All Comments on 'At Knifepoint 01'

by AliasNone

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should have started and ended with the idea.

Under threat to his life I can't imagine a guy being able to gain an erection. Dumb idea. Bad story.

AliasNoneAliasNoneover 8 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous, it seems as though you didn't really get the story. The narrator likes being in danger of death. He gets off on it. People like that certainly exist.

As for what the girl did to her other victims, I cut a bit of dialog where she explains that when she tried this on other guys, they basically cried through the whole thing and there really was no chance of an erection, and she had to get inventive to get any fun out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it.

Cleanly written.

I always like to see a story with romance and femdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
on your back boy

I personally wouldn't have had her untie him. They're fast little buggers, once they're on their feet. But I must say the windpipe-thing is a winner when there's a message to be brought across. Sure it takes a little longer to have things pointing up again, but hey, what is time?

Thanx for describing some of things men feel during sex. It never gets mentioned and is a sort of enigma.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved it! As previously mentioned fem Dom with romance is rare, and a personal favorite of mine. Usually fem Dom has a lot of excessive pain and humiliation. That's not for me. I look forward to the next part, if you plan on it!

LairOfTheCougarLairOfTheCougarover 8 years ago
I liked it

A very nice story, well written and I absolutely love the subject material. The idea of a woman taking her pleasure from a guy without asking really does it for me.

As far as I am concerned she could have been a little rougher with the guy, that would have made it even better.

Possibly the mystery lady could have some more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

I loved every bit of this and can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Plz write part 2 fasssssssst !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please write more! This site could use more stories about dominant women and submissive men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very nice. But what was the topology problem he couldnt do?

AliasNoneAliasNoneover 3 years agoAuthor

@Anon, ah asking the important questions!

According to my notes, proving that every nonempty totally disconnected perfect compact metric space is homeomorphic to the Cantor set.

I don't actually remember if it's a hard problem. Haven't done topology in, well, 4 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I didn't know that result. It is a 1910 theorem of Brouwer; the proof in notes of Katok at psu are particularly clear. Cruel to give as a homework problem without copious hints.

But perhaps rather than reading them, and revisiting your long ago student days, you should write part III of your adorable vampire pron ;)

A hotter kind of cruelty.

Keep well, stay safe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful exploration of the union of two deranged and desperate souls.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Love the twist with the woman as perp. Well composed. "More" roars the crowd of nearly sated readers...

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

Unexpectedly exciting. Very well written and another one of those: why can't this happen to me stories. I wish it could have been longer but I suppose it would have been hard to continue the sexual tension once it becomes clear that she is only there for the thrill of taking a strange man against his will and she has no intention of killing, or even hurting him. I wish this author had not stopped writing. I could use a few more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous