All Comments on 'At the Hotel Ch. 03'

by pixie23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
I do hope that the author and your readers........

are not so totally STUPID that they believe the sentiments expressed by the piece of shit HERO in your final paragraph.

Anyone who does is very, very SICK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Never ceases to amaze me...

why people who quite obviously from their comments and bio's, don't comprehend/like/approve of this kind of thing, would choose to read stories in a BDSM category with a title that includes 'rough and humiliating'!

If it's not your thing, don't go there.

Your kind of sex would probably do absolutely nothing for us but each to their own, live and let live - We do what we do in full understanding and consent and love it!

We don't go into categories we know we won't like and inflict our whips and chains.. and we have to wonder whether you're not a little bit envious - why else would you even bother to go past the title?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Rape is NOT rough. RAPE is RAPE

Anyone who finds other names for rape and cruelty is just as sick as the character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i enjoyed the story!!!!!!

if people dont approve of this sort of play they shouldnt read it. i enjoyed it as did my master. i am a happily owned slave and we have many different levels of play/pain and torture....this gave us some ideas for our upcumming weekend...lol...owned_n_lovin_it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Are you reading the same story?

Where does it mention rape? Is it in the non consent section? Is the title not Master & sub meet, not Master kidnaps sub against her will? Maybe this whole scenario is something some would find cruel but plenty of people don't, pain is pleasure.. to some.. and all that, and people who generally find this genre abhorrent don't read it. Btw, don't read the next chapter, you're really going to be scared by that one!

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728almost 18 years ago
some of the readers on here obviously have no ....

brains in their head!!!!!!!! if you don't like this kind of story then don't read it!!!!! i loved it and i hope there is more coming. to tell the truth i am in the process of finding out just how far i will go and these stories give me plenty of ideas!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous