All Comments on 'At The Movies'

by Pardog

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
father, daughter

I liked this story so far...but need more of it !

please continue..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot fucking story

now that is what I call a movie date when they go home there should be one big orgy everthing and any thing should happen looking forward to next chapter very well done ten bears43

Ak_white_wolfAk_white_wolfover 9 years ago
MORE MORE!!!!

Loved it i want to know what they get in to when they get home? Can hardly wait to find out what the brother and sister get into and if the dad fucks Dani!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
forget the anon with his snotty comment, this is a great story

This gifted writer lists as his "fetishes" daddy/daughter and incest, and his other stories bear that out. No, not all fathers fuck their daughters, whether in the South or not. But nowadays lots and lots of them do, with the enthusiastic participation of their baby girls. Why the fuck not? A girl like Brenda will never find a better, more devoted fucker than her own daddy. The father in this excellent story loves everything about his darling girl, most especially the wonderful hole between her legs, her adorable little coochie. He loves the feel, the taste, and the sharp musky aroma wafting from his baby's tight wet twat. In turn, Brenda can't get enough of what her father's got jumping around in his pants, his big hard daddy-dick. She wants it in every hole she's got, and she aches to have her father unload his heavy daddy-balls and fill her up with some of the same semen that made her. It is so cool how the example of Brenda and her dad encourages Daniel and his sister Danielle. Dan's been itching to get his cock up Dani's warm wet cunt for ages, and Dani joyfully welcomes it up inside her. Dan pumps away like mad, and finally blows his brotherly balls and shoots his sis a huge dose of family sperm. It's how family fucking spreads by example, the best kind of fucking there is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

REMINDS ME OF ALL THE TIMES ME AND MY SISTER HAD SEX

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
oh my gosh!!!

I want to take my "daddy" to the cinema! What a fabulous tale, your writing style is lovely and you make me wish "daddy" was here with me now! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking and sucking in a movie theater is hot stuff. Just thinking of his cock has me drooling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous