All Comments on 'At The Movies'

by brwneyedwitch70

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
going to the movies

Going to the movies never sounded soooooo sexy! You finally got back to writing another story. It's about time girl, I thought you had left us. Keep'em coming! I mean that literally ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't lie.

If you're going to use real places (i.e. the town of Galena), keep the rest of the facts real. There isn't a lake near Galena, nor is there a theater. I live in Galena. Get it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lucky Teens!

Everyone is lucky with this one! Great story and a wonderful way of being a voyeur! Keep them cumin and I will be UP for allot more just like this one!

brwneyedwitch70brwneyedwitch70over 19 years agoAuthor
comment to "Don't Lie"

If you live in Galena then you must know about Apple Canyon Lake (about 2 miles west of Stockton) and NEAR Galena, IL! Of course Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa has rental Inns that are right by Lake Galena. Now, there may not be a movie cineplex in Galena but there are several theatres like the Depot Theater on Main Street.

Now I haven't been to Galena in at least 7 years but I am pretty sure that those "lakes" are still there. As for the movie theater...well I guess I did make up that part, but I guess that's why it's a story! I guess it really doesn't matter if my story makes mention of a "lake" that you claim none exist. Because after all it is just a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
uh huh

A very very nice story... I enjoyed it very much your a wonderful author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To: Don't Lie

Lighten up, jackanapes. It isn't as though being from the area is any point of pride.

I liked the story, and the writer could have set it on Mars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrwneyedwitch70@brwneyedwitch70
30 Followers
I am 50-something Latina with a healthy sex drive and an imaginative mind. I finished my master degree in urban planning. While I was sad that I didn't finish my MA in English Literature, I still love reading erotic stories. For those of you curious about my personal life an...