All Comments on 'At The Pool'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Mandy's going to slip and fall on the pool deck...

She might not mind rape, but not everyone is so willing. And for Mandy to threaten to lie to protect the rapists at the expense of the victims, that is FUCKED UP. Fuck you Ashon for suggesting it! Weak motherfucking sauce, you miserable wanker. This is a particularly shitty version of your typical storyline, Ashon.

SexyKatLadySexyKatLadyover 6 years ago
It wasn't too bad until...

The story in of itself wasn't bad, but I do have an objection to having Mandy threatening to lie about reporting rape and also discouraging reporting it. It sends a very bad message and also goes beyond non consent/reluctant. It's flat out rape and blackmail. Telling someone that has been raped, especially by someone else that had the same experience, that they will look bad and their reputation ruined and they cannot go to the police because someone will lie is plain wrong. It also implies that the police won't believe you unless there is someone to corroborate the story. I (and many others, I'm sure) are very much against this. I really wish you would have chosen a different ending. Almost anything (besides more physical violence or murder) would have been better than this awful mind fuck. Please consider that if you choose to write for this genre again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Have to agree with the others

This is a normally dark gene, but given your campy style of writing, the ending is particularly vile because it makes light of one woman enjoying a rape and using that enjoyment to blackmail her friend who clearly did not. Then completely blows out off because of well, it's a learning experience? What did she learn, that her friend is an evil backstabbing bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Normally, Ashson ...

...tiptoes right to the edge of rape, but does not quite cross. His usual damsel in distress huffs and puffs but never quite says "no," and his usual protagonist does not use force.

However, in this story, both damsels clearly said "no," and both protagonists used enough force to compel performance from their partners.

I hope Ashson returns to the reluctance side of the genre soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mandy’s response was realistic.

Folks are saying Ashon crossed a line, and I agree. This isn’t being reluctant. I personally like that he crossed that line. But that’s just me. If you don’t like it don’t read it. Mandy’s response isn’t shocking, it happens. Maybe folks don’t like that it was realistic. Idk I liked it and would like more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All But the ending you can’t just let the guys go they must be punished The girls must get revenge by having them beaten within an inch of their life and then Send them to jail if possible the girls should be able to beat them senseless with their own hands Before sending them to jail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous