At The Eagles Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question were frank and to the point.

"Mandy, what was your biggest gangbang?"

"Well, I was a football cheerleader. NCAA allows one hundred players at preseason camp ... so I did too." The crowd reacted to that with amazed delight. I let their imaginations run wild.

"What's your bra size?"

"34D but is it really my bra you care about?"

Without looking away, I slowly spread open the top of my robe, putting my tits on display for everyone. I loved being an exhibitionist cheerleader but this was even better, intensely arousing. My heartbeat was fast and heavy. My face was hot. I felt like I was blushing all over and would start sweating any moment.

The men stared, grinning broadly while watching me knead my left one with both hands and then bring the nipple almost to my mouth, closing the distance with my outstretched tongue. I licked my nipple while continuing my most sultry gaze.

I pushed my twins together, to maximize the cleavage. "Do you want to put your dick in there?" I asked.

Many did, calling out, "I do! I do! Me first!"

I closed the robe, promising, "At the party, anything you want."

Big cheers for me and my jugs.

The obvious next request rang out, "Show us your pussy!"

That idea was instantly endorsed by a rising tide of crowd noise and shouted suggestions about what my pink was good for. I couldn't wait to show them, driven by the incredibly hot and smutty feelings I was enjoying.

I slid to the edge of my chair, lifted the hem of the robe, and spread my legs to reveal my shaved and waxed slit. Men were riveted when I separated my lower lips with my fingers.

"See my clit peeking out? Who wants to lick me?" I asked. The noisy men went wild.

I had in mind to treat one of them to a taste, but Mr. White and club rules intervened, "Not in the dining room, dudes. At the party."

Smirking impishly, I settled back to a normal position in the chair, robe pulled down.

The final question hinted at the gangbang.

"Did you ever get too much cum?"

I laughed. "Not yet. I hope you'll try tonight."

Cries from the crowd, "We will! We will!"

At seven we moved to the party room. When we entered, I thought there were about twenty men inside. Everyone turned to look. Light applause broke out.

Before any other thought, I was scooped up and carried to a central platform, an oversized bench covered with comfortable, padded material. The lighting was subdued except for spots aimed on the platform and furniture. Bland music was playing from invisible speakers.

White opened a drawer in the platform base and showed me a collection of dildos and vibrators, each in its own plastic bag.

"Why not start with a little show for us?"

I removed my robe and threw it to the crowd. I turned to Mr. White, reaching under his robe to hold his cock. He was semi-hard, so I knelt and took him in my mouth. After a minute of sloppy wet blow job, I looked up at him and asked, "Should I go all the way?" He nodded so I did, getting my second mouthful of his cum.

I swallowed and licked my lips before I kissed him on the cheek. I whispered in his ear, "I like the taste of your cum."

I did a little spin around, then a handstand cartwheeling into a floor split. Next, a headstand with my legs spread to make sure everyone saw my pussy. I continued, merging cheer routines with how I imagined skanky strippers acted.

As I moved around, I smiled at individual men, teased them, making it personal for as many as possible. I tweaked my nipples, dipped fingers into my cunt, and flicked my clit.

The guys seemed to love it, but gymnastics wouldn't do for long. Most of the men had taken off their robes and were circling the platform showing their erections.

I pointed to the closest one. "You're at bat, big guy."

He crossed the short distance and stood facing me, his urgent dick leaking from its tip. I knelt in front of him and licked him and sucked him briefly. I put my hands under my boobs and lifted toward him, wrapping his balls and his dick before taking it in my mouth again.

As the other men cheered and insulted both of us, I sucked him off, working him over until he filled my mouth with cum. After making sure I got it all, I let it flow out, over my lips and chin, onto my tits, a crowd pleasing stunt that was celebrated by the men.

I licked off his dick, then sat on the platform. I took one of the vibrator toys, one shaped like a cock. I lay back and started to entertain myself. The powerful buzz felt awesome on my pussy lips and more so on my clit. My arousal grew rapidly, both from the vibrator and from my connection to the men watching me, applauding, shouting, fist pumping.

As I stimulated myself, I looked from side to side, making eye contact with individuals in the crowd. When I saw Mr. Brown, I stuck my tongue out at him, then licked my lips. He had a fresh erection which he brought to my mouth. I felt incredibly hot, incredibly good as I sucked on him and enjoyed rising waves of pre-orgasm that gathered in me for a crashing climax, my first of the evening.

My wide open, wailing scream that announced my orgasm brought a wave of cheers and suggestive shouts from the men, many of them encouraging Brown to shoot his cum into my mouth. He did, giving me a nice creamy frosting on top of the Big O.

To the roar of the Club men watching me, I lapped and slurped to get all brown's cum. Some voices demanded to see what I had in my mouth, so I opened wide to show them the pool of jizz, then swallowed it, gaining more cheers.

Without thinking, I had been pumping the vibrator in and out of my cunt, lost in the many currents of stimulation and feelings. A devilish thought streamed through my head, "Awesome, awesome, I want to do this all the time."

At that point, the party was in full swing. A series of men mounted me on the platform and fucked me until they came, leaving their cum to drip from me. There was always a cock in my mouth, its soft head at the end of its solid shaft, shooting its warm load of cum then backing away.

I was bucking and squirming, gasping and moaning, barely handling the immense feelings of prick after prick inside me, pounding deep, long, hard until the warm creamy goo spurted in my mouth or cunt. Some men shook their last drops of cum onto my face after pulling out.

I was stimulated by everything and tremendously enjoyed the ongoing deep stroking, but needed a vibrator on my clit for more orgasms. I asked for one which I slipped in while being fucked, surprising the men but no one complained. Those who commented said it felt great to share the vibrations with me.

It was all so heavenly. Before long I realized I'd never had really good sex before. Those football player studs didn't have a clue.

One of the men guided me to a large cushioned armchair where he told me we'd have a DP. I didn't know what that was but soon found out. A man sat in the chair with his legs together, long dick extended upward. I straddled him, facing, and slipped his dick into my swampy pussy. We began a humping rhythm until I felt my ass being probed by a second man who slipped in my little-used back door. He was gentle and slow since he could tell I wasn't used to it, but all three of us were quickly moving together.

I felt the pair of cocks sliding like sausages inside me, close together but separate. Again I understood I had never been properly introduced to certain things, like anal. Given a few minutes to acclimate, I was totally enthralled. I especially liked when the guy I was facing sucked on my tits while everything else was going on.

I threw my head back with a moan, swaying side and side, in a dick induced rapture. A new participant stood behind our DP chair, jerked off into his hand, and held the cum out to me. I offered him my open mouth and my outstretched tongue which he used to wipe everything from his hands and fingers, including smearing his goopy hands across my face. I lapped up everything I could reach and sucked his fingers too. When done, he smeared what was left all over my boobs, both of us enjoying their cum-slick slipping and sliding.

These erotic cum fetish acts made me so hot, I asked for the vibrator again. I slipped it down between me and my bottom guy where I could zap my clit with it, vibrating all three of us in the process. I had another explosive orgasm of my own while getting the other two men off with me. And we were just getting started.

Two more men created another DP for me, but this time I sat on the lower guy, back to him, so he was in my ass while the second man got into my pussy, facing me. I asked him to lick my nipples and suck me which he delighted in doing as I jiggled and squirmed, noisily stimulating the men with me and the circle of watchers. It was similar but different, a nice treat on top of the first one. Two other men flanked me so I could alternately turn my head to suck them while still humping in the DP. I used the vibrator again with the same results: I came and the two men inside me did too, a river of cum flowing out of me when they withdrew.

I also finished off the two who had been playing in my mouth. I wanted all the cum they had for me.

A related set up was requested by two men who wanted to double fuck my pussy, two at once. I didn't know if that was possible without splitting me open, but they insisted I could do it. We started with me on top of a man in the armchair, my legs spread over him, just fucking face to face. The second man asked me to flatten against the first guy so he could slip in from behind. It was a stretch but he took his time, didn't force anything. I wriggled and squirmed to help them get in and stay in.

While the crowd cheered their success fitting inside, both men fucked my pussy until they came, another first for me.

I was immediately handed off to another pair of men. The first lifted me straight up, while he stood vertical. I held onto his neck and straddled his waist with my open legs, then slipped down a little to slide myself onto his sturdy cock. The second standing man entered my ass. I squirmed against them to get a good fit on both cocks. We did it standing up for a while, then lay down together to continue on the carpet, lying on our sides. We even managed to roll over without breaking the connection.

I found it very exciting, especially the floor part when a third man knelt to fuck my mouth while the others were still actively inside me. All three men came in me with large quantities of jizz, filling me with their cum and a warm glow of satisfaction. I felt rewarded for being their good cum slut.

The part about the cum being a reward was a new idea that night, but one that immediately seemed right to me. The men were so enthralled with me and enjoyed pleasuring me so much. I was glad to know I gave them plenty of pleasure in return. The cum was the proof of it. More cum was better; I liked it.

And more cum was on its way. "It's time, Mandy. Time for your cum drench."

"What's that?" I had to ask.

"Lots of cum. Sort of a bukkake. You'll have a whole new look."

That actually sounded good to me. "Let's go. I hear cum's good for my skin."

They placed me in the corner of the couch, seated, but slouching with my legs spread. I was first fucked in the pussy, then the mouth, both multiple times until cum was flowing and dripping. I serenely enjoyed the fucking and helped as much as I could, using my hands to spread fresh cum everywhere, especially my face and tits, the most demanded areas according to the surrounding crowd.

"Okay, now you're starting to look right," was the only explanation.

They lined up to fuck my cleavage, something I was good at. My hands held my pillowy 34Ds pressed around a thrusting cock, a great way to get a cum shot, with the added excitement of cum splattering the whole area, often all the way up to my face and hair.

Each new wave of cum from the tit fuck got a round of excited chants and high fives.

"Man-DEE! Man-DEE!"

"She looks spackled. Pour it on."

"Fuckin A. Awesome."

"She's one righteous cum slut."

They affectionately called my cleavage "the loaded-up boob crack" among other names.

When I ran out of tit fuck customers, they turned me over on all fours to fuck my ass. They pumped cum into me until there was a massive creampie and my legs were soaked to my knees. Then I was flipped over, facing up again, my back against one arm of the couch.

Men stood over me, one after another, jacking off on my face, boobs, and body. Each man wanted it to be a little different, but all with the objective of adding their cum to my glaze.

I didn't move, but kept my mouth open, a favorite target. I enjoyed the look on their faces while I let cum slowly drain out of the corners of my mouth, falling back along my cheeks and neck to drip off.

When my drench was complete, I stood on the platform with my arms in the air. I turned around slowly in the light, glistening. The deep cum flowed down my body as I turned. All the men stood around and clapped rhythmically. Cum oozed from every hole, covered every inch, pooled around my feet, sticky and gooey.

I was giddy, laughing.

"Anyone want to come on me some more?" I asked, certainly drenched but open for more if anyone wanted.

Several did, so I lay face up on the platform and held out my arms to grasp cocks, welcoming every man who wanted me. The first few jerked off on me, face and tits, but others expanded it to fucking my mouth. I was asked to bend over the platform to have my pussy and ass fucked. And I sat on the floor, hands in my crotch playing with myself, while resting my back against the platform so one man after another could come in my mouth.

By the end, nothing had been overlooked.

When I left the platform, Mr. White asked me if I was up for a last call. We had done plenty, but they wanted to give everybody a chance to get off at least once more if they wanted it, if they weren't finished yet.

"If there's more cum," I told him, "I want it."

I felt so slutty saying that, a feeling I was really enjoying.

They ran a double train on me. I was on all fours with two lines of men, one for my back end and one for my mouth. Each man from the back line could choose his pleasure hole when it was his turn. For the front line, the choice was to jack off on my face or into my mouth or I would suck him off. Most of the men had come at least once already at the party but many were quite eager to do it with me again.

This part was most like what I had imagined a gangbang would be -- men lined up, fucking me one after another. The steady thrusting inside me, the splashing cum, and the attention of the surrounding crowd kept me really hot. I had multiple orgasms -- some small, some large and noisy -- as they did their best to fuck me silly and come themselves.

After the train, Mr. White made a startling offer, something I wouldn't have expected.

"Mandy, is there anything we can do for you? We don't want you to go home unsatisfied."

I thought a moment, then asked, "Can I finish the way I started, with one of the vibrator toys? I want everyone to watch me come again."

They all loved my selfish idea, the whole crowd surrounding the platform when I selected the toy, a vibrator cock, much larger than real life.

"I'm going to play, but don't hesitate. Do anything you please."

I lay down on my back and began to lazily tease my pussy, using the tip along the line of my opening, bottom to top so I touched my clit at the end of each stroke. With my legs rolled back, wide open, I closed my eyes, losing myself in the growing feelings, dipping the humming cock into my sopping cunt.

Men were jerking off again, I could hear them and feel the lines of cum hit my body.

I pulled the toy out to lick it off, to tingle my nipples, to suck it, to dip in my ass, then back to redo my lower lips and my clit. Gradually the time spent on my clit increased, driving me faster toward climax, increasing the frequency and noise of my sex sounds, my heavy breathing.

The rainfall of cum increased. Cocks were shoved in my mouth. Cum flowed.

I didn't want it to end but eventually the orgasmic feelings overwhelmed me and with gasping, bucking and twisting, I arched my body and let out a wicked screeching gasp and massive exhale as I went over the top. I sounded more like murder than sex, but it worked for me.

I continued to buzz myself for another minute or so until the aftershocks finished. I opened my mouth to take a few more cum shots. My legs flopped down, my arms fell to my sides. The vibrator slid to the floor.

All done.

The approving crowd noise was deafening as White and Green escorted me to the Ladies Lounge. They complimented me continually the whole way.

"When you showed up this afternoon, you looked good to me but I had no idea how good you would be," White said.

"Seems like a million years ago," I told him.

I was a little sore, but really nothing given what I had experienced. I took a nice hot shower. When I got out I found my clothing in the dressing area, pressed, on hangers, all ready for me.

When I emerged, dressed professionally, the crowd of men were waiting in their robes. Many of them had never seen me with clothes on. They gave me a "rock star arrives at airport" reception with applause, shouting, whistling and generally a huge flow of good feelings. Wow, I was amazed.

Mr. White met me in the office where I noticed the clock said eleven-thirty p.m.

"Mandy, we counted forty-one men attending tonight."

I half laughed, half choked, amused and astonished at once.

"And," White continued, "I know I can safely say everyone's very happy."

I was bubbling over with excited good feelings even before he presented the twenty-five thousand dollar check, with a printed letter announcing their sponsorship of the fire department. We shook hands, then hugged. I kissed his cheek.

"And don't worry. No one will ever know the details unless they were here tonight."

I was pleased by that, feeling exhilarated, not regretting anything. I already secretly hoped I'd find a way to return to Eagle's Nest for an encore. That thought gave me a little wave of hotness.

I wasn't the only one thinking ahead.

"The members are asking when we can do this again?" asked White.

I went to the desk and wrote my number on a note paper. I handed it to White with another kiss on the cheek.

"Call me anytime. If you don't call, I'll be at the front door again."

I left for home, floating on a cloud.

~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~~

12