At Long Last: Gwen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As anticipated, Gwen stuck out her tongue at me and then said, "Feed me."

On our way to dinner, the inevitable finally occurred. Gwen broke down and began sobbing. I simply turned the car around and headed home and half-walked, half-carried her into the bedroom and undressed and put her to bed. I laid down with her and between sobs, she asked me to undress and lie with her.

I did so and she turned into me and I wrapped my arms around her and let her sob.

I don't know how long she sobbed, but it was a long time. When she quieted, I got her a Diet Coke and she gratefully sipped it. She handed it back to me and I took a long swallow and put it down and laid down with Gwen again.

Gwen beat on my chest which I knew to mean I was supposed to roll on my back so she could lie on top of me but, instead, I said, "Go blow your nose."

This, of course, brought back the memory of me scolding her at the national conference when she had had a sobbing fit and I told her to blow her nose.

Gwen stuck out her tongue at me and yelled, "Go blow your own nose," but she did get up and blow her nose. Then she crawled on top of me and asked me to massage her bottom. I did, and Gwen said, "It's just too much for me right now, Old Man."

I simply nodded.

She continued: "What has happened to Charles is so devastating. On top of that, Barb is graduating, with honors, from college. I'm facing an important job interview, a move to a new town, a wedding, and if you weren't here, I'd lose my mind. Being with you has kept me sane this long."

Again, I nodded.

"Thank you, Old Man, for being so calm all the time."

"OK, Princess."

Gwen nodded and then said, "Thank you. I'm OK, now. But, can we visit Charles this weekend before, or after, Barb's graduation?"

"Sure," I responded.

"Thank you, Old Man. Now, I'm really hungry. Will you go get us some Chinese?"

"Yes, I will, if you'll feed these squalling cats. You'd think they were never fed."

"OK," Gwen responded and kissed me.

I was off to get dinner.

//

The rest of the week enabled me to arrange storage for Gwen's and Barb's belongings and I got lucky with a moving company who could move us anytime in the next few weeks. Another hurdle was overcome. As a bonus, I made great strides with Derek's outstanding dissertation.

Gwen did not do well on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I noticed some spark in her on Wednesday night. Early Thursday morning I realized Gwen was back, or nearly back, to her irrepressible self when she woke me and said, "Get up Old Man!"

I looked at her and she stated, "The Princess informs you that Lady Anastasia requires servicing."

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Yes, the Lady requires that you lick her."

"AFTER my coffee, Princess."

"Nooooooooooooooooooo!" Gwen whined.

I departed for the kitchen and made a cup of coffee and returned to the bedroom.

Gwen was on her back and when I entered the bedroom, Gwen commenced rubbing her pussy with her right hand.

I studied the situation for a moment or two and asked, "What are you doing?"

Gwen's response was, "I am masturbating, of course."

"Ah, and why are you masturbating?"

"I'm masturbating because I have no one to service me. The man who is supposed to attend to me is more interested in coffee than me."

My response was, "This sounds like a guilt trip to me," and I turned and walked out of the bedroom.

Gwen's yell sounded like a sonic boom: "Will David!! You get back in here right now!"

I returned to the bedroom and said, "As you know, I'm very nearly deaf. Did you call me?"

Gwen burst into laughter and when she composed herself she said, "Get over here and lick me, you idiot."

"As you wish, Princess," and I knelt on the floor and Gwen positioned herself on the edge of the bed with her legs on my shoulders.

I leaned forward and licked her upper thigh and said, "Oooops, I missed."

As one would expect, the punishment commenced immediately. Punches rained down from Gwen onto my shoulders and the back of my head. I started laughing and looked up and grabbed her wrists to stop the blows from descending on me.

Finally, I leaned forward and licked Gwen's very wet pussy and she expelled her breath and lay flat on her back. I did a very adequate job of licking her, but avoided her clit. Gwen began squirming trying to rub my tongue with her clit, but I evaded her efforts. Finally, she sat up and grasped me by the back of her head and pulled me into her pussy. She humped her clit over and over again on my lips until her head snapped back and she screamed, went rigid, gushed onto my face and collapsed on her back.

I extricated myself from Gwen's legs and pulled her fully onto the bed and wrapped her in my arms. Eventually, she opened her eyes and looked at me and then kissed me forever. When she finally broke the kiss she whispered, "I love you."

I smiled at her and said, "I love you."

//

We departed early Friday and headed for the facility where Charles the Second was housed. Upon arriving we acquainted ourselves with the facility and met some staff. It was not a cheerful place and not because of an uncaring staff. The patients were simply not in good shape and it was difficult to discern joy in the place. It did seem that the place was well run and we were assured that Charles would be in good care for the duration of his life given that the hospital at which he had been misdiagnosed had agreed to provide for him for the duration of his life.

Gwen met with Charles alone and, while he knew her, he had difficulty conversing about much of anything. He did say that he liked some of the activities and he liked breakfast very much.

Gwen was pretty broken up, but tried hard to put the whole visit into a perspective that would allow her to enjoy Barb's excitement about graduating.

Barb had made reservations for us at a local motel and Gwen found great humor in the fact that we had a regulation double bed for sleeping. In fact, she inquired as to exactly where on the floor I proposed sleeping. I indicated that she would sleep on the floor and I would sleep diagonally on the small bed and thus take up all the existing room in it. She explained to me that princesses did not sleep on floors.

We met Barb for dinner and discovered that she was viewing graduation as one last, final, hurdle in college. Rather, she was excited about the trip to Alabama and looking for a job. She did have a number of questions about my home in Alabama which I tried to answer.

She had particular concerns about the livability of the house given that it had been vacant for nearly five months and I explained that it would be fine because I had a graduate student living there and taking care of the place.

Barb thought that was very nice and was of the opinion that I was so very fortunate that the graduate student could re-arrange his or her life to take care of the house.

I looked at Barb questioningly and Gwen laughed.

Barb wanted to know what puzzled me and why Mom had laughed.

Gwen explained that, "Will regards grad students as one step up the evolutionary scale from the amoeba. I suspect Will simply told the young man to get into his house and to take care of it."

Barb was shocked and asserted that that could not be the case.

I shrugged it off and Barb looked at her Mom for further clarification. Gwen just shook her head and said, "Let it go, Barb."

Barb would not let it go and demanded to know why I regarded grad students as less than human.

My response was, "Ask me that after you've spent five years bleeding your grad school adviser dry of his time, effort, and knowledge."

Barb looked alarmed. Gwen counseled her to be calm. As Gwen put it, "Most of us make us through the torture of getting the doctorate."

Saturday morning came early, especially for me after trying to sleep on a regular double bed. Even Gwen, as tiny as she was, slept poorly after the luxury of sleeping on a king sized mattress.

We spent the morning loading Barb's belongings into her car and the one Gwen and I had driven and we went to graduation. The graduation speaker was a moron and a bore and the only thing of interest was the fact that I knew one of the fellows who was being awarded an honorary doctorate by Barb's university.

Quite notable, by his absence, was Barb's dad. Out of Barb's hearing, I asked Gwen where her ex-husband was and Gwen said she had no idea, but his absence as a father followed a pattern that had developed after Gwen divorced him.

After graduation we headed back to Gwen's place stopping only for gas and dinner and we were home by 8:30 p.m. to be greeted by three happy cats and two of whom studiously ignored us as punishment for leaving them alone for two days.

We did unpack the cars and Barb headed for a shower and bed. Gwen and I also showered and collapsed into bed.

I was up pretty early on Sunday and made some coffee. I returned with it to the bedroom and Gwen was up and she motioned for me to lie on my back. She climbed on me and gave me her right nipple to suck and she asked me to massage and stroke her bottom. Eventually she gave me her left nipple to suck and I felt her pussy leaking her wetness onto my stomach.

When she was fully aroused she removed her nipple from my mouth and turned to suck me to full hardness and she mounted me and motioned me to sit up so we were facing each other. Wordlessly, we established our rocking rhythm and I grew even harder. Gwen felt it and smiled and we rocked on and on until I felt the stirrings and told Gwen, "Princess, you're going to make me cum."

Gwen nodded and whispered, "You're going to make me cum so hard on your cock."

We rocked on for a few minutes and I finally lost it and groaned as I spurted into Gwen. She felt my spurts and the jerking of my cock and she, too, groaned and her orgasm first shook her and then stiffened her until she could fall into me and I fell backwards with her on top of me.

We simply lay there wordlessly for a while and Gwen finally broke the silence by asked, "What are you thinking?"

I answered, "I'm asking, what is this wondrous thing we share?"

Gwen laughed and said, "I've worn myself out trying to figure out the answer to that question."

Then, we kissed.

//

Monday was hectic with taking of forwarding mail, getting a house key to the moving company, cancelling Gwen's airplane ticket to Alabama, getting three cars serviced and packing for our departure for Alabama on Tuesday.

Monday night I explained the route to just east of Atlanta where we would stop for the night and Tuesday, we were off. Barb had two cats in her car, Gwen had two, and I had my Pixie with me. Within twenty miles Gwen called me on my cell phone to ask when Atlas was going to get off her lap. I explained that was how Atlas traveled and he would soon be asleep.

We stopped and stretched in North Carolina, had a brief lunch in South Carolina, and drove on to our motel in Georgia. Barb arrived first and was waiting when I arrived followed shortly by Gwen. Once there we had five cats milling around and looking to us for direction.

We checked in and the cats sorted themselves between Barb's room or Gwen's and mine. We all enjoyed the motel's pool and both women were struck by the difference in temperature between northern Virginia and north Georgia. "Wait until tomorrow," was my advice.

Dinner was followed by play time with the cats and then we enjoyed a good night's sleep. I appreciated the king-sized bed in our room.

The next day we had slow going because we encountered a series of thunderstorms but we made it home by 1:00 p.m. I was appreciative of the fact that, although, I had both Toby and Atlas in the car with me, neither decided, as they were wont to do, to determine which of them was the alpha male of the collective.

Gwen and Barb were excited because it was warm and it was May in Alabama so everything was in bloom. Both of them were staggered by the beauty of the magnolias in bloom and they found the scent of jasmine intoxicating.

The cats were delighted to be out of the car and they tumbled about exploring everything.

Derek was at the house and he came outside to greet us. Gwen and I both cracked up when Derek saw Barb. He was simply dumbstruck and his mouth moved, but no sounds emerged. The first coherent thing he said, "Gosh, you're beautiful."

I said, "Very suave, Cow Fodder."

Gwen chimed in with, "Cool it, buster."

Barb laughed and said, "Hi, I'm Barb Davis, and this is my Mom, Gwen Davis¸ and you know Will."

Derek shook hands with Gwen and said, "Derek Coles, Ma'am. Dr. David is my graduate advisor and I've been house-sitting for him."

Derek turned to me and shook my hand and said, "It's good to see you, Professor."

Derek asked, "Are you moving into the house?"

Gwen and Barb both ducked their heads to hide their laughter and I responded, "No, Cow Fodder. You stay in the house and we'll pitch a tent out here in the front yard."

"Oh, oh, yes, of course, you're kidding," Derek responded. He added, "I'll get my things and return to my apartment."

Derek stood around awkwardly for a moment and then blurted out to Barb, There'sadepartmentalpartytonightandwouldyouliketogotoitwithme?"

Gwen just shook her head. Barb looked wonderingly at Derek and asked, "What?"

Derek looked panic-stricken and I said, "Enunciate, Cow Fodder."

Barb turned to me and said, "Will, please! 'Cow Fodder' is very demeaning."

"My response was, "Look at him! Do you think 'Poop-for-brains' would be more appropriate?"

Barb glared at me with an uncanny resemblance to her mother.

Meanwhile, Derek swallowed about three times and said, "There's a departmental party tonight and would you like to go to it with me?"

Barb responded, "Oh, a party! Sure, that would be fun. What time?"

Gwen and I wandered into the house leaving Derek and Barb to make their arrangements.

Gwen was very interested in the house and walked wordlessly from room to room. After a few minutes she said, "Oh, Old Man, this is divine. Do you call this 'Early Minimalist' or 'Contemporary Locker Room'?"

"What?" I asked.

Barb and Derek had joined us inside by the time Gwen completed her tour and Barb gushed, "And your color scheme! Black and brown! Oh, who is your designer?"

"What?" I asked.

Barb said, "Gee, this is awful. Will, do you actually live here?"

"What is wrong with you two?" I asked.

"Check out the second bedroom on the left down that hall," Gwen instructed Barb.

Barb walked down the hall and, I guess, she entered the bedroom and we heard her shriek, "What is this?"

"What is what?" I asked.

"This, this, what is this? Is this artificial turf?" Barb responded.

"Oh, that's my practice putting green."

Both women erupted into laughter.

Gwen was smiling broadly and walked up to me and hugged me and said, "Oh, you sweet Old Man. We do have a makeover on our hands."

"What in the world is a makeover?" I asked.

Gwen said, "Oh boy, here we go."

Barb said, "This, I have to hear."

Derek, passing through with some of his stuff to load in the car commented, "Professor, I loved living in your house. It is so functional and bereft of junk."

Both Gwen and Barb gave Derek a look that would have killed him had he seen it. Fortunately, his back was to them when it happened.

Gwen drew a big breath and expelled it slowly and began, "Old Man, the walls and ceiling need painted. The carpet must be replaced. All your furniture must go and we'll replace it with my stuff that is coming on the truck. Then we'll need some pictures and a few lamps and then we'll see where we are."

"Now, wait just a minute," I injected. "I've lived comfortably in this house for thirty years. Everything can't be wrong with it."

Gwen rolled her eyes and asked, "How old is this furniture?"

"I don't know. Maybe thirty years old?" I answered.

"It's worn out, Will," Gwen explained. It's all black and brown, too. There is no color in this house."

Gwen paused for breath and asked, "How old is this dark brown carpet?"

"I have no idea," I responded truthfully.

"It's worn out, Will. It's dirty and I'm sure the padding underneath it is in pieces by now."

"You're saying everything has to go?" I asked.

"Yes, Old Man. Everything."

Barb injected, "And that artificial turf has to go and the room has to become a bedroom."

"Nope," and the finality of my voice gave both women considerable pause.

I saw Gwen give Barb a signal I didn't understand, but Barb quieted.

Gwen said, "Let's talk about adding a room in the back where you can set up a hitting net and a putting green."

I thought about that for a moment and said, "OK, but here's a ground rule from now on."

Gwen and Barb nodded and I looked at Barb and said, "You have nothing more to say to me about this house."

Barb looked shocked and Gwen said, "That's fine, Will."

I looked at Barb for a minute and then she nodded her head and said, "You're right, Will. I'll have nothing more to say to you about your house."

I nodded my acceptance of her statement.

Throughout all this, Derek had been traipsing back and forth moving his things out of the house and putting them into his car.

I said to Derek, "Hold on a second. I have something for you," and I followed him out the door.

I thanked Derek and gave him some money for his time and effort and he thanked me

As I re-entered the house I heard what I guessed was the end of a conversation between the two women. What I did hear of it was Gwen telling Barb, in pretty strong terms, to stop thinking that Barb was Gwen and that she could talk to me in the manner Gwen did.

"Hear! Hear!" was my thought.

We moved in everything in our cars and fed the cats and showed them where the litter boxes were and then they all raced into the backyard to explore it. Clearly, my cats knew the place and were carefully checking to make sure everything was as they left it.

Barb slept in my guest room and Gwen and I slept in what would be our room with the kind-sized bed and in-suite bathroom.

//

The next morning Gwen called her dad to give him our phone number and to tell him where she and Barb were. She also put Barb on the phone to talk to her grandpa about his grandson. Barb did a good job of keeping the old guy calm and explaining Charles' brain tumor and the trauma of the life-saving surgery.

Gwen's dad asked to speak to Gwen again and indicated that he wanted to come to Alabama to visit and Gwen told him it would be a few weeks until we had three functioning bedrooms and some painted walls and new carpeting, and he could visit then.

Gwen called in a paint crew who painted the interior is an off-white and brightened it considerably. When the painters departed, Gwen had the carpet people arrive and lay new dark blue and light blue carpeting throughout the house, including my practice putting green room.

I had to agree that Gwen was quite correct in saying the interior of the house did need a makeover.

During the house refurbishing, Barb would head out each day looking for a job and Gwen would go to our library to study and prepare for her job interview. I typically played golf and reacquainted myself with the few of my colleagues who were around.

Most afternoons when I arrived home I would find Derek and Barb there not doing much of anything, or just leaving for, or returning from, someplace. On one occasion I told Derek not to file a federal income tax for the year because I intended to claim him as a deduction on my return. Poor Derek went to pieces and Barb had to explain to him that I was kidding.

Gwen's interview was looming larger and larger and I decided it was my job not to allow her sometimes lack of self-confidence to hamper her.

Finally, the day of the interview arrived. I drove Gwen to campus and we walked, hand-in-hand, to the building where the interview was scheduled.