At Long Last: Gwen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly. Where the Dirty Old Man seduced the virginal, man-hating, middle-aged woman."

I said nothing for a long time and then finally, "Gwen: who seduced whom?"

Gwen's eyes became very big and she turned beet red and buried her face in my chest

.

I started laughing and rubbing my hands up and down her tush and kissing the top of her head.

Still laughing, I said, "I'm so glad you did. These may have been the two best days of my life."

She lifted her head and kissed me passionately.

As gently as I could I rolled her over and hovered over Gwen and guided my hard cock into her little volcano of a pussy and slid it home.

Gwen opened her mouth in a silent scream and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and we did the dance of love over and over again. We looked into each other's eyes and silently humped each other until Gwen screamed. She went rigid and, as she gushed, I bellowed and emptied myself into the inferno.

We collapsed. We simply folded into a heap. I have no idea how long we laid there until I felt Gwen's fists drumming on the back of my ribs. I heard her say, "Get off me you big Sasquatch."

Laughing, I rolled over and her with me. She commented, "Lord,that would be embarrassing to die by suffocation trapped under Sasquatch."

She looked quizzically at me for a while and then said, "I can't figure you out sometimes."

I shrugged.

Gwen said, "No, really. Sometimes you are so impossibly dense and then you have these insights that blow me away."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I can't think of one other man whose ego wouldn't let him think that he'd seduced me in that coffee shop."

"I responded, "Speaking of that, how did I become so fortunate for you to choose me?"

"Will, I was a wreck at that presentation and then you really saved me a few times at the question and answer period and I was struck by the fact that you didn't have to do that. You were simply being kind. Then, you cared enough to take me to coffee and it was your eyes. You were concerned about me. I think that's what blew me away. Heck, I knew who you were. You are required reading in grad school. But, you had no ego. You weren't the great academic. You were concerned about me. I never felt that before from a man. I just melted."

"Wow, I am one lucky man," was all I could say.

"No" Gwen protested, "I am the lucky one."

"OK, we're both lucky then."

"Now, will you feed me? Please?"

"I just laughed and said, "Yes, Ma'am."

Gwen said, "I'm leaking all over the place. Carry me into the bathroom."

I carried Gwen into the bathroom and started to put her in the tub, but she said, "Potty."

I dumped her on the potty and asked if I could start the shower or did Anastasia want to do that.

Gwen giggled and finished peeing and said, "Anastasia will take care of it."

She fiddled with the shower and I took a leak and joined her as she was complaining about what a mess I'd made of her. I had to point out that I was old and had only managed a few squirts and she was the real culprit in the mess between her legs. Naturally, she stuck out her tongue at me.

We finished showering and dried off and I dressed in my suit while Gwen put on some jeans and a sweat shirt. I asked her to grab whatever she needed for the night in my room and we were out the door. In my room I hung up my suit and dress shirt and tie and slipped on some jeans and a sweatshirt and we headed for the elevator and coffee shop.

We exited the elevator and were half way across the lobby when Gwen spotted a friend and waved. Her friend waved back and then frowned. The friend walked up to us and said, "Dr. David, may I borrow Gwen for a moment?"

I said, "Surely," and the friend took Gwen aside and saw her speaking urgently to Gwen. Gwen looked troubled and nodded and they hugged and parted.

Gwen returned to me with her arms across her chest looking a little crestfallen. I looked quizzically at Gwen and she sighed and explained. "Bonnie had three things to say."

"Uh huh, I responded.

"First, she said, you are a hunk and then she told me that I had to wipe the 'I have just been well and truly fucked' look off my face and third she told me to put on a bra because I was jiggling and my nipples showed."

Gwen looked like she was going to cry and I simply burst out laughing.

As I stood there laughing, Gwen said, "It's not funny. I have been well and truly chastised."

When I could stop laughing I said, "C'mon, I've seen your nipples before. It's time to eat."

"No, Will, no one else is supposed to see my nipples. I have to go put on a bra."

"Gwen, put your arms over your chest and get in the coffee shop."

Gwen grumbled, but led the way into the coffee shop. Even at this late hour it was crowded and there were obviously folks from our association banquet there because we were the recipients of smiles and waves. Gwen stiffened at the sight of one fellow waving and saying "Hi Gwen."

Gwen's good manners prevailed and she acknowledged his greeting nicely.

We found a table and I said, "I noted some distaste on your part for that fellow."

Gwen nodded, "He's in my department and I learned that he cast a negative vote about me during my hiring process. On campus he doesn't even speak to me, but now that I'm with you, I'm just special."

"Tell me his name and I'll have him rubbed out tonight."

Gwen grinned and said, "Maybe numbers confuse him, too" and she laughed.

We ordered, soup and a wrap for Gwen and coffee for me. When the waitress left Gwen said she had a question and I nodded for her to proceed.

She asked, "I've seen you interact with people, not just me, and you are the same with everyone, except me. You treat me like I'm a princess, but I'm not talking about us. You just don't get arrogant or aloof with people, but you really are a big deal in our field. Why are you so low key when I see arrogance everywhere I look on my campus."

I nodded and said, "I have a variety of reasons. One of the nicest, most unassuming guys I know is an economist, about ten years older than me. He won a Nobel Prize one day and it never changed him one bit. He was the same, guy pre and post-Nobel.I admired that and thought that should be emulated.

Second, I learned that no matter how good you are or how smart you are, someone is going to be just a little or just a lot better or smarter than you are, so don't boast.

Third, no matter what you do, 900 million Chinese don't give a damn so keep it in perspective.

Gwen just took it in and finally said, "It's nice. Arrogance is ugly."

Gwen's meal arrived as did my coffee and she ate and I sipped. After ingesting some nourishment, Gwen looked up and asked, with a quavering voice, "When will I see you again?"

I replied, off-handedly, "Oh, whenever you want."

"What do you mean?" she asked frowning.

"Just what I said," I responded.

"But, you have grad students, you have classes, you have committee work...heck, you may be the departmental chair for all I know."

"No, I'm on sabbatical this semester writing a book."

Gwen's mouth opened and shut and opened and shut and a few squeaks were emitted, but nothing intelligible was forthcoming. Finally, she collected herself and said, "I could kill you. In fact, I might do just that. I've worried myself sick for two days about saying goodbye and wondering when I'd ever see you again you never mentioned that you were on sabbatical."

"Wait a minute," I said. "I told you time, money, and effort wouldn't get in the way of seeing you after we left here."

"I know what you said. But, what you didn't say was you were on sabbatical."

"Is that relevant?," I asked?

"Relevant? Relevant? You want to know if that's relevant? Sometimes Will you are so dense! Tomorrow is Wednesday. You have one week from tomorrow to get yourself, your cats, your computers, your notes, and your clothes to my house. I'll have library privileges for you at the library by then."

"Is that an invitation to stay with you?"

"No, you old fossil, that is an ultimatum to get your bony ass into my house and my bed by then."

"Gee, Gwen, I never knew my ass was bony. That's a revelation."

"Gwen said, "I may also murder you in your sleep tonight."

"I responded, "Now, that would be a self-defeating behavior."

"Just why would that be self-defeating behavior?"

"You'd kill my tongue along with me."

In spite of herself, Gwen laughed hard enough and loud enough to draw attention to herself.

When she finished laughing she again glared at me and asked, "And, why didn't you tell me this before tonight?"

"Well, gee, Gwen, it just never came up before tonight."

"Will, you have to be the densest old fossil extant."

"Gwen, think about that. Statistically, that is very, very improbable."

Gwen buried her face in her hands and her entire body shook as she silently laughed. When she settled down she looked at me and shook her head, "Numbers confuse Madeline and everything else confuses you."

She finished her dinner alternately glaring at, and then laughing at me.

"Thank you for dinner, Old Man. Pay the bill and let's go."

We headed to the elevators with Gwen's arms covering her chest and a frown on her face. I asked her why she was frowning and she said, "I'm making sure I don't have that 'well and truly fucked' look on my face."

"Oh! Well, may I see your nipples?"

"On the elevator, if we're alone."

Happily, we were on the elevator alone so Gwen lifted her sweat shirt for me and I fondled her gorgeous breasts and commented, "You really do have the most beautiful breasts, Gwen."

"Will...they're called 'ta-tas now.'"

"What are?"

"A woman's breasts. They're called ta-tas."

"They are?"

"Yes."

"Gee, that sounds like something I'd order in a Mexican restaurant. I'd like a side order of ta-tas please."

Gwen dropped her sweatshirt and laughed so hard she snorted. The elevator stopped and the doors opened and there stood my old buddy, Dick Willkie, and his wife, Dorrie, from UCLA.

Dick yelled, "Hey Will! Hey Gwen!"

Gwen smiled nicely and nodded to them both and I said, "Dick, did you know that women's breasts are now called 'ta-tas.'"

Dick looked as mystified as I was and his wife and Gwen erupted into laughter.

Dick said, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Well, neither do I for that matter, but I just learned that."

Dick turned to his wife and said, "Do you know anything about this?"

She erupted into a peal of laughter and yanked Dick into the elevator and Gwen yanked me down the hall.

I turned to Gwen "Explain this to me."

"Oh, shut up, Will, and just call them ta-tas from now on."

We walked into my room and Gwen commented, "I may rethink my career goal if being a scholar means being like you two idiots."

When in doubt, keep quiet, is my motto.

Gwen said, "C'mon, get ready for bed."

We went into the bathroom and I brushed my teeth while Gwen used the potty and then we reversed positions and went to bed.

Gwen snuggled up to me. I asked, "Are you angry with me?"

"No," she responded. "But, sometimes, Will, you are impossibly dense and it's exasperating. Not telling me you could come live with me now was just dumb."

"But, you're not angry?"

"No."

"OK, will you explain the ta-tas thing then?"

"No, I won't, but you can suck mine."

She gave me her left breast and I licked it and teased it and sucked it and she moaned and took my hand and brought it to her pussy and said, "Put your finger in me."

I did and she gripped my wrist and pumped her pussy back and forth on my finger.

It was music to my ears to hear her little cries of "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh uh uh" and then "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and she stiffened and soaked my hand.

She lay still for a while and then removed my hand and crawled on top of me and kissed me."

Then she wrapped her arms around me and lay on my chest.

I said, "I'm sorry I'm not twenty years younger, Beautiful, so I could get hard for you more than once or twice a day."

Gwen murmured, "If you were twenty years younger I wouldn't look at you. It's because of who you are now that I want you and I want you so badly that you make me crazy."

I squeezed her so hard she squealed and I relaxed my hold on her.

"Do you want me to lick you now?"

"I'll wake you later for that. Go to sleep now."

She fell asleep beside me holding my cock and I slept deeply.

We slept until morning and I came awake as Gwen pushed me on my back and climbed on my chest. She kissed me until I opened my eyes and she whispered, "Good morning, Old Man."

"Hi Beautiful," I whispered.

Gwen scooted up my chest until her pussy was touching my chin and she pulled open her pussy lips for me to lick.

I licked with gusto. Gwen sighed and then moaned and gasped, "Oh, you wonderful Old Man."

She wrapped her hands around my head and held me to her pussy and humped my face. She was verging on losing control because she was squealing and panting and then she did lose it. I felt her stiffen and squeal and she gushed.

Gwen literally fell forward onto me and I had to struggle to get her dead weight centered on my torso. She was simply lifeless for minutes and then she roused herself. She kissed me and I asked, "Are you OK?"

She said, "I'm fine. I awoke so horny for you this morning that I knew I had to cum before you put your cock in me or I wouldn't have lasted a minute on your cock. I wanted to last a long while with your cock in me."

"That's nice. Thank you."

She rested a little longer and I asked, "When I live with you, will we do this every morning?"

"Yes, every morning except when I'm having my period. If you'd like, I'll take care of you in other ways, then.

"Wow" was all I could say.

"Will you screw me now?"

"What do you think?"

"Like yesterday?"

"I loved it," I said.

She scooted back down my torso and leaned over to suck me. Her comment was, "Oh my, Ivan is hard already. Is it OK if I suck him for a while?"

I smiled at her and asked, "What do you think?"

She began licking and sucking me and she did such a good job of it I was thrusting into her mouth. I gasped, "Your mouth feels like Anastasia."

Gwen didn't comment, but she did rise up and squat over me and impale her pussy on my very hard cock.

"Aggggggggggghhhhhh" was my response and I sat up and we held each other until we calmed down. Then we looked very calmly, into each other's eyes.

We smiled and rocked and smiled and Gwen said, "Oh Lord, how I love Ivan in me."

"I think Ivan loves being in you even more than you love having him in you."

"I doubt it, Old Man. You do this spectacularly well. I can't believe your staying power."

We rocked some more and Gwen said, "Will, please try and always treat me as you do now. I feel so very, very special with you."

"That won't be hard, Beautiful."

I noticed Gwen was grimacing now and she was breathing more deeply. She groaned, "I won't last much longer, Old Man. You're making me cum."

"Whenever you want to, Beautiful."

"Give him to me harder" she asked.

I did and she moaned and her moan triggered my response. I felt the stirrings deep in my balls. "I'm cumming soon, Gwen."

"Hurry" was all she could blurt and she screamed. Her scream triggered my release and we held each other tightly and she poured her fluids onto me and I pumped mine into her.

I'm not sure, but I may have blacked out. Certainly I fell backward at an odd angle on the bed and Gwen fell across me. I'm sure I came to my senses pretty quickly because I looked for Gwen. She was dead weight and it took some real effort to pull her on top of me. She was simply limp and unmoving.

I reached down and began massaging her beautiful tush and that roused her. She very groggily looked up and asked, "What did you do to me, Will."

Well, I guess I made love to you."

"Boy, did you ever. I may have to frown all day now" she commented.

"Gosh, does that mean you'll wear a bra, too?" I had to ask.

We both laughed and squeezed each other.

We lay there awhile and Gwen said, "Potty and shower."

Very slowly we got up and Gwen asked, "Are you OK, or are you wobbly?"

"I'm OK," I responded.

"Oh geez, I'm dripping again. Can you carry me to the potty."

I did and set her down as gently as I could. She said, "Stay here" and she rested her head on my thigh. She looked up and said, "Old Man, tell me again what you did to me?"

I said, "I guess I made love to you."

"I hope that's all you did. I'm wiped out."

Gwen eventually got off the potty and leaned against my back while I took a leak. When I finished, I asked, "Shower?"

"Uh huh, she murmured.

"Will you do the honors or shall I?"

"Ugh, I'll do it or you'll parboil me."

We showered and she held onto me while I dried her. I suggested some breakfast because she clearly wasn't herself. She agreed, so I called room service and indicated there'd be an extra tip if we could have something in five or less minutes.

In four minutes we had eggs and bacon and coffee and juice. Gwen ate pretty quickly and both her color and demeanor improved right away.

"OK," she said, I'm in the here and now. I have to go pack and get to the airport. How about you?"

"I don't leave until four o'clock because I have another executive committee luncheon and meeting at Noon.

Gwen started writing something on the note pad at the phone and she said, "These are all my phone numbers. Put this in your wallet. My e-mail address is on it, too."

I reciprocated and she put the paper I gave her in her jeans.

She had tears in her eyes when she said, "I have to go pack. Come with me."

She jumped into her sweatshirt and jeans and picked up a few toiletries and then walked over to the closet and grabbed the dress shirt I had worn to the dinner the previous evening.

I asked her what she was doing with my shirt and she said, "It has your scent on it. I'm taking it with me."

"Why in the world are you taking my shirt."

Gwen got that devilish look in her eyes and smiled for the first time that morning. "I want this shirt."

"May I ask why?"

"You may."

"OK, why?"

Gwen said, "Every night, until you move in with me, when I go to bed, I'm going to smell this shirt and then put it between my legs and rub it on my pussy until I cum thinking about you."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...gee, well, Uhhhh...wouldn't one of my socks work?"

Gwen said, "Pick me up."

I picked her up and when she was at eye level she said, "I want this shirt."

I asked, "Is this like the bra and panties thing?"

Gwen smiled, "There's hope for you yet, Old Man. This is exactly like the bra and panties thing."

I just looked at her and she said, "Put me down."

I put her down gently and she took me by the hand and said, "We're going to my room to pack."

We arrived at Gwen's room and she began packing things and suddenly turned to me holding up a pair of her panties. "Do you want a pair of these in exchange for the shirt?"

I looked at her mystified. "What in the world would I do with a pair of your panties? They wouldn't even fit around my leg."

Gwen simply cracked up and said, "Oh you dear, dear, Old Man."

She walked up to me and said, "Pick me up."

I did and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me forever. When she finished she said, "Put me down."

I did and asked, "What just happened?"

"Never mind. It's like the ta-tas. You'll never understand it."

"Is it important that I do," I asked.

Gwen shook her head, "Not at all."

"You know," I ventured, "sometimes I when I'm with you get the idea I really don't know what's going on."

Gwen laughed and laughed and said, "Will, truly, you don't know what's going on most of the time with me, but it's all right."

I sighed deeply.