At the Villa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued sucking Aphro's pussy. My mouth moved from her rosebud up to her clit. As I touched her very sensitive clit she jumped, and from time to time I heard a moan. Padme was just hitting me with her head, a signal for me to move. She loved to take over. She got down there, back between Aphro's deep wide open legs but I did not move. I just continued sucking the sticky sweet juices which were oozing out from between her pouty lips.

My mouth moved downwards sucking and nibbling on her little rosebud while Aphro jumped and moved on the bed from the effects of one orgasm after another. The effects of Aphro's sexual awakening had started probably before they boarded the boat and naturally since then. The sexual tension during the trip to the villa had increased this beautiful girl's mind, to just became focused and concentrated in one direction; the pleasures of the flesh.

I moved my head away and immediately Padme took over. She started to play with her clit in a totally different way, not sucking her, but using her tip of her tongue beating it in and out, hitting Aphro's clit like a serpent's tongue on an attack on his prey. The strokes were hard and very frequent.

I just watched for a few seconds, then, I inserted my pointing finger into Aphro's pussy, turning it around and thrusting in and out, searching for her G-Spot. In no time I located it and started to rub it and massaging it slowly and lightly. Aphro's body jumped. She pushed Padme's pussy away from her mouth as she started moaning and shouting with a huge eruption. The strong sexual energy which took over the whole of her entire body was incredible. Her orgasms were strong and this sent her into the higher concentrations of ecstatic pleasure.

'Pleeasse stooopp... Sammm... stooopp. Ooooohh Sammm this is fantastic. Never in my life enjoyed such pleasures. Give me a minute to relax. Oooooohhh yesss I'mmm... cummminng... againn and again... Yesss Sammmm... yesss.' Aphro shouted and cried as her body continued to vibrate.

Aphro was there vibrating on the bed, my finger still deep inside her pussy and Padme was still lapping at her clit, attacking it with the tip of her tongue like a snake. Her head was shuddering and her orgasms escalated in their intensity. The pleasures she was enjoying were incredible, unbelievable and far-fetched. I just watched her wriggling on the bed as my finger was still rubbing the insides of her sex. My eyes focused on both Padme and Aphrodite as both were lost into a delirium of carnal pleasures. At last Aphro froze, her eyes closed with a big smile on her lips; she seemed more than fully sated.

I slowly pulled my finger out of her vagina. Padme moved her mouth away. I let both girls relax. I knew that both of them had been through happy times, as they both had enjoyed more than multiple orgasms.

My finger was slick and wet with the love juices which had streamed out of Aphro's vagina. It was still wet so I soon started to rub her nicely looking little desirable rosebud. My desire for the back hole was there as I was enjoying the pleasures of starring at its beauty, while longing for her anus. The feeling for those strong contractions opening and closing as I feed either my finger or my big hard cock through that tight opening, give me the most incredible hardons. I always wondered why.

I immediately noticed the feeling of automated movements. It started to contract, opening and closing against the palm of my finger which was pressing against her rosebud. Aphro's body was still frozen on the bed, breathing strongly, maybe trying to return back to normality. It was at that moment when I decided to push my finger slowly through her anal muscles and into her anal tube. I took my time, I done it slowly, very slowly, enjoying the delights until it was half way in. That's when she came back to life.

'Fuck you Sam; not in my ass?' she shouted.

'Why not?' Padme asked.'

'It hurts, Padme, I hate pain... I hate pain.' She shouted back.

'Pain and pleasure are the ultimate ingredients of great sex.' Padme answered back.

I was still pushing my finger into her tight tube. My finger continued turning to the right and the left until slowly it was all the way in. She moaned and shouted as I stopped moving. At first she hated it but then, Padme again jammed her pussy against Aphro's mouth while her mouth returned back to continue suckling on Aphro's crack. It did not take long before Aphro forgot all about my finger as her sphincter started contracting with every hearth beat, her heart was beating.

Their sexual energy started to increase in its intensity as they continued sucking each other intimate areas. I thrust my finger in and out of Aphro's asshole for another dozen times; then totally pulled it out, stood up and walked to the opposite side of the bed. I stood there behind Padme's ass and Aphro's beautiful prying eyes watching me with my hardon hanging between my legs. I took a pillow and pushed it under Aphro's head, lifting both women further up, with Padme ass more in direct line of my waiting cock. Yes he was waiting for new blood and craving for Aphro's hot waiting body.

I delighted my eyes watching Aphro sucking on Padme's puss, while her eyes were more focused on mine. I took my cock in my hand and lowered the head enough that I jammed it between the ass and the mouth of the participating lady. Aphro's mouth opened and took as much as she could take, about half. Due to the crammed and awkward position she was in, it was not easy to take more. I let her enjoy it for a minute or so, getting me harder and ready to penetrate the lady on top. Padme as always looked excited enough, with me standing behind her. She was just impatiently waiting.

It was great to have it back into Aphro's mouth. Her tongue played marvels turning it around massaging the head, making it more prone to explode. She was incredibly fantastic. Where she graduated from I haven't yet asked, and probably I won't. Fully satisfied I pulled away and presented the sensitive mushroom head to Padme's slit, slowly moving it up and down along the saturated and exquisitely sensitive vaginal opening. I started to insert the head slowly into her anxiously anticipating vagina. After four days of sexual hunger Padme was delighted to feel back what she craved for, my little boy. Being filled was one of her most aspired delicacies.

I pushed it all the way slowly inside her vagina, to the licking and prying eyes of Aphrodite. She was there, enjoying the lapping of her pussy by the expert mouth and tongue of my cock's recipient. Pleasures were surging through the veins of both ladies as they were aggressively attacking each others intimate parts.

'Fuck me Sam... fuck me... yes fuck meee.' Padme cried as I started to thrust my cock slowly in and out of her incredible hot and tight vagina. Padme was really in control. She knew how best to control her vaginal muscles, as my hard dick hits the very insides of her volcanic crater.

'Yes Sam, fuck me... Fuck me, Sam... suck me Aphro... suck my clit... yes that's right... please suck it... suck it, drink my love juice.' Padme loved to cry and order what she loved best.

I let her shout and moan as I increased the thrusting in and out of her pussy. Sometimes I gave her a dozen short thrusts hitting just the opening of her vagina; sometimes I fucked her deep with thrusts flowing in, hitting different areas of the inner walls of her sex. These options she loved as she became an animal in heat. The more I changed the bulbous head's directions the wilder she became, entering into another mind blowing orgasm. That would be the signal to slam it as hard as I could into her very depths, pushing her cervix in and hold it there, locked tight by her vaginal muscles.

She shouted and moaned, her head shaking, totally abandoning Aphrodite's pussy as one orgasm after another were sending her into the high heavens. I loved and cherished these great moments tremendously. The way we became one body enjoying the sexual energy flowing from one to another; the way her body shook within the high moments was incredibly satisfying. Padme had given me a new life, furthering what I had achieved and what I learned along the years from pleasuring so many women. Padme knew the final touches and the most important the absolute control.

My hands moved downwards, searching for Aphro's nipples. Soon located, I took them between my fingers and while turning and rolling them, I squeezed them hard. She could not answer back as her mouth was jammed again, against Padme's gyrating pussy. Her sexual energy had reached the highest levels she always aimed for. I nearly exploded. It was not the first time that she challenged me, sending hard signals which I could not control.

Padme was really lost now in her own sexual desires, enjoying the gratifications while crying and moaning as her body continued to shake. I soon was expecting the expected. With a wild cry of lust she pulled away from me, my dick unlocked, hanged there between my legs while she dropped totally flat on Aphro's body. She was lost into her own silent dreams and into the aftermath. She may have satisfied herself from the hunger of lust and sexual desires she craved for; but that won't last long. Five hungry ladies; are out there!

Immediately my dick was taken care off by the Aphro's skilled mouth. My fingers were still playing around with her nipples, rolling, pinching and squeezing. I enjoyed the pleasures I had been bestowed with. Padme had relaxed, and came back from the pleasures she had fantastically enjoyed. I had also enjoyed myself, participating. I became hungrier for more. My hard dick was waiting to pleasure and enjoy Aphro's waiting, craving goodies.

Padme turned over and dropped on to the bed, her eyes were opening slowly as a soft smile rose out from between her lips. She gave a nice sweet cry of thanks with a continuous smile of a sexually sated lady.

'Thanks Sam; that was fantastic... probably the best trio I had enjoyed.'

'I'm still wondering which level you had reached. Was it higher than ever before?'

'Much higher, Sam; thanks to Aphrodite. She was incredibly great; a much better pussy sucker than Cherise. Thanks again Sam, for bringing home such sex hungry ladies.' Padme said.

'Well you should thank, Olympia. She was the mastermind who initiated everything.' I answered.

'Yes, I will certainly do, and you know how!' Padme exclaimed.

'Yes, I very well know how! I'm sure that she will greatly enjoy it and will definitely reciprocate.' I answered. 'Take her to the Gardner's lodge; she's another screamer.'

'Woww. I couldn't wait!' Padme exclaimed.

'You're not satisfied yet?' I asked.

'Maybe for now; maybe yes, maybe not... what about the next phase?' Padme asked.

'What about, what phase?' I asked back.

'You know what, Sam. Sure you still have enough energy left? What about Aphro's pussy?' Padme asked.

'What about your pussy, Aphro?' I asked.

'Come on, Sam, She wants to be fucked and well fucked, like you had fucked me... you know what I mean, maybe even in her ass.' Padme answered teasingly.

'Sure, not up my ass. I don't think I'll ever let anybody do that to me.' Aphro answered back.

'Better get on top, Aphro. I will sure enjoy sucking those love juices you have pouring out of your hot pussy.' Padme directed her attention towards Aphro.

She immediately took the initiative and straddled Padme's light body, her legs wide open, and those small pouty lips hanging over Padme's mouth, to her craving eyes. Padme waited not a second more than necessary before she attacked Aphro's pussy. She started slowly licking and suckling the sweet love juices which had been drifting down for a long time, maybe even from the evening before. Aphro returned the honours as her tongue ploughed deep into Padme's slick tasty furrow, collecting all the tasty juices while inhaling her beautiful aroma. Aphro's pussy was still intact since she had left home, yesterday afternoon.

I watched the two young ladies working on each other, enjoying the pleasures each of them was passing on to the other. I moved round the bed capturing the exquisite scenes of those two lovely ladies. They were entwined together, sucking and licking on each other's clitori while their fingers were massaging the insides of their corresponding inner vaginas.

I got behind Aphro's ass. I watched her little asshole, the rosebud contracting, opening and closing. It looked cute, there waiting to be gloriously taken and heartily fucked, but at least I was not rightly in the mood to do that, that morning.

My hard dick was there between my legs, as hard as steel ready to penetrate either entrance. With her most sensitive parts already been taken care off by my dear Padme, I decided to shake the boat. Therefore I knelt behind Aphro and slowly worked my finger around her pussy, trying not to distract Padme good work, but to collect some of the abundant juices which were being leisurely wasted. My wet finger soon found Aphro's back door and with little pressure started to penetrate as her body started flowing into outer space.

When Padme realized that my hard dick was ready in my hand she pulled her fingers away from Aphro's vagina, Immediately, I moved my hard purple bulbous head close enough, slid it up and down along her valley of multiple pleasures as her body quickly reacted. From her vaginal opening, I slid it back towards her clit, which my lady of the house was taking care of.

I just glided my dick back up until I rested the purple head against the opening of her vaginal entrance. I took a little time teasing her most desirable door to all sexual desires, pleasures, satisfactions and delights. (How many of you guys desired, dreamed to enjoy such pleasures, and yearned for the delights; if accepted within the doors of their temples of love. And what about you ladies who; you are so much desired, and us, who day dream about your most craved beautiful yonis. Are you ready to let us visit your temples of love and share the desired pleasures for which we, both, most ache for?)

Slowly I let it slip in through the door of her temple, visiting her already prepared interior, with love juice covering the sensitive walls of her waiting tube of the ultimate sexual desires, pleasures and satisfaction. It was ready to welcome my little boy and soon, it started to enter I felt her yearning, her hunger. Her activated vaginal muscles started to welcome, kiss and caress while covered it with love juice. I felt wanted and therefore I continued pushing my dick into the depths of her vagina. It was more than welcome as, as soon at it hit her cervix; I held it there, enjoying the caressing while her muscle were contracting, opening and closing with her every breath he inhaled. This situation made my hard dick harder and harder as my index finger was still inside her virgin asshole.

Aphro was not only a great cock sucker but was also a good vaginal sucker. It really made all the difference, especially when she went back down between Padme's legs suckling her already sated pussy. It got harder and harder, as Padme was sucking Aphro's pussy. She even took care of my hard dick as it started to appear out of Aphro's hot crevice. The first few thrusts were slow, just getting comfortable with this young chick. The speed increased slowly and I really hit home, deep into her depths where her fires of desire were burning strongly.

I gave her a few short thrusts; in and out of her vaginal entrance. That action really instigated a quick response and an increase in sexual energy. Her body started to shake again as I plunged in with a very strong thrusts all the way into her burning chakra. I pressed the little oval opening at the top of my steel hard head against her portal of procreation. I pulled my finger out of her ass as her body started to gyrate and her mouth changed the action from pleasing Padme's pussy into moaning and pleasure crying, begging me to stop.

'Sammm. Pleeeessee stop. Sammm I'm cumming... cummminng....aaaaahhhh... ooohhhh yesss. I'mmmm cummminng... aaaaahhh... aaaaahhh... sammmm. Stop fucking me. Stop....Cummm inside me Sammm... fill me with your fucking cream... yes fill me with your cream.'

I continued thrusting in and out, long thrusts, short thrusts both at the entrance level as even at the inner deeper end. She cried and shouted as her body was shaking and gyrating, many times pressing her beautiful bums against my upper legs as she tried to enjoy the maximum of pleasures by being totally filled with my thick big phallus. Her scorching, sweltering vagina was now on fire as it started to contract around my hardness. The sexual energy had now escaped from her red chakra and engulfed the whole of her body.

Aphro had already abandoned Padme pussy, where she was engaged eating and licking her clit. Padme's hands were working on Aphro's breasts with the fingers pinching her nipples as she gyrated and shook as I kept fucking her from behind. She moaned and cried with pleasure as my dick rammed in and out of her pleasure tube.

'Aaaahhhh Sam; yes fuck meee... Sam. Fuck me... ram it in Sam... ram it all the way... yesssss. Aaaahhhh. Yesssss... I'm cumming again, Sam, cumming again. Fuck me... please fuck me... oohh Sam you're wonderful. That fucking truncheon you got is incredible. Yesss ram it in Samm. Ram it in.' Aphro moaned as she was there bucking back every time I was thrusting in and out of her body. She became an incredible sexually wild animal.

She kept crying and shouting, most times she did not even know what she was saying. She was so lost in the pleasures of the flesh that her body was totally wrapped with sexual excitement, the desires of the flesh; the bliss and the delights with which her body was enslaved.

I kept my dick there all the way in, deep inside her temple of love. My hands were holding her tight from the hips. The satisfaction I was enjoying as her vagina was contacting, caressing my hardness was incredible; ultimate.

Surrounded by the flowing sexual energy throughout her body I had to work rather hard to control myself. I wanted to give Aphro the ultimate pleasures of her life, something sure she never been through. The abundant flow of love juices were trickling down and flowing into Padme's thirsty mouth. She loved sucking female pussies, an fundamental desire of hers. Most of the time Padme was licking my dick as also Aphro's clit, which ever was too close to her hungry tongue.

Aphro had hit the heavens, like Padme before her. She was still shacking and gyrating while shouting and crying for more. I kept my thrusts, fucking her, my dick pistoning in and out of her pussy; sometimes it drops out and immediately be taken care of by Padme's mouth, which was always there, exceedingly hungry. After a good taste of what was collected around my hard little baby, she quickly licked away by her expert tongue. It was then, that she guided it back in, inside Aphro's still awaiting hungry gash.

Aphro who was in the heavens was a woman who can take a lot of fucking. I searched for her nipples which had been abandoned by Padme. Soon that I found them, I squeezed them as hard as I could. I wanted to send painful pleasures to mix up with the sexual energy flowing all over her body. In no time I was about to cum. I tried to hold back as much as possible but she was growing crazy. She was totally lost in a wonderland of her own making.

I looked for the KY tube which was somewhere there on the bed. As soon as I located it, I opened it. I put a good amount on my finger and slowly pushed into her anal tube. She was too lost to notice what was happening. I inserted it very slowly at first and then let her anal muscles to do the rest, sucking it in slowly with every breath she was taking. As it was totally sucked in, I turned it around a few times, lubricating the wall of the inner tube, then very slowly I pulled it out which ended with a little puff. My dick was as hard as a piece of hard steel ready to explode more then ever. I enjoyed her contractions coinciding with her fast heartbeat which flowed through my inserted finger.