All Comments on 'At Night, Secretly'

by JordanPounds

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Sure this is science fiction.

Hi, I was interested by the title of your story, not sure what the story was going to be about, I'm fairly broadminded, would even call my myself a little perverted, and love messing about sexually.

I don’t read the stories that include rape. You mention in the story she is frightened and wants to scream at him to get lost, that just the thought of him touching her was a violation. Clearly Non consent.

I found myself feeling uncomfortable, and stopped reading the detail, to the point I stopped and fast skimmed as I scrolled down the page just to provide a comment.

In your story you mention her shame, then almost seem to balance this with her sexual arousal. One of the biggest problems for rape victims is that it while it was terrifying, while they were being assaulted, their sex organs do not know this and work as they should. That some rape victims can feel sexual pleasure whilst being raped, this too causes so much guilt and shame for the victim, it leads to years of mental torment.

This should be in the non-consent category.

Some of the paragraphs are a little too long. Larger paragraphs are ok in books, for reading on a web browser they are easier to read if they are a little shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

The story was really good and I would love to read a second chapter. Though I think it might need an edit for some typos and misused words that threw me off a bit. But overall really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Def belongs in Science Fiction

You did provide in the tags of this that it was forced. A lot of stories on here have forceful aspects while the underlying content belongs in another category. With who is fucking her, it definitely seems to be in the right place. ;)

Also I thought the paragraphs were in nice length. They were separated nicely with the information contained in them. ^-^

Besides a couple of typos, the story was really nice! I hope you right more; it was perfect for getting off with.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was a decent story marred by the spelling and grammar errors. try to get a proof reader to edit out your stories and they will improve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous