All Comments on 'At The Movies Pt. 02'

by Pardog

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Author's note:

1) Bad examples. The decisions to make sequels to Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Godfather AFTER the movies were released, You knew it was only the 1st chapter and you just didn't give a fuck. Your explanation is a bull of rationalization.

<P>

2) Complaining publically about a message that was sent directly to you is just "Wah, wah, wah. He's being mean to me!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous assholes

Here's what you sound like when you post anonymous bullshit to a writer's story, "WAAAHHHHH! The mean writer didn't tell me I would have to read more. So, I'm going to tell him he's mean, not give him any way to contact me directly so we can discuss the issue like adults, and then get more pissed when he calls me out on my bullshit. WWWAAAAHHHH!!!"

What a bunch of infantile clowns you anonymous posters are.

Pardog, you're doing a fine job and ignore those whiny bitches.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Anonymous........

What you need to do is take the story for what it is or get lost! All you've done is moan that it was in 2 parts and not even comment about the style of writing or the subject. Writing stories and posting them online is hard enough without people like you offering nothing constructive! Rant over!

As for me Pardog, well I can't wait till Daddy's home next weekend, so I can read him this and see if he likes it as much as me ;) thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Anonymous assholes

You do realize you posted this anonymously, don't you? This means, by your definition, you're an infantile clown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"...did you hate Raiders of the Lost Ark, or The Godfather because you didn't know they would have sequels?"

No, because, as you noted they didn't know there would be more chapters. You're last chapter ended with "To be Continued." So your argument is bullshit.

<P>

Also, the comment was sent anonymously and directly to you. YOU made it public so you could whine about how mean I was to you.

irishmike73irishmike73almost 9 years ago
WTF

I haven't read this story yet, but I did read the author's note. Pardog does not sound whiny in his comment, he's just asking for feedback from a reader who claimed to be dissatisfied with his writing, yet won't site any real reason for his displeasure.

Obviously I don't know what anonymous said in his private message to Pardog, but his public comment leads me to believe he is an immature, unreasonable jerk who loves hiding behind anonimmity because it makes him feel powerful.

Mike

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous