All Comments on 'At Home with Mum in '63 Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Why doesn't this link to Ch. 03?

Why isn't there an "Also In This Series" box to the right linking this to Ch. 03?

http://www.literotica.com/s/at-home-with-mum-in-63-ch-03

GoodkatGoodkatalmost 9 years ago
The dialogue is a little expositional...

And please stop calling it 'Spunk', he isn't thirteen.

And why must he have such an affinity for the taste of his own cum? Seems a bit gay after a while if you ask me and I can't be the only one.

Still enjoying the story so far though so five stars for the effort, if only because I don't see the point in rating a story as anything less. Better to not rate a story at all than deduct stars arbitrarily.

Jaxteller7315Jaxteller7315over 8 years ago
confused

Firstly I have to say, great story and very well narrated.

Here is where I am confused, this is not a criticism per se, more an observation, why would a 19 year old man put himself in this position in the first place, especially if as stated he had no former sexual attraction to his mother??

I myself was introduced at a much younger age, my memories are not happy ones, that aside, seems odd that he would allow situation.

Also why when his mother mention pregnancy and condoms did he not go out next morning and purchase some??

surely being the gentleman he says he is, it would have been the right and "gentlemanly" thing to do?????

Finally once more I must say amazing story and well written, personally I enjoy your work, I just felt compelled to ask

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I always find it amazing when a son realizes his mother is a woman and that she has the same needs as himself. Once the son realizes she is a woman, he can start to appreciate her as such He can compare her to females he knows or sees. Having met his criteria as a desirable woman, he is free to pursue. Finally, with mutually agreeable, consenual incestuous love, there is unlimited trust, respect, honesty, sensitivity,and freedom of desire between the lovers. The author is a lucky man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...