even if it's small.

I m kinda tired of reading the same chapters over and over again. Yes they are amazing . But please another chapter the wait is just agonizing.

YstarrYstarralmost 7 years ago
Wow!

I love love love this! I stumbled upon this story late last night and have zipped through it. Your collaborative writing is seamless and oh so enjoyable. I like the slow burn pace and the details you put into your back story. I can't wait until the next update! I will be checking back frequently and will probably go back through and read at a more leisurely pace haha. Xoxo

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 7 years ago
I liked this chapter

But I see Alexander as more of a self-centered sadist. The BDSM room and accoutrements as described in this chapter seem designed for sharing kinky pleasure which would fit for a man who was actually interested in what his partner thinks and feels, and that isn't the way you describe Alexander. You describe him as Uber dominant, controlling, lacking any sense of noblesse oblige, ruthless, violent, and manipulative. He has only given Alais sexual pleasure to torment her, to force her to acknowledge his power and authority over her, or to simply toy with her and it is the toying with her that he enjoys because he knows she doesn't.

I absolutely love how he continually falls into her trap of wondering about her feelings for him. I love how he enjoys her "love" but then catches himself and reminds himself she is only pretending to love him. Even though Alais also has to remind herself that she is pretending, because she made that declaration so forthright and after several days her being an emotional wreck, she won't likely be able to convince him that she does love him, or convince him that she doesn't. It's a win/win for Alais and Alexander will never know exactly where he stands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hands on Alexander

I just wanted to leave a comment about how I appreciate the way you guys characterized him as a very hands-on, DIY type person, lol. I weirdly found myself thinking about this last night as I was falling asleep.

I was thinking about that time when Alais dropped the ring and he went to try to pick it up himself but it got stuck in the crack lol. And then I thought about more instances where he was being DIY-ish.

Since the first moment we met him, he was there in person to capture Alais With His Own Hands. And then he also did that sacrificial ritual at the wedding with his own hands. And last but not least -- he cooks!!!!

It's pretty cool. Pretty hot.

Oh I wish you guys would continue this. I like the world you guys built for Alais. Though I hope she gets her power days back. I feel so bad for her. Her life basically sucks right now ; living at the whims of a cruel guy who's playing around with her.

bigdaddygr33nbigdaddygr33nalmost 7 years ago
Never stop!!

This is one of my favorite short stories on here. I love the build of his punishments i need to have more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Any Updates?

When can we expect the next update?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long Live The King

The King is one of those ppl that you quietly hate because of all the evil things he's done. Then there are sparks of decency that make you kind of start to like him... Until the next time he destroys your feelings for him. I really like Septimus tho. And being how there are no new updates I find myself missing Alexan... er The King. He really does sneak into your heart after a while. I love how Alais keeps him on his toes. He should always be left to wonder if he has a place in her heart.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
Any plan to continue??

A four month wait is very difficult as a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You have to continue!

This is the most well-written story on Literotica. I hope you are planing on continuing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Binge Reading

I can't complain too much about a new update since I just started the series but I do hope you continue the story, especially since it seems to be far from over. I'm so intrigued with these characters and plot. The writing and vocabulary is great, but please limit to only one "heady" per chapter lol, things like that are especially noticeable when you read so much at once.

I think it would be amusing if Alexander's idea of a woman sex tutor would actually just be his sister talking to Alias about healthy sex positive attitudes or the like. I'm definitely ready to see some action towards Alias becoming more valued than a pet and making Alexander recognise the fact. Maybe that's her secret plan? And I'm dying to know what will happen when her tea ingredients are discovered. That's going to be a cluster fuck, but I hope it goes beyond a punishment into something of an understanding on his part; that he was a massive and abusive dick and she does have the ability and right to control her body. Probably wishful thinking on my part, but what better way to humanize her to him than to remove her purpose as a breeding mare for him. It seems too cliché to think of her getting sick (or ironically being rescued from kidnapping) or him being injured in order for them to realize their feelings, not that I can think of anything else.

Gah. I could speculate all day but I just want more! Already signed up for the mailing list though and can't wait for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ethan???

Ok, I can't be the only one wondering if Ethan is who's betraying Alexander, right?! The way he acted strangely at the wedding and disappeared right before the statue was decapitated?? The rest of the chapter was good but honestly I'm sucked into the rest of the storyline.

SparkleeSparkleeover 6 years ago
Agreed!

I totally agree. The only this is it hasn't been stated if Ethan is on the council or not right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story was nominated for best in noncon!

Apparently this story was nominated in the nonconsent category for this year! Voting is going on... I don't go on the Literotica site forums that much so I had no idea until now, so I thought I'd post here since probably other fans didn't know about it either. Seems like we can vote until September. Link: forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1443306

Doesn't seem like much votes have happened yet so I think we should show our support. XD This story has hundreds of ratings but only 5 votes on there lol. Who knows, maybe this will encouarge the authors to come back faster too, I definitely need more of this story in my life hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Any updates on the next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hey, so it's cool that you're taking your time writing the next chapter - way preferable that you spend the time to maintain the level of quality that the rest of your work shows rather than stress-throwing some stuff together while you're trying to keep up with the rest of your lives like a college essay you forgot was due. However, it would be really cool if you could give us (your audience) a quick "Hey guys it's gonna be a month or more yet," or a, "yeah we're giving up on this," or, well, any news at all, good or bad. Please and thank you~ <3

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 6 years ago
alexander is a prick

Must say I'm having a hard time liking him even when you let him give coins to the beggars. Maybe if she was able to tie him up and beat him for a while that might make him slightly more likeable. Interested to see how you'll be able to make it so she doesn't have to capitulate too much more.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
Short chapters regularly are better than long chapters infrequently.

Even though we complain about 1-2 page chapters, I would be overjoyed to see that from you two, just to confirm that the story isn't dead. I get that you have personal lives. I get that you write here for free and for fun but 7 months without posting is depressing. I hope you come back. If you don't plan to, or it will be a several months, just let us know and put us out of our misery.

catskills91lmtcatskills91lmtover 6 years ago
Loving it!

Just did a marathon of reading everything you've written so far and I've really enjoyed it. The pace is almost agonizingly slow for me... although this last installment definitely ramped it up a notch. The character development you've given is wonderful! Part of me wants to punch Alexander and the other part is madly in love and hoping for a (relatively) happy ending. I'm only sad that I now have to join everyone else in the wait! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is a great story, but...

... I think, for the sake of mental health of readers, unfinished stories should have some expiration time, e.g. 12 months, after which they would be withdrawn from the Literotica public space, accessible only to admins and the author.

There is too many good stories where readers are left stranded, like if you bought a book with last 50 pages blank.

OfDustAndLightOfDustAndLightover 6 years ago
Any Update?

Even if it's just to say this is over, we would love to hear from you. It's been 8 months without a word

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another one bites the dust...

Started reading, loved it, and then...poof. Lit should have a contract that stories aren't set down until completely finished. I don't know how many I've started, many very good, and then, the writer just goes, oh well...I'll go garden or something. You write to please yourself, certainly, but from the request for feedback our opinions had to have meant something. I am very disappointed. Was well written and entertaining and amusing. Until it wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a thought

I get that your lives might be too busy to keep up the pace you started with, but little updates - such as popping in every once in a while to let us know you haven't abandoned the project - go a long way. If you think that you won't be able to finish this series, I'd be perfectly fine if you just let us know and released an outline of how you wanted the story the story to end. That way, we could all have closure for the various plot lines, and you can move on with your life. It wouldn't be the most ideal ending, but it'd be better than nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with the last few commenters. 🙁

OfDustAndLightOfDustAndLightover 6 years ago
@ "Liars"

I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure it's not intentional and still, they were doing this for free. It sucks that we haven't seen any updates, but we have no idea what's going on in their lives. I told my customers I work 5 days a week so they scheduled with me. Guess What? I called off because I needed to take my grandma to the ER. Some clients were mad at me because I wasn't there. Well, my grandma was more important. Who knows what's going on for the authors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope

For all the people who've posted and are thinking about posting hateful comments-go vent your frustration somewhere else, these authors owe you nothing.

I, personaly, hope that they are just taking their time to write multiple chapters so they can post more regularly like they did in the beginning. Maybe I'm naive.

I was wondering if anyone knew some books that even mildly resemble this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the insults

Yeah, good idea calling the authors "lying twats" and saying they should go to hell. Haha wow, that will definitely get them to spend time writing a story for free for you to enjoy. Jeeze, people are crazy. Btw, no one lied. They said they were going to be absent a while and take their time, that they promised they would eventually finish. They never said WHEN they would finish, just that they would. They can still keep that promise. No need to start threatening them!

I miss the story too but I don't know what the whole fuss is about. I subscribed to their mailing list and presumably I'll see that way whenever a chapter is posted. No need to think about it more than that. Sometimes I check here for updates but otherwise, not exactly a huge commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you for writing this and sharing it

I'm currently on Ch.13 and even though I can see that this story is not finished (and will probably be a cliffhanger *gulp*) can't help but keep reading. Thank you for taking the time to capture and share your imagination. Thoroughly enjoying the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
.....eh

Getting tired of all of Alexander's smirking and smugness. It was hot at first but nothing's changed in his character arc. I'm not looking for something light and fluffy or unbelievable, but as one reader commented, the cycle of abuse on Alexander's part is turning their story "stale". And it also makes Alexander appear more and more weak, the stereotype of a narcissistic male who's overcompensating for some deep seated inferiority complex. Bringing another woman into the mix is an absolute turn-off, not because that's not my thing, but because it's probably the last thing Alais would want. How much does she have to endure before she's completely broken by Alexander?

It's always at this point in a noncon story where the story gets abandoned. The writers write themselves into a corner with regards to the dominant character in the power dynamic -- where they've gone so far past the point of no return, there's no way to make the character redeemable in a way that's believable. I suspect that's what's happened here. Oh well. Another bites the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Keep writing!

I absolutely love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love maybe?

Love the work you all are doing but I really hope that they find true love with each other?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this!

I started this the other day and could barely stop! I unfortunately realized how long ago this last chapter was put out, hopefully there is more to come!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesame story

I'm fascinated by the rich characters & the many subtle twists of plot.I would hope to see the evolve of the relatioship with Alais strength , insight and resourcefulness surfacing more in story development.I really want to know what happen next.Hope to see the next instalment soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t wait for more

Probably the best story I’ve ever read on this website. Literally can’t wait for the next update - I’ve reread this story probably 5 Times now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish it!

Loved the story....please don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Publish

You should think about publishing a novel! If you do, I hope you’ll let us know so we can go buy it!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
Almost a year now....

At a certain point, extended waits between chapters become unkind to your readers. Better to post a short chapter than to post nothing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh what a new year it would be

If only I could put this as one of my resolutions to know the ending of this story. I know that there are multiple authors, that the story line has been mapped out, that this heroine is one of my all time favorites, and that life and inspiration gets the better of us. But Please. I must know. I'll beg. Please. Finish this for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad to see this series go

It was such a good series and the authors probably enjoyed doing it before they got tired of it because it interfered with their life as well as the pressure of the deadline they have set but couldn't meet.

kathflekathfleabout 6 years ago
Will we get to read the rest of the story?

Please don't say you've abandoned it! It's been almost a year since you updated :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue this story

It's been a year since the last one but I still keep checking for an update. I really like Alais and Alexander and its not very often that I like the female lead even in published novels. I really hope you will continue.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 6 years ago
I do believe

The Lady Temily duo have left the building, and taken their toys with them. I recall there being 2 perhaps 3 comments from the author stating emphatically that they WOULD NOT abandon this story, and now those comments are gone. That tells me they aren’t coming back and we shall have to assume Alais figured out a way to put Alexander in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
seriously?

I wanna see Radvar in action! I want more Septimus he's like slave Alexandre hahaha

Did the characters get a life of their own and are now out of control? It happens to me a lot. I bet Ethan wasn't suposed to be a traitor but now the authors found out he really is and don't know how to save him. maybe you don't....

I wish we'd get to find out but doesn't look like it

Maybe we should pile up some sugestions here in case they ever feel like picking up where they left off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Giving up

I have waited months for a new chapter. I doubt that there will be another chapter of At His Magesties Pleasure.This was the first story I wrote and for a few blissful days I was transported into the best fantasy ever. I don’t know why you would just stop writing. You had something really good. I’m no longer going to wait. Way to dissapoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
can someone else continue this story?

the story series is amazing. since there is not even a single update from the author it would be nice if someone else can take up this and set the story in motion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please let us know what’s happening

By far my favorite story ever. If you cloud please give us readers some closure by letting us know if you’ve given up on it or not, it would mean a lot. I’ve checked your page every month since the last update years ago.

This story pulls at my heart strings. I fell in love with it and all the characters.

You two as co-writers are brilliant.

You could charge for every chapter update off of your own platform. I’d support 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enthralling Story

Wish I had more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
can't wait til the next chapter comes out.

Awesome story line. Story flows perfectly and keeps you involved, breathlessly awaiting the next steps in their hot, conflicting romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

I read through it all and now I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Literally binged this over the weekend. HOW is this not a full published book. I'd pay money just to be able to read the rest of this. Please update soon.

HisKittenGirlHisKittenGirlabout 5 years ago
Loved this!

Hi, I adore this story, you write beautifully. If you ever continue, I'll be waiting ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting

for chapter 16

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So good

This is an amazing story - I just stumbled upon it a few days ago. I really hope you come back and continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I know it is futile

I love this story. I wish that you could finish it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous