At the Las Vegas Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have confirmed that I have found your sensitive spot," she purred.

"One of them," I whimpered.

I continued to work my way down to her lower neck and finally to her breasts. Both lace straps yielded to my tongue and lips.

Michelle lay back on the bed, slightly arched her back. Her nipples were hard. I licked and kissed one and then the other.

She began to moan softly, "That feels so good. Feels so good."

I nibbled gently on her nipples and was rewarded with louder moans. I continued to kiss and lick her breasts for several minutes.

I moved backward toward the foot of the bed, and my face was now above her pussy. Her pink lips contrasted with her white skin.

She noticed my stare and told me that she had gotten a Brazilian wax the day before.

I looked up at her face. "You planned this?" I quizzed her.

She smiled and said, "Ever since I got on the plane heading to Las Vegas."

"And you knew I would be easy," I joked.

"I hoped," she said, a twinkle in her eye. "And you are. Now don't disappoint me," and she pushed my head down to her pussy.

My face rested on her black lace thong. I pushed the material aside to provide access to her clit. I began to lick her soft, pink lips slowly. She was wet, and I could smell the musk of her sex mixed with the lingering smell of her perfume still in my nostrils.

Michelle spread her legs apart and allowed me to easier access and held her chained wrists over her head. She moved her back up and down in sync with my slow tongue movements up and down the length of her slit. She continued to twist with pleasure. After a few minutes, she reached under the pillow behind her head and extracted a small black vibrator, which she turned on.

"Please," she begged and handed me the black cylinder.

I took the device and placed it on her clitoris while I continued to lick her lips. Michelle's moans grew louder as I worked the toy.

"Yes. Oh God, yes," she repeated over and over. She panted now.

Now I licked her clit and moved the vibrating black bullet in and out of her vagina.

"Shit yes," Michelle gasped, and she shook her head from side to side.

Suddenly, she grabbed the back of my head with both hands. I could feel the thin chains touch my ears. She pressed my head hard into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she said and her knees bent up, her thighs tightened around both sides of my head. I could feel her climax. She shuddered, and I could taste her juices when they leaked out as I slowly removed the vibrator.

Michelle released my head, and her hands went back to the pillow over her head, and her knees opened again. I raised my head and looked up at her. Michelle's eyes remained closed.

"Okay?" I asked.

She nodded yes and took a while to speak. "Fuck, yes," she finally answered, her beautiful long straight brown hair splayed behind her head.

She finally opened her eyes. "There is something seriously wrong here, mister," she announced. She had finally noticed that I was still fully clothed. "You have way too many clothes on. Strip. Now."

Well, that did not need to be repeated. I stood up and unbuttoned my shirt, nearly ripped the last button off in the process. At the same time, I managed to get both shoes off.

Michelle rolled off the bed and kneeled in front of me. She quickly unbuckled my belt, unfastened and unzipped my slacks, and in one forceful action pulled both my pants and underwear down to my knees.

My cock, now quite hard, sprang from its cloth prison. It had pre-cum on the tip. Michelle immediately licked the small ejaculation with her tongue.

"Nice," she said as she started to caress my balls with her fingers while she ran her tongue across the bottom of my ever-hardening cock.

I lightly touched the top of her head as she continued to lick and kiss my rod.

"God, that feels good," I said softly and enjoyed her tongue that explored me.

She now sucked just the tip as she continued to massage my balls with her hands. All at once she moved her head down, and she took most of my cock into her mouth. I could feel the head touch the back of her throat.

I gasped with pleasure, and she released my cock, and she coughed.

"Sorry. I am a bit out of practice," she explained. She looked momentarily disappointed.

"You are out of practice? I'm not sure I can survive more than a couple of minutes. I almost came right then," I replied.

"You better not," she teased. "I have some additional plans for this." She tugged playfully on my shaft.

I took this opportunity to extract my legs from my pants and remove my socks.

Michelle had positioned herself on the bed. She knelt on the bed's edge, with her small ass and faced me with her hands in front of her.

"Fuck me," she pleaded. "Now!"

"I don't have a condom," I replied.

"Condom? Condom? Fuck condom! Just fuck me," she responded.

I moved her lace thong from her crack, and I placed my stiff cock in the middle of her lips and only placed my head inside her. Michelle was very wet, and I could feel the heat of her pussy. She tried to push back on me to force my cock deeper into her, but I kept my position just slightly inside her.

"Please don't tease me," she begged. "I want you now. Right now!"

She grabbed my balls between my legs and massaged them.

I thrust my cock deep into her pussy, and she gasped. My God, she was tight.

I continued my deep thrusts into her, and she rocked back and forth with me. Her hair moved in waves down her shoulders, and I noticed that she had taken her wristbands off.

She now took the vibrator and began to rub her clit. I could feel the device tingle down the length of my cock.

"Deeper, deeper, take me deeper," she pleaded.

Sweat came down my temples as I continued to pound her from behind. I could smell her musk still mixed with her perfume.

She groaned more now. I could feel her pussy tighten and I knew she was about to climax.

"Give it to me baby," I begged.

"Oh, oh fuck!" she exclaimed and stopped as she climaxed.

She waited about a minute and caught her breath. I pulled out of her pussy and rolled her over onto her back. It took me a couple of minutes to get the lacy garment off her body. Michelle now only had on her lace choker, and the chains dangled from it and her high-heel shoes.

I spread her legs and pushed my cock into her. She purred and smiled, as my short strokes became longer and deeper.

"God, you are amazingly sexy," I managed to say almost breathlessly.

"Ah, I bet you say that to all the librarians," she mused.

We switched places, and she climbed on top of me and immediately force my cock back into her. She rode my cock back and forth, side to side. Her hair swished side to side across her perky little breasts. She held both my hands and used them for leverage as she drove up and down on my hard cock. There it was, that tingle that crept from deep in my balls. I was close.

I realized she could feel it too as she whispered, "Yes, yes, give it to me. I want to feel you cum inside me."

It didn't take much longer. I could feel the juices shoot out of my cock and into her pussy.

"Shit, yes!" was all I could say as my cock continued to release its load.

After about a minute of aftershocks, my cock became less sensitive, and Michelle lifted from my penis and lay next to me.

We stayed silent for ten minutes, and just held each other.

Michelle broke the silence. "Thanks, I needed that," she said.

"I am glad I was the one that could give it to you," I replied.

We continued our pillow talk for another hour. Then Michelle reached down to my limp cock. She began to stroke it and kissed my ear.

"That is not going to work," I said, disappointment in my voice. "I'm not twenty anymore."

"Is that a challenge?" she said in a serious tone.

And with that, she maneuvered her head in front of my cock. "Okay, if I get you to come again, you have to take me out tomorrow night to anyplace I want. Agreed?" she asked.

"Deal," I said.

She went down on my cock with her mouth and lips. At first, nothing happened, but as she continued to suck my cock and tease its length with her teeth, it began to stiffen and grow. I was very surprised because in the last five years I had not been able to recover so quickly. Twice in a single night was unheard of for me.

"I can see someone is interested," she said as she rubbed my rod with both her hands.

Then she picked up the vibrator that was next to her on the bed. She turned it on, and I thought she was going to put in on my balls or cock. Instead, she spread my legs wider and maneuvered it to my ass. As she continued to suck my cock, she forced the vibrator up my ass. Wow, I have never tried that before. It felt wonderful.

"How do you know to do things like that?" I asked as my cock started to throb.

She took a short breath from her duties, Michelle responded, "Simple, I read books. I am a librarian. I am a professional," she announced with a wicked smile and went back to work on my cock.

Thirty seconds later I knew she had won the bet. I once again felt the fluids build up and they needed to escape my body. She could feel my pulse and took me very deep and my cockhead touched the back of her throat.

I exploded. Not with the same volume as sixty minutes earlier, but enough.

Once I regained my breath, I said, "You win."

She smiled and said, "Sleep. You are going to need your strength for tomorrow night." And with that, she kissed me, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...

© Steven Cin

12