At the Villa Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried and cried until she felt his cock buried deep inside her mouth. There were no more cries and shouts as she took the whole length of his manhood all the way into her throat. She licked and sucked on it as her body continued to shudder on the floor, while Sam had drank most of the mixture of bubbly together with the sex juices which nature had produced; not to mention what was lost when some had ended streaming down between her legs towards the carpet.

Another two huge eruptions were followed by a quick shower after which they moved and settled on the huge bed. Selene pushed Sam on his back and rode him, filling herself with his mighty cock, which she loved so much, as much as she missed it when he was not around.

She fucked him for the next half hour, giving her pussy a rough time with as many orgasms as she could enjoy. Sam was relaxed enjoying those spectacular moments again; since the last encounter when Selene had visited him at the villa on the Island. He loved her body, her breasts with those hard nipples as much as her leaking pussy, which so many times he sucked, licked and drank the tasty natural juices she abundantly produced. He loved it most in the morning than in the evening, before she used to wash herself. He just enjoyed licking on her fermented combination.

When Selene could not take more, she pulled away and rested next to him on her stomach with her face looking closely at her brother's. She pampered him and kissed him while they rested before going down to dinner.

'I miss you so much Sam and you don't care about me?'

'I care for you more than you think; but life had to keep going and we both had different agendas. I always loved to do nice things to you as much as I enjoyed pleasuring your body; but we live a different life.

You got married and I went away to the States. Sorry Sis I wanted to respect your choice. You married and you made yourself pregnant with my sperm. You got what you wanted and I had to search for my future, which in a way it was chosen for me. I was lucky.' Sam tried to convince his sister that they had different lives; and that's what they had to live.

'Thanks Sam; it was nice talk. In a way you are right. I got three kids and they love me too much. But I miss the sex. My hubby is too much involved in his work and I do not get enough...'

'Does every married man and married woman get enough? After a few years, married sex wears off, at least for a lot of married couples. The fire won't be there anymore. Life is too fast in today's world, and many times sex becomes boring as we end doing the same thing without any new variations. We become too much involved in work, making sure we get the best education for the kids and so many other things; except learn how to make love. We just opt for a quickie.'

'You are right Sam. A few days at your villa and I become another young lady, ready for anything. How about making some special arrangement, my dear little brother?' She asked.

Sam never answered. He pushed her on her back and crawled on top of her body. With his cock not fully operational, she opened her legs and let it settle between her hot plump pouty lips, with which she cuddled him. Between Sam's lips a nipple was being taking care of and slowly progress continued until the head of his swelling cock was finding its' way within the confines of her vaginal tube. They fucked again, rather relaxed and slowly, ending making slow loving love.

For Selene it was fire from the moment they became connected. They made love for the next twenty minutes and there was no way he was going to save his jism again. He became involved as much as she was and at last he could not stop. When the gates opened her pussy was filled with another load. She hugged him and kissed him as the aftermath was still flowing through her body.

Sam; rather tired after the third or fourth shot of the white sticky cream inside her vagina; she pushed him off her body, his manhood dissolving as it dropped out. Selene still as hot as a young teenage lady got on top of Sam's body in a sixty nine position. She lowered her still filled pussy over his mouth and with her mouth and tongue she started cleaning her loving brother's cock from the mixture of juice which was stuck to it.

Sam with his mouth open was receiving what was inside her vagina. She jammed her pussy tight against his mouth expecting another orgasm to follow. The rest Sam leaves it to your individual imagination; dear readers.

After a good rest they soaked themselves in the huge half round bath followed by an enjoyable evening at the restaurant within the walls of the hotel. It was followed by some dancing and a good night rest. So tired and exhausted they were; that sex was not anymore on their agenda.

They woke up late with his sister sucking on his morning already hard cock. They made love and left after they enjoyed a delicious breakfast. From the hotel they went back to the house where they made the final arrangements to clear the wine and arrange to be transported to the island.

It was around midday when they were airborne on a flight back to Athens. After they arrived they took a taxi which first dropped Selene at her house. For personal reasons Sam declined an invitation to stop for a few minutes at his sister's house. After they said their goodbyes he directed the taxi towards a block of apartments which was getting the final finishing's; but he decided not to stop there either. He continued on the way to the centre of the Kifisja's shopping area.

Sam paid the taxi and walked away with the sole bag he was carrying and in which except for some light clothes he had the hot envelopes from the golden days. He knew precisely where he was heading and was impressed as he passed through the entrance into the huge store where one can find anything needed from heath care to beauty to consumables one uses in daily life to soft drinks, water and pre-packed food and sandwiches and so many other things which are sold in such supermarkets like Boots in London and Etos in other parts of Europe etc.

Sam had seen this complex a few times but he had no idea to whom it belonged or who was running it. Not so far from this complex Sam's company newly erected two apartment complexes five stories high with twenty apartments on each floor. He had visited the area many times but what was around his company's property, it never concerned him, once there were no building permit restrictions.

By the time Sam walked between the stands towards the back part where there was the Prescription Stands he noticed that beautiful lady, whose eyes were moving from one side to another, trying to spot somebody. He knew at whom, she was looking. Her eyes were focused on every move Sam was taking. She was watching him walking among the enormous amount of clients all with shopping baskets moving in different directions to different stands, filling them with their needs before they approach one of the cash counters.

Sam quickly assumed how she spotted him. Security cameras were everywhere. Hera's face lightened up and lifting herself on her toes she felt elated when she noticed that Sam was walking towards where she was standing.

As they came face to face she turned and without any greetings she entered the door where she was standing, with Sam following until they were in the private area. Once the door was closed she turned, took him into her arms and they lovingly hugged followed by a lovingly kiss; just to enlighten the old flames of those two days which they had spent at that old farmhouse.

'I had been waiting for you since your sister returned back from the island, but you seemed, that you took your time; before deciding.' Hera induced the conversation. Her panties, from the moment she caught him on camera had started to get wet, while she was hoping and dreaming that he would stay for some time.

She had no man for the last two weeks, so she became as hot as she caught a close-up of Sam face on one of the cameras. She got quickly excited and the closer he got to the entrance where she was the hotter and the wetter she became. She knew that he was back, looking for his former sex education mistress

Sam just kept his eyes focused on hers. Her face was still beautiful; her eyes were watching him back while her blood was running through her veins, flowing and burning that sexual excitement. She wanted him as much as if it was on that day so many years ago. She loved him when he was so innocent and shy while he walked into her pharmacy; scarred to death.

He pressed her breasts against his chest as he kissed her back. He felt the wild fire of the good old days still burning. There was no talk, no sounds; only silence until she pressed a button and the elevator doors opened. They entered, and in no time they were on the fifth floor. They just focused their eyes on each other until the elevator stopped. Sam cock was hard as steel remembering those great moments when Hera trained him to obey. Before it arrived on the fifth floor Hera checked what she loved most. She felt elated when it was ready to please, maybe again and again.

They entered into her studio flat which looked it was well designed and furnished. Mostly used for her relaxation although she had a room from where she can also monitor and keep track of what goes on downstairs.

Sam looked through some of the windows. He looked towards the north were the views were great but the rest was mostly built up. He walked back towards her and looked into her eyes. 'You still look beautiful and sexy!'

'Well... I never stopped missing you Sam. You made me so hot and I still dream about those old days. When I'm alone in my bed many times I touch myself while dreaming about those two days which I never forgot.' Hera declared.

'So you still think of me.' Sam asked.

'I never stopped.' With a hand around his neck, she kissed him hard, her tongue crawling inside his mouth and the other hand releasing the buckle and the zipper of his trousers, sending them down along his legs. Her fingers searched and found that hard cock of her younger days; the same one... she thought.

'Is it the same one that produced your first offspring?' he asked her after he broke the kiss.

She looked him back into his eyes. 'Sam, I can't wait.' Within seconds she was naked as much as he was. That fire of their younger days was still burning within their bodies. They were naked; another look and she pushed Sam on his back across the double bed.

She opened her legs as she straddled him, lowering her pussy over his mouth while she filled her mouth with what she had missed and dreamed about, for many years. The whole length of his hard dick was inside her mouth. She sucked him while Sam enjoyed the taste of her flowing juices. Their bodies trembled as they both tried to give their best to enjoy the remembrance of their younger days; even though, when she had seduced young Sam she was already married.

They took their time. There was no hurriedness. The way they went along sucking on each other's genitals, was proof enough of the tight loving feelings they had for each other; even though they were different than those of a married couple.

They seemed that their feelings for each other did not wane with age; that fire which started on that unforgettable day, when Sam felt so embarrassed and devastated as he entered into Hera's pharmacy about nineteen years or so earlier. What happened during those moments it was still burning between those two secret hearts, even though they never committed themselves to each other and never will do.

Their moans were nearly inaudible and her juices flowed into Sam's mouth. She enjoyed the taste of his pre-come. They felt like they were in no hurry. They felt so relaxed controlling their own ego's, not to cum so quick. Time had no essence during that reunion which although Hera had been expecting it, or rather many times she day dreamed; that one day Sam will be back to rekindle that fire, again.

Her pussy was moving forwards and backwards, jammed against Sam's mouth, mostly concentrating all her efforts to make him enjoy the feelings while tasting and drinking her sexual flowing juices. They had flowed many times while dreaming about him coming back but it was for nothing, as he never came.

At last she got him lying on his back with her wet pussy wild on fire as his tongue crawled between her pouty lips. The feeling brings back that fire which had never stopped glowing; tingling between her legs, especially when she looks at her son's face on the picture which she keeps close to her, on the night stand.

Still sucking on Sam's hard cock, at last her body started to shake as an orgasm she was not expecting, filled her body with new desires. She stopped and then turned around. She looked into his eyes with that desire in her eyes, for what she, for so many years, she missed. Their lips met and shared the tastes as she lowered her pussy against Sam's hardness; that hardness she had never forgot, but painfully missed.

They kissed and sucked each other's tongues as she slowly moved her vaginal lips until at last she felt the big bulbous thick purple head entering into her body, both of them together becoming one body.

She enjoyed the transmission of the heat from one body to another until she cried and shouted as within her body, a huge orgasmic explosion took place. Sam emptied his load in the depths of her vagina as her body was trembled. She cried and shouted like she never done before. She was in the seventh heaven.

'Aaaaahhhhh Sammmm. Ohhhh Sam... I don't remember when it was the last time I enjoyed such pleasures. Let's fuck slowly Sam... I want to really enjoy this...' She stopped and started to fuck herself slowly. Slowly, she moved her body backwards, feeling the thick head stretching the insides of her vaginal tube, while she enjoyed the pleasure as it crawled slowly into the depth of her hot red chakra.

They made love the same way they done it years earlier. Hera cried and shouted as her body became a ball of loving fire, which she had missed. Hera enjoyed multiple orgasms and was so happy knowing that Sam had educated himself further in the art of love making; the art of pleasuring woman.

Sam did cum, but he was so excited that it was one of those special days when it stayed hard. The day was still young and he knew that there will be many more hot encounters before the time they will be exhausted.

They talked about her cousin and her niece. Well Stella's husband had passed away some years earlier and her niece Elena was divorced. Children were not mentioned and Sam never asked; although he was looking at the picture of Hera's son.

'Sam, I know what you are thinking. Wherever the sperm came from that boy belongs to me and my hubby. Please, I don't need anybody to know.' Hera made her point. 'We can meet quietly and fuck but nothing more.'

'I perfectly understood and I'm happy to comply with your wishes.' Sam guaranteed Hera that there will be no consequences.

From Sam's point of view that was great. For nineteen years he knew nothing about this offspring and he was happy that it will be kept hidden for everybody's happiness.

'Sam, what about tonight? Are you spending the knight in Athens?' Hera asked.

'Yes, I will be staying at my place in Glyfada; you like to come down there and spend the night?' Sam asked.

'Do you mind if I will bring Stella and Elena?' Hera asked.

'I don't think it should make any difference. Are you working tomorrow?' Sam asked.

'I have to Sam; but if you are not yet satisfied, I don't mind I come back. Maybe the ladies will be less occupied tomorrow; so either one or the two can stay, if you so desire.' Hera continued.

'Good point. I don't mind, but the final decision is theirs.' Sam said with a smile on his lips.

With a look of agreement, Hera quickly contacted Stella and Elena. With positive reactions they agreed that they will go and spend the night with Sam. Sam's cock got as hard as the maximum it could get and Hera immediately spread herself on the bed, pulled her legs towards her body while she opened her legs as wide as she could.

Fresh juices were flowing downwards, wetting her rose bud. Sam prepared a cushion he found and asked Hera to lift her ass. He pushed under, lifting her body upwards. He got between her legs and very relaxed watched her swollen lips opening and closing with every heart beat Hera was experiencing.

She started to moan. Sam put his pointing finger against her rosebud, pressed and started to massage it. Hera moaned as she pushed the rose against his finger. There a lick with his tongue came and Hera lifted her ass and pushed the rose harder against his mouth.

'Fuck my ass Sam? Fuck my ass? Fuck my ass?' she begged.

'When was the last time you got your ass fucked?' Sam asked.

'The same like your sister's?'

'Did she tell you?'

'We compared notes. Didn't she tell you that sometimes she comes here and we become intimate?' Hera exposed his sister.

'Only that you met; but nothing more. She's marooned like me. Sam, we have to look elsewhere to satisfy our sexual egos.'

Sam went back to what he started. While she moaned and cried, Sam continued to suck her vagina and play with her rosebud. Her body was trembling. Love juice was dribbling downwards towards her asshole.

Sam's hard wand of light was ready. He moved forward, slowly until he was looking directing at her eyes. She moaned and cried fuck me; fuck me. Sam took his cock in his right hand and guided it with leisurely pace towards her portal of love.

It was waiting, pulsating and ready. Covered with love juice as it lubricated itself, it was ready to be penetrated, filling that void which Hera was feeling. The top of the bulbous inflated head touched the entrance. Hera trembled on the bed. With a slight smile on her lips, Sam lips met her's as the head pressed against the opening.

The stronger they became intimate, the harder their lips pressed together and the more of his hardness perished inside her love tube.

Sam took his time. When they became totally connected they broke the kiss and hugged each other. Hera opened her eyes, but no words were uttered. She was waiting for the first move. She was already in the heavens. She was hot dreaming.

Slowly Sam gave a last slow push, jamming the head hard against her womb. Hera trembled and shouted. 'I'm Cumming... cumming.' She exploded. Sam pulled backwards and started to fuck her slowly, increasing the speed as she got hotter and wilder. Long minutes later after he fucked her and banged her like crazy; she begged him to stop. She lifted her legs and tightened them hard against his bums, pressing them harder, jamming his hard cock against her womb.

A few orgasms later, she was nowhere else except in her heavens. Sam pulled his cock slowly out, saving his jism for later in the evening.

They made intimate love one last time before Sam was ready to leave. He kissed and hugged Hera as if it was his mother. He loved her because she was the one who taught him how to make love to a women; how to care and pleasure a woman. Women are a delicacy; even though we males sometimes think otherwise.

As they relaxed they talked about their individual experiences along the years. Some were pleasurable with too much satisfactions others were frustrating. Looking at the clock on the wall Sam knew that he has to go down to Glyfada and get the place ready.

Before he left they showered together. They felt intimate. There was that something that pulled them so close together. That scene in Hera's pharmacy; that first encounter was never forgotten.

Some hours later they met for dinner at a restaurant close to Sam's apartment. Hera was accompanied by her cousin Stella and her niece Elena. There was excitement between the ladies and Sam. The heat was there and sure Sam was going to be busy.