All Comments on 'At Our Cottage, 1968'

by samchandler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is a very nice start to what could become a passionate affair between mom and son. While at the cabin and away from family and its attendant responsibilities and distractions they now have the opportunity to get to know each other most intimately. What a wonderful setting for mother-son passion to run rampant in the mores of the 1960s that I lived through with my own wonderful loving but neglected mother. My memories and a little imagination could easily complete this story, but I await the next installment with anxiety and a lump in my jeans.

larry74403larry74403over 12 years ago
What is the deal???

What is with the rash of short one page teaser stories? Cliff hangers, teasers and stories that don't lead anywhere are clogging the incest/taboo thread. Please write a story with substance. Even if a story is just a chapter in a series it should still have a solid build up in the beginning that leads to a solid ending.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
This story should have been posted in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur genre

Unless this is just chapter 01 of a series, the dude is just a voyeur, and jerks off looking a his mom.

Hell, most guys have done that, fanasizing about his mom while jerking off, so there's not much of a story here.

A bit of a waste of time to read such a short story that didn't go anywhere

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
Waste of my fucking time!

'Nuff said.

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
I wonder if mcbtws

ever says anything nice. Constructive critism encouraging an author to get better is good. Destructive/discouraging comments from someone who has never posted a story are totally uncalled for. This story needs more, that's all. Please continue with chapter two.

sole seekersole seekerover 12 years ago

An excellent start... do you plan to finish this?

playfuldophinplayfuldophinabout 7 years ago

well written and sexy

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago
disappointed

you never came back and finished your story

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68almost 3 years ago

Not a story, more a sort of prelude chapter.......

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

No character development. No emotional connection between mother and son. Story rated a 3 because the author has the courage to release this unfinished text.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous