All Comments on 'At The Eagles Nest'

by SoftBrie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kafkafover 7 years ago
Whore

"He was totally treating me like a whore.“

That's what happens when you exchange sexual favors for money! You (or your fictitious character) were being a whore - don't complain about being called one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it

I like the story very much give me a great heart on

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Absolutely outstanding

Love the story. What a great contribution for a good cause. Wish a group would make me such an offer. Very hot, well written and original. Xoxoxo Annette

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Well written - great job!

Loved the story. You have a gift for details in your prose and you cover the subject of group sex very well. There is great talent in that pen or yours... five stars!

I was at the actual Eagles Nest In Germany three years ago and thought, if this wasn't so crowded with people, it would be a fun place for a tryst with the wife up here in the clouds and mist. I know we are talking about two different locations but the name brought it back for me. Well done again and pleas keep writing.

SoftBrieSoftBrieover 7 years agoAuthor
Many thanks ...

My thanks to everyone for your great comments. I very much appreciate that you read the story and liked it.

Regarding the "whore" comment, Mandy was struggling with her own decision about using sex to get the contributions she needed. She knew she was being a whore, but the idea was exciting. Ultimately she decided it was okay in service of a good cause.

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Excellent!

I like that Mandy was conflicted ... a bit .... but then truly went all the way. It's a wonder the shower drained with so much jizz in it!

I hope you give Mandy another fuck fest!

erotikoserotikosover 7 years ago
Good job, well done!

Congratulations on an exceptionally well-written story. Your command of the written word is a rare and impressive find here, amongst the many stories which are so poorly written. Your story theme is very well organized, and the character development, dialogue and back-story details weave a rich tapestry for the story without getting lost in minutiae. One could see the indirect lighting and smell the rich leather furniture, mixed with Mandy's heady aroma of hot sex and cum-bath.

But I digress--your grammar, punctuation and spelling are spot-on perfect, and a pleasure to read. By now, you no doubt have surmised I admire your style--and ability. Clearly a five-star work, I wish I could give you a perfect ten. That's what you deserve.

SoftBrieSoftBrieover 7 years agoAuthor
Much appreciated

My thanks to the readers who enjoyed the story and took the time to write such detailed positive comments. I am inspired by you to keep going and do it even better.

Brie

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitabout 7 years ago
Pretty Damn Hot

Maybe unrealistic, I'd like to meet the girl who could take on 41 guys multiple times. Perhaps she's out there, I suppose there is in porn, but a everyday girl IDK seems she would have to work up to that LOL damn that was hot though

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. I love being the center of large format meatings - gangbangs, gang fucks, orgies - so it will not be a surprise to know that I want to be Mandy. Please right more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous