All Comments on 'At My Mother's Breast'

by showher

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
the... hottest... ever!

holy fuck yes! best exhibition and best mom/son i think i have ever read on this site!

dennyboy2dennyboy2almost 17 years ago
Memories Are Made of This

Great! This brings back exciting memories of "observing" my foxy red headed, big breasted mother. I know why today I love a little voyuerism.

As for this story, enjoyed so much I ended up with a hand full of cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very honest and convincing

The peeping reminds me of my own experiences. I still jo thinking about those times. Keep writing it was great

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Well now!!!

Where was the Incest? All I saw was a cheating wife. This should have been in the (loving wifes) catogory. Mom and son didn't even kiss, so where was the incest?? Other than that not a bad story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't listen to the critics

I can't believe these hard-cases trashing people. This made me hard. So what if it didn't give them exactly what they wanted. It felt real, and real hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good effort

Particularly liked the paragraph,My mother like everyone,s -------

wannabemommysboywannabemommysboyalmost 16 years ago
Really took me there

The description of the basement and the build up to the story really make one feel like you are there, watching your own mother. Good stuff. Also, I find it interesting, the idea of exploring whence comes one's own fetishes and desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
shit

shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nothing Hotter Than . . . .

Ohh My! After giving it considerable thought, I cannot imagine anything hotter than playing the church-mouse to your mother reaching the pinnacle of her sexuality, not to mention savoring every inch of the biggest cock she has ever had. Having it set in the 50's was only icing on the cake! Thank you very, very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tame and lame

For this category, this was a dull effort. It may be very real and true, but, who cares if they never even touch each other in lust. Good thing it was so short or the laughable word blunders about seamen/semen; he/her etc would have made this flush-able before I even finished reading. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i gave you 5 *s

i loved the story. You hit the nail on the head with this story.

My mom was a tall full bodied woman with big ass, strong thighs and knees, well shaped calves and the ankles were as though she was a slim woman. her waist was normal but boobs and arms were well developed. She had ash blond hair and blue eyes. Her face was, and subsequently remained, very pretty. Her gate was healthy, she walked like a slim woman. As a kid i was jealous when my mom talked nicely to strange man on the street, in a waiting rooms or wherever. My parents had a lot of friends, couples, and they entertained a lot. When i grew up a bit i started to realize that some of these husbands paid a lot attention to my mom. It left me in a strange feeling that i never felt before. There was jealousy and excitement and shame but the feeling was more than the sum of part, a different quality. One time the husband of her girlfriend from work put his hand on her knee. It was the age of short skirts, the season was summer and the knee was bare naked. He kept petting her ever so lightly and gently. My father was sitting in the room.

I saw my mom in the bathroom when i was say 15. The house had an unusual floor plan so that a storage room (which had a window) was kind-of opposite the bathroom window. I manipulated blinds on both windows so that i could have a bit of the view. When she got up from the bathtub and starting wiping herself with a towel all i could peep at was her body between the nipples and knees, she was facing me. OMG! OMG! I was aroused above anything i could imagine. My dick was in my hand and (i swear) i still remember the intense orgasm i had then and here. I had that overwhelming sensation throughout my chest and my head and my eyeballs and my stomach and everywhere. i was trembling. I had that feeling of being one with the situation and i had it before, during and after i came. The picture was very vivid in my mind for months. I used to jerk off with that mental picture in front of me.

Later on i would occasionally imagine my mom when i jerked off: she would be in a summer outfit or swimsuit; usually a man other than my dad would caress her nice big ass and her generously built thighs and she would giggle or kind of joke showing her total consent. A few times I imagined i was gently spanking her ass for instance as a part of a bet that she lost. I was young and i must have thought that i is not incestuous if...

That's all. She was a good woman, I was a good son but my fantasy world from those years had a substantial influence on my life. Nothing extreme but still... Well i hope you got the picture...

I have never told this to anybody until now.

To the author, THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 stars (100%)

Realistic, sexy, erotic, deep & entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
4 stars

Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
realy good something like whjat happened to me it was hot then mopre so now to rteads about thk you it ws great

i think the story ws hot and may have been true , something i lioke to think abouttrucke2@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a pitty you stopped contributing

some coments clearly show some of us could identify with the protagonist. You made a difference

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i gave your story 5 *s (*****) - it is the best in Voyeur Son Category

my mom & my dad both worked. dad's job was well paid but was involving a lot of travel. what i noticed as a kid was that mom's boss was a frequent guest in our house whenever dad was away. i was jealous because my mom enjoyed the conversation very much. when dad was in the town her boss would visit us way less often. mind you there was always a legit reason for his visit or so was i told. I thought i was going nuts until one day - totally accidentally - i saw them kissing in the foyeur of the house as he was about to leave. His right hand was sliding from my mom's left boob to her hip over her silk dress. nobody knew i saw them. i never told anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i liked to watch all my life

Your story is excellent. The son is a lucky guy to have had a chance to see his mother fucking her lover & enjoying every second thereof.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent, 5 stars!

Masterfully written!

I fanasized about my mother in her bikini or naked sleeping beside me while i caress her gogeous ass and tighs. I masurbated to that mental image.

Many boys or young men fancy their mom whether they are aware of that or not. Some boys or young men start exibiting voyeur tendencies at a young age. Some of them both find their mom sexually attractive and are developing their voyeurs side! What may follow in their psyche is a "perfect storm" that may have lasting effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
***** (96/100 = A+)

Only you and cuckoldtony analyze how our early life experiences can affect our sexual preferences a number of years down the road.

(I am aware that your respective stories belong to different categories.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LIKE THE STORY VERY MUCH & HAVE FOUND IT VERY ETOTIC

I am glad i came across it.

If you are going to read it please note it is a Voyeur Son story & physical incest happens in other chapters.

Nevertheless the story is very etotic.

****1/2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AN A+ STORY BY AN A+ WRITER

The author superbly describes sex between mom & her lover: i felt i was there watching everything myself. I got a hardon & was so aroused that i got pain in my right testicle. (I did what i had to do.)

showher also writes excellent stories in other categories.

His (her) stories are very erotic, yet they are very poetic at the same time. They are NOT cheap pornography.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
VERY EROTIC. TOP OF THE LINE WRITER'S CRAFT. PLAUSIBLE PLOT. BELIEVABLE. I WOULD FUCK HIS MOTHER.

Last but not list, you are likely to jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the best voyeur son stories in Incest/Ta kk

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LIKE!

:)

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
wrong category and a deliberately misleading Title

and poorly written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
as per rightbank 03/23/2015 this is in a wrong category but it is not.

Moreover, the tags are not ambiguous at all: for instance, "incest voyeur" & "voyeur son".

The story is erotic. Mom-son sex takes place in subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
***** EXCELLENT

VERY EROTIC, VERY WELL WRITTEN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
* * * *

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I feel sorry for Max.

You know his mom was being an exhibitionist, and knew her son was watching her bathing. I think Max missed the clues that Wednesday's would be a good time to fuck his mom. She wanted to enjoy him sexually before he left for his duty, and before he got married. Her last attempt was to show Max what a hot fuck she was, and display her body to his hungry eyes in action. She failed in her attempts to have him coming, before he was going, then he left. With Max gone, Bruce came over every Wednesday after that, and they'd usually fuck for a couple of hours. When Max fucked his wife, he often imagined he was fucking his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

Erotic. Very erotic.

He will fuck he in another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re anon 12/06/15 "i feel sorry for Max"

Yes, I agree he failed to seize the day.

However his situation was tricky: on the one hand his infatuation with his mom was total; on the other hand, it must have mattered a lot to him not to disappoint his mom.

It takes a perfect-storm set of circumstances for mother-son incest to take place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like this story very, very much

I was a voyeur son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES ON LITEROTICA, VERY VERY WELL WRITTEN

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked the story & gave it a 5-

In my mind, the inner world of son's character was masterfully presented to readers. We know that he truly care for his mom, her well being and happiness. It is obvious to us that he loves her the way a good son loves his mom. We also learn that his sexual infatuation with his mother is very, very strong... and then some! It is obvious to me that he is in love with his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story is EXCELLENT. It is EROTIC & REALISTIC. showher is a very good writer.

My mom was cheating on my dad with my dad's best friend, who never married. It was an ongoing thing. We as a family used to spend at least 2 weekends at his family cottage each summer.

It was his "duty" to apply sunscreen lotion on my mom's back & back of her legs!

After dinner the of them danced, usually to slow music. Whenever he did my mom a favour she hugged him & kissed him on the mouth. It all was happening in presence of my dad. Whatever i saw, i saw it from my bedroom.

Once at our place when my dad was not home, i saw my mom making out with the friend in the garage. I was in the attic (coach room); the floor/ceiling was cracked & i had a reasonably good view. He was hugging my mom from behind, kissing the back of her neck, & rubbing his crotch against her ass. She wore a thin cotton dress. She turned toward him, kissed him & said "Not now... i will give you a raincheck...OK?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT. HOT. Realistic

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! FIVE-STAR STUFF. I USED TO SPY ON MY MOM: I SAW LESS THAN MAX DID BUT ENOUGH TO KEEP MY FANTASIES ON OVERDRIVE!

This is a very very good story.

(311,676 views & 46 favorites.)

I am very glad i came across this story.

The scene where mom has sex with her boyfriend as Max watches is PRICELESS!

I WILL READ THIS STORY AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
***** (5)! HOT! HOT! HOT!

Hi showher:

This is an excellent voyeur son story! Thank you!

I was a voyeur son. I know that nowadays the term Oedipus Complex is obsolescent, but that was me (mind you, i never hated my dad). My mom was in 90% of my erotic fantasies! My jack-off fantasies too. Later on I was attracted to older women.

My mom was a flirt. She knew how to draw men's attention to herself.

Although i was only 18 i suspected that she was cheating on my dad. I was sure she would cheat on him if the opportunity presented itself. (On several occasions I saw things that were unbecoming of a married woman but i won't discuss them here.) I never ratted on my mom.

Much later, as my first marriage was withering away, i discovered my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side. Took me a while to come to terms with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: wannabemommysboy 05/22/08 "Really took me there"

I totally agree with above comment!

I think this story is a must read.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*****

In my book you are among the best Literotica writers.

Your mom-son incest sex stories are also LOVE stories, 2-in-1!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant! Love it: 👍 👍!

Hi showher:

Thank yoy for this story!

I was a voyeur son.

Hi everybody:

Voyeur sons do exist.

Oedipus Complex was a myth in the context of Psychoanalysis. However, i did have a crush on my mom for years and years. I had the hots for her. She was in my erotic fantasies.

My first wife resembled my mom big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5*****+ [(5.25/5 = 105%) above expectations]

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

"Joan, whom I later married, can tell you nothing excites me more then seeing her exposing herself to other men. I think I know why!"

Same here! I invented many ways to spy on my mom. I can not say she cheated on my dad but I k ow for a fact she was flirting with men left right and center.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★ (5)

Very very erotic and totally true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE ❤ it, gave u a 5.0 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)!

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment.

Quote:

Anonymous over 3 years ago

5*****

In my book you are among the best Literotica writers.

Your mom-son incest sex stories are also LOVE stories, 2-in-1!

:-)

Unquote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 6 years ago

I like this story very, very much

I was a voyeur son.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A tour de force

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment, which I can relate to:

Quote:

wannabemommysboy - about 14 years ago

Really took me there

The description of the basement and the build up to the story really make one feel like you are there, watching your own mother. Good stuff. Also, I find it interesting, the idea of exploring whence comes one's own fetishes and desires.

End quote.

[I am gaving the story a 5.0 (100%)!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect: 5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

The storyline was intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR INCEST-⁰ STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot as fuck!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Then without preamble mom stopped Bruce and told him to sit up on the edge of the couch.

"I want every bit of you in me."

With that she bent over and swirled he tongue around the head. Her ass pointed toward me and I could now see her cunt was really gaping open from Bruce's penetration. Her tits were hanging down and Bruce had one in each hand bouncing them up and down and pulling on the extended nipples...

End quote

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT.

I gave you a 5.0 (= 100%) for this story.

It has stood the test of time!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5.0 = 100% (★★★★★)!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THIS STORY HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

SON WATCHES MOM GETTING FUCKED. MOM KNOWS SON IS WATCHING.

IN MY BOOK THIS IS A MUST READ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous