At the Concert Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was watching this happen, another guy stepped over and straddled Jess' head, facing towards her legs, and then squatted down on her face. His ass touched her face and she immediately started to squirm, turning her head from side to side, desperately trying to avoid touching his ass with her face. The guy lying underneath, had her head cradled pretty tight in the full-nelson so that she couldn't really evade, while the squatting guy enjoyed rubbing his asshole against her lips, moving slightly back and forth along them as he stroked his cock.

Jeremy could hear his girlfriend's muffled protests as she was forced to kiss this dude's asshole with her pretty, pink lips.

"Mmph... get that..! you pig..! mmmph!" she cried as the taste of his sweaty asshole was left on her mouth .

As he moved his ass backwards, he rubbed his big, heavy balls against her tight-closed lips. This pleasure wasn't enough for him. He wanted to dip those balls inside her mouth, which Jess was desperately trying to avoid. So he reached down with both hands, held her jaw and forced her mouth open. As it soon as it was open, he pushed and squeezed his oversized balls inside her mouth, further muffling Jess' protests. The guy moved his balls around in her mouth while he stroked his long shaft. Then he pulled them out, all wet from Jess' saliva, and dipped the head of his cock in instead. He drove his long, thick member steadily in, straight into the depths of her throat and fucked it a few times, before pulling it out - along with thick strings of mucus - and replacing it with his huge cum-filled balls.

He alternated like this - a few thrusts with his cock in her throat and then a few seconds with his balls in her mouth, before actually trying to squeeze both his cock and balls in at the same time! By the time he was done, Jess' cheeks were bulging like she had a mouthful of mashed potatoes. The guy's cock was all the way down her throat and his big balls were filling her mouth to capacity, making her face turn red. All she could do was try to breathe through her nose and control her gagging, as all the while her pussy and asshole were being fucked hard.

Meanwhile, as Jeremy was watching this happen, his mouth agape in shock, he inadvertantly touched the calf of the guy standing in front of him and to his right. This guy was a little startled, feeling someone grabbing on to his leg from behind, and turned around quickly to see what it was. As he did, his stiff cock swung around and accidentally smacked against Jeremy's open mouth, before the head popped inside and slid in about 4 inches. Before he knew what was happening, Jeremy had another man's cock stuck in his mouth. He could feel the head of the big cock was pushed up against his tonsils, and he could instantly taste a strange salty taste from the precum that was leaking out of it. Instinctively, he wrapped his lips around the shaft without thinking.

"Oh! Jesus! Sorry, man!" said the guy above him. "What the hell are you doing down there anyway?" he added in his defense.

He started wriggling the cock around, trying to dislodge it from Jeremy's mouth while apologising. All the movement only served to release more salty precum into Jeremy mouth and by the time he managed to pull it out, both his cock and Jeremy's mouth were dripping with strings of saliva and precum.

With all this racket, the guy standing in front of Jeremy, but to his left, turned around to see what all the commotion was. His cock also swung around and hit Jeremy's well-placed mouth square, before it too slipped in. Suddenly, Jeremy found himself with another hard cock in his mouth, and this time he could feel the head was lodged in his throat and the balls were up against his chin. This was new territory for Jeremy who was totally taken by surprise. The second guy, whose body was covered with tattoos, also apologised and started pulling out his cock, which came out glistening with Jeremy's saliva and dripping with slobber.

"Hey, you know what?" said the first guy to the second. "I think he actually likes it!" And with that he pushed his own cock back into Jeremy's mouth, grabbing the back of his head with one hand and pushing it deeper, right into his throat. He fucked Jeremy's throat like this a few times, causing Jeremy to gag on it.

The second guy chuckled as he looked down: "Hehe, yeah it looks like he does. Here... have some more of mine." He grabbed Jeremy's head, pulled it off the first cock, and replaced it with his own, pushing it far down Jeremy's throat. Then he held Jeremy's head in both hands and swung it back and forth roughly on his cock as he tried to bring himself to a quick climax. Jeremy didn't even have time to react before his head was moving backwards and forwards in a blur, as he coughed and spluttered spit from the aggressive facefucking he was receiving.

"Oooh! Oooh! Yeah!" shouted the second guy. His eyes were closed in concentration as he felt an explosive orgasm nearing. Within a few seconds he grunted loudly and started shooting ropes of cum into Jeremy's mouth. He continued to shake Jeremy's head back and forth as he came, and so some of the jets shot down Jeremy's throat and straight into his stomach, while some of them were released in his mouth. A lot of the sperm shot out of his mouth with force, as he spluttered and gagged on the cum explosion in his mouth. When the guy had stopped cumming, he just pushed his cock down Jeremy's throat again and held it there, letting the last spasms of sperm drip out.

"Hey... That was cool." said the first guy excitedly, "I wanna try some o' that!" Jeremy was dazed and bewildered, out of breath from the first blowjob he had ever given. His mouth was still full of cum as he felt his head being pulled off one stiff cock, and turned towards another one, which slid inside until it was also nestled in the depths of his throat. The excess cum in his mouth overflowed, drooled down his chin and on to the ground.

And then it started all over again. His head was held tightly and shunted back and forth along the thick shaft, making him gag and splutter again and again.

-

Meanwhile, only a few feet away, Jess was receiving similar treatment. Still held fast in the 'full nelson' hold with two thicks cocks ramming in and out of her overstretched pussy and asshole. The guy straddling her face still had his whole cock down her throat and his balls packed into her mouth. He was thrusting his hips in and out vigorously, and felt like he was about to cum at any moment.

"Ohh! Ohh! Yeah, I'm gonna cum. Ohh! Open wide!" he warned Jess, who couldn't really open any wider than she was already. Suddenly he stood up, pulling his sloppy, spit-covered shaft out of her mouth. Jess immediately gasped out for breath, keeping her mouth wide open as she inhaled as much air as she could.

This suited the guy fine, as he spun around so that he was facing her, crouched down stroking his thick, slobber-covered cock in his right hand, and started shooting long, thick ropes of cum straight into her open mouth. Jess was caught by surprise and coughed on the jets of cum as they hit the back of her throat with force, but as her mouth gradually filled up with the warm, white sperm, she had no option but to drink it down in between gasps of breath. This guy's balls looked like he hadn't cum for weeks, and the more she swallowed, the more volleys of cum filled her mouth. Her head was still held tight in the hands of the guy underneath, preventing her from turning it away. All she could do was just keep gulping down this torrent of cum and hope that it would soon come to an end.

The two guys who were dping her were avidly watching this sexy cum-swallowing scene in front of them. This sight pushed them both over the edge, and they both started spurting uncontrollably inside Jess' holes. All three guys were now groaning in pleasure as they continued to cum with total abandon. Her vaginal and anal cavities filled up until they overflowed, spewing fresh cum out from the sides of her overstretched holes.

Eventually, the three guys came to the end of what was probably the most intense orgasm either of them had in their lives. They pulled out and stumbled back into the crowd, leaving Jess panting and groaning on the ground. Her sexy body was still wet and glistening from beer and sweat as her full breasts heaved up and down. Six more guys surrounded her immediately, ready to take her in some new position, but it seemed they were giving her a minute to recover from the intense triple-penetration that she had just been subjected to.

Suddenly there was a commotion in the crowd. Jess opened her eyes and looked up just in time to see a familiar figure being thrown head-first into the middle of the circle.

"Jeremy!" she exclaimed in shock, as she watched her boyfriend land a few feet away from her. He was totally naked, just like the other boys surrounding her, but his mouth and cheeks seemed to be covered with saliva and... was that semen dripping out of his mouth? Jess just stared at him, puzzled, as Jeremy raised himself up on all fours and looked at her. He was also panting for some reason, but wasn't saying a word.

A big tattooed metalhead stepped out from the crowd and shouted: "Hey boys! This young fella here seems to like a bit o' cock too! He just gave me 'n' my buddy the best blowjob we ever had!"

The crowd turned their heads down towards Jeremy and saw the proof on his slobber-covered face, along with the fresh spunk around his mouth and chin.

"And if you look closely" added the tattooed guy, "you'll notice that he's also been takin' it up the ass!" The crowd turned their attention to Jeremy's asshole, which still had sperm trickling out of it and down his thigh. Jess looked at her boyfriend in shock, while all he could do was stare back at her with a look of shame on his face.

"I say if he came here to get fucked... well then let's give him what he wants! The more the merrier!" shouted the tattooed man. And with that, a big cheer erupted from the gathered crowd.

Two volunteers stepped out from the crowd straight away, with the intention of having a taste of this 'fresh meat'. Jeremy was still on all fours as one of the guys stepped in front of him, grabbed his head roughly with both hands, and shoved his erect penis into Jeremy's mouth. He started to thrust in and out with his hips, getting a bit deeper every time, until his whole cock was moving in and out of Jeremy's mouth, causing him to gag and splutter on it.

The other volunteer moved in behind Jeremy. He crouched down and spread his knees wide, as he lined up his hard dick with Jeremy's butthole. The dick was pushed in and shunted all the way in one rough motion, making Jeremy cry out in between gags.

Jess was still frozen in shock as she watched her boyfriend being brutally 'spit-roasted' right in front of her eyes, one cock fucking his throat mercilessly, while another one was ramming into his inexperienced asshole without reprieve. Jeremy's hands were lifted up and held aside so that he couldn't push himself away.

The six guys surrounding Jess, snapped her out of her trance by lifting her up and flipping her over on all fours, so that she was in the same position as her boyfriend.

"I take dibs on her tushy!" shouted one of them, as he parted her firm, tanned buttocks and prepared to slide his thick, eight-incher all the way up into her anus, which had been well lubricated by now.

"Then I'll take the front!" said another, as knelt down in front of her face and shoved his hard cock into her mouth unceremoniously. Jess was yet again overpowered and helpless, as she felt the familiar feeling of cock being shoved repeatedly down her throat, while another one pistoned in and out of her poor little, sore asshole.

-

Over the way, Tommy was still watching his sister being gang-fucked like a bitch on heat, one hand absent-mindedly stroking his overexcited cock and the other cradling his aching testicles, when suddenly two imposing figures loomed up from the side. Nobody noticed them until one of them boomed out in a loud voice: "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"

Everybody stopped what they were doing and turned to see two tall, heavily muscled men, one black and the other one white with a crew cut, standing before them. Unlike everyone else, they were still clothed and both wore black T-shirts with 'SECURITY' printed across their chests.

All the guys surrounding Kara started to move away slowly, fearing that they were going to be arrested or detained, and left Kara's wet, cum-drenched body on the grass. Kara was panting heavily from the intense facefucking she had just received. She raised herself up on her arms, looked up at the two security guards and a beam of hope glittered in her eyes as she realised that these two were here to rescue her.

Crying out "Thank God!" she threw herself at their legs, hugging one of their meaty thighs with each of her arms. She knelt before them, burying her cum-soaked face in their jeans, and didn't notice as the two guys started taking off their tight T-shirts, exposing their musclebound, body-builder torsos to the crowd. When they started unbuckling their belts and unzipping their jeans, Kara looked up. For a moment she was slightly puzzled as to what they were doing, until she realised with horror, that these two were not going to be the ones to save her from her fate.

"We just wanna have a little fun too, honey" the white bouncer said, smiling down at her.

Neither of the security guys was wearing underwear under his jeans, and as Kara was still holding on to their legs for dear life, this also served to help the jeans shimmy down off their hips, revealing the base of their thick cocks. Kara turned her head from side to side and stared in disbelief as their jeans slipped lower and lower down, revealing more and more of their heavy cocks. They looked more like two fire hoses than penises, so thick and long were they. They were also both shaved clean of all pubic hair, making all the veins and folds stand out in high definition. The two bouncers wiggled their hips gently to make their jeans slip further down their tree-trunk legs, while Kara's gaze was locked on their meaty cocks, as more and more was revealed. When they finally popped out into the open, she couldn't believe the length and girth of their huge dicks. The white guy's must have been about 10" long and as thick as her wrist, as it hung down along his muscled thigh, while the black guy's was even a little bit longer.

Kara was fascinated by the size and beauty of the two cocks in front of her and was unable to take her eyes off them. All the crowd were staring at them too, and all the attention the two cocks were receiving caused the immaculate members to start filling with blood and rising slowly. The two bouncers were enjoying the fact that all eyes were staring at their cocks, and started gyrating their hips, causing their horse cocks to swing around obscenely while they gradually got stiffer and more erect. Kara kept turning her head from one cock to the other, gazing in awe as they got bigger and harder, so close to her face.

When both cocks were fully erect and pointing up in the air, the black bouncer looked down and said to Kara in a gentle voice: "And now we're going to take 'real' good care of you, honey"

From her kneeling position, she looked up at his face with an innocent, doe-eyed look, not knowing what to expect.

The two bouncers nodded to each other, and lifted Kara's petite body up with ease, each grabbing an arm and a thigh. Kara was lifted up in a sitting position and everyone saw two streams of cum dripping out from her pussy and asshole, as she was carried a few feet away to a cleaner area of the mosh pit.

The bouncers placed her carefully on the ground on her back. Then they lifted her ankles up and pulled thems towards her head, until her knees were on the ground just next to her shoulders. This put her in a 'piledriver' position and made her butt stick straight up in the air, while her buttcheeks were spread open and her slightly reddened asshole was stretched open obscenely. The white bouncer stood over her and rested his big feet on her calves, so that she couldn't spring back from her position.

From her position, Kara could look up and watch as the two bouncers stood towering over, pointing their long, thick cocks downwards towards her holes. They started squatting down low, entering her just with the heads of their massive cocks. The white guy penetrated the opening to her sweet, young pussy, while the black guy pushed into her still-tight asshole. Kara could already feel the girth of their cocks stretching her innocent holes. She panicked and cried out: "Noo! You're too big for me... Ow! Ow! Oooh!"

"It's ok, babe. We'll make it fit" said the black guy with a grin, as they both continued to squat lower, pushing more of their donkey dicks inside her.

They got to a point of resistance, and started fucking with their hips, pushing in an inch further each time. All the while, Kara's protests and cries were heard by the onlooking spectators who were enjoying the show, all stroking their cocks. They gathered around in a circle and seemed fascinated at how the two massive cocks filled Kara's petite holes.

Eventually, the two security guards managed to ram their cocks in to the hilt, and bottomed out inside Kara's overstretched orifices. The white bouncer had pushed through her tight cervix and into her womb, forcing a cry of pain from poor Kara. They stayed in their squatting position and started to increase the speed of their thrusts, pushing down each time 'til their balls were smashing against her smooth skin. Kara, meanwhile, could feel every inch of these oversized penises inside her, and kept crying out "Ay... Agh... Ow... Mmm..." with every thrust. They held her little butt cheeks in their big hands, and used them to swing her back and forth vigorously between them as their donkey dicks slid in and out.

The crowd around them were highly aroused from the erotic porn scene taking place in front of them, and gathered around closer. Some of them couldn't hold back their urges, and just started cumming uncontrollably on to the grass at their feet. One of them was a bit more daring, and decided to kneel down behind the white bouncer, and shoot his cum between his parted legs, on to Kara's face. Kara was still grunting and moaning, and was caught by surprise as volleys of cum started streaking her face and hair. She turned her head left and right, trying to evade the the long jets of spunk, but wherever she turned, the guy pointed his spurting cock in that direction, gradually lacing her face with streaks of white. Her cries and moans quickly turned into gargles as her mouth started to fill with cum too.

The first guy reached the end of his orgasm, and got up to make way for other horny boys who were on the verge of cumming. Another young guy approached and knelt down in the same position. He didn't manage to hold back, and started shooting cum even before his knees touched the grass. Again, he pointed his cock down to Kara's face as she tried in vain, to evade the onslaught of thick, white cum. No matter where she turned her head, she couldn't avoid being hit being another rope of cum and her face gradually became a white mess of warm semen.

There were many volunteers who wanted to follow suit, sometimes two at a time, and it wasn't long before Kara's face was completely covered with this bukkake. Her nostrils became blocked and in order to inhale, she had to open her mouth. Consequently, she was forced to swallow copious mouthfuls of sperm so that she could breathe through her mouth again. In the end she just gave up and simply left her mouth open, letting it fill up with cum before swallowing it into her stomach, in between gasps of air.