All Comments on 'At the Las Vegas Conference'

by StevenCin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bluepen451Bluepen451about 6 years ago
True?

That story sounds just crazy enough to be true. Not the sex part. It's just like what we all write for this site. But the build up. That's wacky enough to have happened. A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
find a new editor

I had flown into Las Vegas the night before. I arrived at McCarren Airport after 10PM local. It had been a long trip, and I was exhausted. I grabbed some dinner at the hotel on arrival; I was staying at the Aria hotel were the conference would be held.

Based on Boston time, I went to bed very late, and our small conference was scheduled to start at eight o'clock Las Vegas time. I needed to shower and dress before, so I got up at 7, which makes it 10 am Boston time. The great thing about flying west is that you gain time.

rkinsella002rkinsella002about 5 years ago
Will you revisit Michelle and the narrator again?

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Just plausible enough to keep the reader engaged, yet sufficiently implausible to allow for excitement.

Do you think you will tell us what happened the next evening?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why did you stop writing this story ? Please, please pick it up again ! You write well ! Enjoyable. As a traveling business woman, well, hmm. . . .Oh, ya !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStevenCin@StevenCin
81 Followers
I am an amateur writer in the area of erotic literature. I like to write stories laced with good dialogue, interesting characters, believable situations, romance as well as sex. I like stories about innocent women transformed by lust.