At the Concert Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

It was about 10 minutes of intense fucking, before the black security guard informed his friend that he was ready to cum.

"Hold on man, wait for me!" grunted the white bouncer. "Ok" came the reply from the black guy, who slowed his thrusts down to keep from losing his load.

A little while later, the white guy said: "Ok, I'm ready! Let's fill 'er up."

They both pulled their huge cocks from out of Kara, and everyone around could see how both her holes stayed gaping wide from the thickness of their cocks. With a groan of release, the two bouncers started shooting their loads straight into her gaping pussy and asshole, making an audible echo as they filled both her cavities full of cum. They kept firing salvos of cum into her holes until they were filled to the brim and then started leaking over. The white bouncer released her legs and let them spring back down, so that Kara lay on her back. Then, still cumming profusely, they both continued to spray ropes all up and down her legs and her torso. Other guys from the crowd joined them, pointing there dicks down towards the prone Kara and cumming all over her petite body - giving her a proper 'cum-bath'.

When they had covered her, another guy stooped down, opened her legs and started fucking her well-used pussy again. The cum already inside her acted as a great lubricant.

From then on, she was used by anyone who could still get it up. She was twisted and turned in every direction like a rag doll, as cocks were pushed into any or all of her holes in a frenzied show of love-making. Little Kara was past caring by now, and just waited for the gruelling assault of cocks to reach its end.

-

It was more than an hour before the crowd started to thin and disperse. Tommy was left on his own, still butt-naked and still with a super-hard erection. Because of all the erotic sights he had seen that evening, he had been on the verge of cumming a few times now, but managed to avoid it, thinking that it would be nasty to have an orgasm over the sight of his sister being molested and gangbanged. His cock by now was throbbing visibly, his balls were aching, full of built-up sperm, pre-cum was dripping out of his peehole on to the grass. He didn't dare touch it, knowing that if he did he would probably explode uncontrollably.

He looked around and finally saw what looked like his sister. She was a bedraggled mess by now. Her whole body was covered with spunk which was dripping off her, and down to the ground. There were big puddles of cum pooled all around where she lay.

He watched as she slowly got up on all fours and started crawling away. As she was crawling away, he could see steady streams of white cum running out from her pussy and asshole, and down her legs. Both of her well-used holes had contracted again, but looked very red and sore from the dozens of rampant cocks that had just gang-fucked her.

Instinctively he ran over to help her, forgetting for the moment, that he was butt naked and that he had a huge hard on. He stood in front of her and looked down in amazement, hardly recognising his own sister. Her hair was matted and soaked with cum and beer, cum was dripping down from her face, the cum having turned from white to clear by now. Her mascara had smeared down her cheeks.

Kara was still crawling slowly forward, streams of cum flowing from her pussy and asshole. She suddenly stopped and looked up, confronted with yet another naked, erect cock, standing stiff and throbbing right in front of her face. She paused, wondering why this person wasn't stuffing his cock in her mouth and and facefucking her like all the others. Slowly she raised her head up to look at this guy's face.

"T-Tommy...?" she asked as more cum dribbled out of her mouth. She had completely forgotten that she had come here with her brother. It seemed like an eternity ago. Slowly she was brought back to reality and started remembering how she came to be here.

Tommy looked down at her innocent face, wet with cum. Her eyes were red from all the sperm that had dribbled into them, but still retained their cute innocence as she stared up at him.

"Oh my god! Are you ok? What happened to you?" said Tommy. He decided on a tactic of playing innocent and pretending that he hadn't witnessed all the bizarre events leading up to this moment.

Kara, in her bewildered state and having got used to seeing so many naked male bodies, didn't think of asking why her own brother was also naked in front of her. She thought back and started to recall how she came to be in this situation.

"Ugh, well..." she said looking down, cum drooling out of her mouth as she spoke. "First those guys pulled us down from your shoulders... and we crowd surfed for a bit. It was ok... but then they started trying to feel us up."

Tommy instantly recalled the images of his cute sister being groped by the horny crowd. His cock twitched excitedly at the thought.

"They started grabbing Jess's top and pulling it down... then they did the same to me. And they poured water all over us too, the bastards!" she said, remembering how the boys in the crowd had toyed with her.

"They flipped us around and kept on taking off our clothes. They were trying to get us naked...!"

Tommy's horny cock bounced up and dribbled some precum, as he remembered how his sister and her friend were gradually stripped of all their clothes by the playful crowd.

"Then it got worse... they started pouring beer on us and licking it off... they licked us all over, even in my... in my asshole. It was disgusting..."

"Ungh" murmured Tommy, as he recalled the pleasurable experience of licking his own sister's pussy and asshole, and seeing her squirt so hard. His cock was throbbing and twitching, aching for release. Precum was trickling out of it freely and running down its length to gather at his balls. He felt like grabbing it and stroking it off, but he didn't dare touch it, not with his sister right in front of him.

"Then they started putting their... you know... their p-penises in our mouths! That was the worst part. They made us choke on them and... they even came inside our mouths... urgh!" she said spitting on the ground as she remembered being facefucked, and how much cum she had been forced to swallow.

"And then... then... they carried us to this place" she looked around her. "And they jumped on us and started putting their... cocks inside us... they didn't even ask our permission!"

Tommy was on the verge of exploding by now, but tried to hold it back. He tried to think of other thoughts, but couldn't help replaying the images of his cute sister being gangbanged thoroughly by dozens of horny concert-goers. His stiff cock was pulsating, twitching and bobbing uncontrollably in arousal.

"They just kept fucking us without a break..." she continued. "They even fucked me in my... in my ass!" she sobbed as she reached back with one hand and fingered the rim of her sore, cum-filled anus, slipping a finger inside it, as she recalled the feeling of all those cocks sliding in and out of her.

Tommy couldn't hold back his orgasm any longer. He wished that she would stop talking, as it was driving him over the edge.

"Even the security guards fucked me, Tommy!" she cried out.

This was too much for Tommy. Just remembering those two huge donkey dicks being rammed into his sister's petite body was more than he could take.

"Oh no!" he whispered to her with horror in his eyes, as he realised he was at the point of no return. Kara looked up at him with a puzzled look on her wet face. "Oh no! K-Kara! Look out! Aaaah!"

And then, without even having to touch his cock, Tommy simply started ejaculating cum all over his sister's face. The first rope was like someone had turned on a hosepipe, and lasted a full 3 seconds. Then, his cock started to jerk involuntarily up and down as rope after rope of thick cum coated Kara's face, laying streak after streak of his built-up jizz up and down it, until it was completely coated. He just couldn't stop himself cumming.

Kara opened her mouth to speak, but caught a couple of heavy ropes that shot straight in. "Ugh" she gargled, "Tommy... (-glug-) what are you... (-glug-) doinggg?" Another volley of sperm shot into her surprised mouth as she spoke.

More and more cum continued to shoot out from his throbbing penis, completely drenching Kara's face.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed as he looked down at his sister's shocked face being covered with jet after jet of his own cum. "Aaagh. I'm so sorry..." he gasped. "Mmm. Agh. I can't stop it... it won't stop!"

He couldn't believe that he could cum so much. He was desperate to stop it but didn't feel like he was even nearing the end! All he could do was stare wide-eyed at his sister's innocent face as it took a brutal facial cumblast. "Oh... aah... aah... there's more..." he groaned as his cock continued to bob up and down on its own, spewing more and more cum on to her already cum-drenched face.

Kara just stayed in the same position, stunned that even her own brother was using her as a cum bucket.

"Ooh! Just a little more!" he said, finally grabbing his twitching cock with his right hand and holding it downwards so that it was pointing directly at Kara's mouth. He pushed it past her lips, into her mouth, as he continued to shoot more cum than he had ever seen.

"Mmph, Kommyyyy...?" Kara protested as her mouth was gradually filled with more of her brother's cum. Her mouth filled up to capacity, forcing her to swallow two big mouthfuls of his semen.

After another six or seven large shots of his sperm into her mouth, Tommy's orgasm started to subside, turning into a dribble.

He had never cum so hard or so long in his life, and his legs were trembling from the effort. He pulled his softening cock from his sister's mouth and looked down at what he had done to her.

Kara opened her mouth and gargled something like "What the hell Tommy!" pointing to her open mouth which was full to the brim with opaque, white cum. Suddenly, she felt a tickle in her throat like she was about to cough, and instinctively swallowed, accidentally drinking down the last remnants of her brother's enormous cumblast.

"Oh my god, Tommy." she said when her mouth was finally clear. "I can't believe you just came so much! And in my mouth...! And I even swallowed it...! My own brother's cum! Ugh!"

"I'm really sorry Kara... I was trying to hold it back... but I just couldn't stop it..." he gasped in apology, his head still reeling.

She slowly stood herself up on shaky legs. Tommy supported her by wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close to his naked body. He immediately caught the overpowering smell of sperm all over her. He looked down at her with concern as she leaned against him and rested her head on his shoulder, her hand absent-mindedly dropped down and rested on his cock, which was still semi-erect.

"We've gotta get you cleaned up." he said to her, as he gently started scraping the cum off her with his hand, and flicking it on to the ground. He managed to get the most of it off her stomach and moved up to her chest. He loved the sensation of rubbing his hands over her hard nipples as he scraped as much cum as could off her full breasts. Then he moved up to her face. Kara lifted her head up and closed her eyes, letting her brother clean her up as best he could. The cum in her hair was already drying and made it look as if she had put a bit too much hair gel in it.

When she was relatively cleaned up, Tommy led her over to where his clothes were still piled up. He took his T-shirt and slipped it over Kara's head. As he pulled it down around her, it instantly clung to her wet, sticky body and showed her pointy nipples poking out, but at least it was big enough on her to cover her cute butt. He then reached down to pick up his shorts, letting Kara step into them one leg at a time, before threading them up her trembling legs.

All that was left in the pile was his sneakers and black jeans, which he put on himself, leaving his top bare. Then, seeing that Kara was weary and half-asleep and was having trouble standing on her own, he pulled her lovingly towards him and cuddled her for a few moments, whispering reassurements to her. As she rested her head on his shoulder, she let her lips touch his neck and found herself kissing it lightly. Tommy responded by running his hand up and down her back, cupping her firm buttcheeks as he did so.

Suddenly, the silence was broken as Tommy's cellphone started ringing from his pocket, waking them both up from their passionate cuddle.

Tommy pulled it out to see who was calling. It was Mom!

"Er, hello? Mom?" Tommy answered hesitantly.

"Tommy? Are you ok? I've been ringing you for the past half hour. I was starting to get worried!"

"Oh. Er... I guess I couldn't hear you ringing. The...er... noise of the music. I guess I didn't hear it because of that. Sorry, Mom."

"Hmm, I thought that might be the reason" answered his Mom. "Is Kara there? Can I speak to her?"

He looked down at his sister. "Er, well... Kara's a bit tired. From... er... dancing so much. But she's ok. Here she is."

Kara, still resting her head in Tommy's shoulder, took the cellphone and put it up against her wet ear. "Hi Mom." she said sleepily.

"Kara? Did it all go ok? Did you have a good time?" asked Mom.

"Er, well... I guess you could say that... It wasn't exactly what I expected though..." replied Kara wearily, looking up at Tommy as she said it.

"Your father and I are just about to go to bed now. Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something to eat before I go?" asked Mom.

"Oh no, Mom. Please don't... I couldn't eat another thing..." Kara replied, patting her stomach, and she recalled all the cumshots that she had been forced to swallow over the past couple of hours. She felt like she must have drunk a couple of gallons of semen this evening, thanks to the healthy, young men in the concert. She let out a big burp, and Tommy smelled the unmistakable smell of male sperm on her breath.

"Oh. I didn't know you'd already eaten." answered Mom. "It sounds like you had quite a feast. Ok. Well, I guess I'll see you in the morning."

"Ok, Mom. G'night." said Kara. She hung up and handed the phone back to Tommy, closing her eyes again as she returned to nestling her head on his shoulder.

Then something dawned on her and she looked up at Tommy in alarm.

"Wait! Where's Jess?" she asked.

"Oh!" exclaimed Tommy, remembering their friends. "I don't know!" he said looking around. He hadn't seen Jess for over an hour, ever since she was dragged down into the mosh pit in fact.

They both started searching around for Jess and Jeremy, but couldn't find any sign of them. Jeremy's clothes were still there in a pile where he left them, but he and Jess were nowhere to be found and the arena was almost empty by now.

"I hope they're ok" said Kara, concerned. "I don't know... maybe they already left. I'm so tired, I think I'll just call her when we get home." And with that, they both stumbled out of the concert arena.

As they walked, Tommy was already planning a nice, hot shower with his sister when they got home, before snuggling up with her, naked in her bed. During the night, his cock would 'accidentally' slip into her pussy, or maybe even her asshole. Who knows?

-

Meanwhile, poor old Jess and Jeremy had been carried out of the concert by a bunch of stoned, metal freaks, into the back of their van, and were both still being gangbanged aggressively in all their holes. Jeremy would be dumped naked in the parking lot area when they were finished with him, and would wake up in the morning with a pain in his asshole and cum all over his face. Jess, his girlfriend, would be taken back to the freaks' den and be forced to give them naked, nuru oil massages - three guys at a time - for the rest of the day before being released. Needless to say, their stiff cocks would constantly be slipping in and out of her pussy and asshole as she slid over their bodies, and each massage would inevitably end with her being pinned down for a thorough and intense dose of double-penetration.

THE END