At Long Last: Gwen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bedu
Bedu
127 Followers

Gwen heard me sigh and turned from her packing. "It's nothing to worry about, Old Man. Now sit here in the chair."

I sat.

Gwen unzipped my jeans and pulled Ivan out and said, "I just want to hold Ivan one last time before I go" and she licked him and gave him a suck and kissed him.

Her eyes were full of merriment and she said, "You don't even know you have a fire-hose of a cock."

"What does that mean?"

"It's not important" Gwen said as she climbed in my lap and kissed me.

"Beautiful, I have no idea what love is, but is it possible that I'm in love with you after two days of knowing you?"

Gwen's eyes were again full of merriment. "Gee Old Man, what was your first clue?"

"Well, let me think...."

"Gee, Will, do you think that it might have something to do with the fact that you simply let me get away with murder with you? Or, could it possibly be that you didn't think twice about spending a small fortune so I could accompany you to the dinner? Might it just conceivably" and she was laughing," be that treat me like a precious porcelain doll? Or, as inconceivable as it sounds, could it have something to do with the fact that you were ready to kill that scumbag who wanted to dance with me last night?"

She paused and asked, "It couldn't be any of those things, could it?" and she batted her eyes at me.

"Oh, heck, I don't know.

"

Gwen just laughed and, again, I had no clue why.

Then she said, "We'll know soon enough what is real and what isn't when you move in with me. Trust me, I lived with an asshole for fifteen years and I'll know soon enough if this incredible, mind-blowing, experience is real or not."

I nodded my approval.

Gwen said, "I have to get to the airport."

I said, "Well, I'm certainly coming with you."

"No," please don't Old Man. If you're there I'll absolutely dissolve when I have to get enter the security area. Let me go alone so I can maintain some composure."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Just remember to call me every day."

"I will."

"OK, get your great hulking mass out of here before I start crying."

"OK...Oh, wait I have a question."

"What?"

"Will you give me my shirt back in a week?"

"Pick me up."

"Uh...OK" and I picked up Gwen and brought her to my eye level.

Gwen was smiling through some tears and she said, "Go get a new shirt. You won't want this one after I'm done with it."

"Oh."

"Now, give me a big kiss, put me down, and then go."

I did and I did and I did.

------------------------------------

Let me know if Part 3 is desired.

Bedu
Bedu
127 Followers