At the Villa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just pulled my dick as quickly out of her vagina in conjunction with my finger out from her asshole. Aphro was enjoying an incredible orgasm, still totally lost in her own paradise. I lightly pressed the steel hard head against the corona of her anal entrance. I tried not to wake up any adverse ideas in her brain, at least not at that moment. Then as she was totally lost in a delirium of enormous fulfilling pleasures, I jammed my hard wet dick against her rosebud and pushed it straight in all the way until it was totally embedded inside her anal tube.

'Fuck you Sam; fuck you. Aauuch...auuuch...bastard... bastard.' She reacted very harshly, although it took her some time to come back from wonderland and found out that her ass had already been penetrated against her will and fucked a few times. With all what was going around, I was really on the verge of shooting my load into Aphro's anal tube. She continued shouting and calling me all kind of names while my little boy was drilling in and out of her hot tight ass hole. I didn't stop. I just kept fucking her ass while holding her tight with my hands, which were holding her from her hips.

Padme was doing her best to get her sexual energy flowing through from one chakra to another until she exploded again and with that explosion I shouted the cry of my life as my liquids flew away from my balls all the way filling her anal tube with loads and loads of cream which were collected since last night's entertainment on the boat.

As I cum Padme managed to crawl out from under Aphro's body. As she got off, Aphro collapsed on the bed with me on top of her, my dick still pumping the last of what was left in my balls; then my hard cock started to wilt slowly for the much needed rest. Aphro was dead tired after a sleepless night on the boat and a hard fuck that had stretched every hole she had. She was already sleeping with a big smile on her face. I helped her to turn the right way and put her head on a pillow while I took my place next to her. Padme left us alone to sleep in piece.

I looked at Aphrodite, her eyes more than half closed; that truly fucked sated body and a smile of great satisfaction. She looked gracious. She opened her eyes a little bit more and thanked me.

'Sam, thanks. That was remarkably unbelievable. I had never known such pleasures and never such pain at the climax of this first sexual adventure together. Hopefully the next encounters would be less painful; but thanks just the same for my sore ass.' She concluded her appreciation.

That was that, we both slept as she turned away from me and pushed her back and arse against my belly and my crotch, feeling most of the semen which I had pumped inside her ass oozing out of her anus.

We slept for about three hours until just after lunch time, when Padme woke us up. Aphro looked at me, pushed me on my back and within minutes of sucking my dick she got it back to its majestic strength. Then she turned around and rode me until she enjoyed another orgasm. As the eruption subsided, she cried. 'I'm hungry Sam.'

The next episode will on line soon.