At The Movies With Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now stand." He offered his hand and I stood, concentrating every ounce of will on my ass. Stepping over the tubs rim was an experience in terror, as I felt a tiny trickle of hot liquid escape.

"Please, Master. Could you leave?"

"NOW!" He pushed me to the seat of the toilet and I felt the explosion of wet heat as the forceful stream burst free. Over and over I ejected the water, until I was empty. "Magnificent! You held fast. Your muscles are quite spectacular."

I flushed the toilet and looked around for toilet paper. It sat on a shelf out of reach. "Please?"

"No! get into the tub. Use the hose to clean your self." His words were hard and cold.

I blushed as I stepped into the tub and turned on the water to a comfortable temperature. I directed the stream of water over my ass and pussy, sighing as the hot water soothed my paddled ass.

His hand closed over mine and he took the hose form me. He slowly teased my clit with the stream until my sighs turned to moans of pleasure. Then ever so slowly he pushed it into my pussy. "Hold it, bear down my love."

I soon filled with water and still I squeezed myself tightly. Trying, against all reason to hold it all in. When the hose was ejected, the water gushed out in a rush. I thought he would be angry. Punish me.

"Absolutely amazing." His words of praise made her glow with pride. "You have the most remarkable muscles down there." He kissed me then turned her away, pushing me forward. The hose was introduced to my anus and I clamped down on it fiercely. "Concentrate, my love. I want you very clean for what comes next."

* * * * *

When she was so empty she was shaking, he lead her back to the bed and made her kneel, her neck and wrists fastened to a tether. Ropes pulled her ankles apart and made her wobble. With her head flat on the mattress and her bottom in the air she felt terribly exposed.

She wanted…she didn't really know what she wanted.

A huge dildo was pressed to her lips and she kissed it fearfully. It was twice the size of his prodigious cock. She could taste a minty salve and shuddered at the thought of this monster going it either of her tender, aching holes.

He rubbed her clitoris as he started the fat tip into her narrow pussy. Using a twisting, screwing motion he pushed it deeper. It was a vibrator and he switched it on, making her arch her back. His tongue pierced her ass and she came apart. Pushing back, trying to impale herself on his throbbing toy as his hands and tongue tortured her sweetly.

She loosened around the big rubber dick and he pumped it into her harder, eating her ass the whole time. The salve started to burn and she screamed, as her pussy gushed around the vast toy.

When the huge prick was pulled out, she almost wept. The powerful vibrator was held against her clit as his huge prick started into her tender ass. He must have used the same lubricant, because her abused hole felt as if he was fucking her with a lit torch. A long undulating scream was torn from her as he plowed deeper. The pulsing, burning touch on her clit made her come hard and again, he was the one to shout with pain as she clamped down on his cock.

Later, he bathed her and held her naked body on his lap. He sat in the big leather chair and they watched some of his vast collection of pornography. The last session had finished them both for the day, but she was content to be held in his strong loving arms. "I love you." She whispered as he kissed her tenderly.

"My soulmate. My wife. My life. My whore." He drew her even closer. "I do love you so."

The end for now

12