All Comments on 'At the Dentist'

by rampe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WANT HER TO-BE MY DENTIST

Great would go for weekly check ups and cleaning. Could really learn to love going to dentist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
noting

This is a lovely story. And i just really hope you do a similar as it made me very indeed happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a fetish I needed

This is going to make my next trip to the dentist hella awkward. Thanks. XD

darayyanadarayyanaover 8 years ago
Cool!

I think it's cool that you wrote a story staring a dominant female dentist!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Gives new meaning to "getting drilled at the dentist's"

Your command of English is a lot better than many of the native English-speaking writers who post here. I enjoyed the story very much.

I hope you'll do the follow-up visit, including the promised fisting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't Think She Was a Licensed Dentist

Thinking you were screwed. No way your insurance will cover that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wonderful story

would love more details how her fisting you next time, and maybe even using her heel or feet in your ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Did you let the nurse who licked your anus in the bathroom, also kiss you lips when you were on top of her? Did she even rinsed her mouth out after licking your anus, and before French kissing her? That sounds disgusting along with unhealthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another of rampe's stories that deserves another chapter or two because it is so sexy & very erotic with the horny female dentist & her nurse! It's not too late, rampe!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrampe@rampe
233 Followers
Recently I have had no time or motivation for writing. Have to say sorry to them who likes them and also to them that don't like but still are reading them and telling how horrible they are. I am not writing mainstream fantasies so my writings are not for big groups of reader...