At the Villa Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Back at the apartment there was tension. Who was going to be, the first. Sam knew, they were all too hot. What was going to happen?

'Hera, you can prepare the coffee while I try to reduce the tension.' Sam directed. Hera said nothing; just a look and a smile. She knew Sam was trying to lessen the tension between Elena and Stella.

He put his hands around the necks of both ladies and he guided them towards his bedroom. The place looked in order, so without closing the door he asked the ladies to strip naked. Sam sat on a sofa and watched as they took it easy until they were down to their intimates.

Stella opened Elena's bra and slowly took it off as they turned towards each other and hugged, while they kissed. Sam liked the mood and waited while Stella's breasts were exposed. There was not much left. Sam signalled Stella to come forward. He looked at her shinning eyes as his hand cupped her drenched pussy. Her gusset could not take more, it was saturated.

'You're too hot; when was the last time, you really enjoyed a good fucking?' Sam asked while signalling Elena to come closer.

Elena was only wearing a g-string; just enough to cover her embossed slit.

'I don't really remember Sam, but I know that today I'm going to really get a good fuck.' Stella answered with a smile.

'Turn around? Emmmm; still a very nice ass you have there. Bend forward; touch your toes... gooooodd... open your legs?' Stella did so and Sam's fingers pressed against the drenched gusset, pushing a finger or two beyond, that they ended entering in her slit.

Stella moaned as she felt his fingers crawling inside her body.

'Ohhh Sam; it, it feels so goooooddd. I can't wait to feel that hard cock of yours waiting there. Pleeessssee Sam, fuck me; fuck me.'

'Just relax, the longer it takes the better it becomes; just like the wine. The taste and the smell will be better.' Sam answered as Elena got on the left side of Sam.

Sam pulled his fingers from Stella's pussy and started to search between Elena's legs, touching the gusset which was as wet as Stella's if not more. Slowly he pulled the g-string down along her legs until she removed it out of her feet. The same was done to Stella briefs.

Being both totally naked, Sam laid them both on the bed with their feet resting on the edge of the mattress; their legs were set wide open. Stella's pussy was shaved while Elena's was trimmed.

Sam knelt on his knees and moved from one pussy to another examining the beauty of nature's creation. Both were wet and waiting to be pleasured. They anxiously waited for Sam's magic touch.

Elena stretched her expanded lips and Sam's fascination with the nature's beauty he stuck his tongue between the folds. Elena jumped on the bed as she lifted her ass off the cushion which Sam had inserted under each of both Stella's and Elena's asses.

Elena's pussy was jammed against Sam's mouth. He tongue was all over the pinkly coloured area between the folds. The taste of the flowing and the older juices stuck to her pelvic area were exquisite, to a connoisseur like Sam. A taste which he had loved from the first moment his cousin had introduced him to; her own dirty tasty pussy. Naturally Sam knew that the real instigator was none other than his hot sexed dirty sister, Selene.

Elena exploded and Sam moved towards Stella's who with her fingers holding her vaginal lips extended was as eager waiting for Sam to have a taste of her sex. Sam looked towards Stella's eyes which immediately sent shivers of pleasure through her body. She became so hot that was already on the verge of exploding.

Sam jammed his mouth against her pussy, licking the length between her pouty lips from her vagina up to her clitories. She cried with the first explosion. She put her hands on his head and pressed his mouth harder against her vagina. Sam lapped at her juices while he teased. His tongue was nibbling against and around her clit.

Stella pushed her ass up while still crying and moaning, pressing his mouth harder against her sex. Her body was shivering while she continued to moan; until.

'Fuck me Sam... fuck me...fuck me.' Stella cried with her body erupting. Another lick and Sam stood up. Took his hard cock and inserted in one go into Stella's pussy and fucked her like crazy. In no time he moved over to Elena whom he made love to for a few seconds until she also exploded.

Hera was watching the action from behind the slightly open door, her eyes focused on what was going on, on the bed. A hand between her legs, she was massaging her clitories. Sam moved and as he lay down on his back across the bed Elena immediately got in a 69 position while she jammed her pussy against Sam's mouth, taking most of his cock in her mouth.

Hera had been noticed by Stella that she was more than eavesdropping. Therefore Stella watched the action from the same position she was in, except that she pushed herself to the middle of the bed. Doing so, Hera took the cue and moved over towards Stella. She got on the bed and as naked as she was straddled her and both ladies they kissed and sucked on their tongues.

The heat increased and soon Hera turned to the opposite side in a 69 position and the two of them started to suck each other. Their tongues lapped at each other sex juices which by then the smell of sex was evident inside Sam's bedroom.

With Elena going through a huge orgasm, she started to push Sam's mouth away from her pussy; so Sam slowly pushed her over on her back on the bed. Then he stood up and walked towards Hera back side and stuck his tongue against her ass hole to the delight of Stella's eyes.

Hera jumped but kept her pose. She kept her mouth on Stella's pussy while he continued to lick her pussy. Pulling a stick of KY Sam covered a finger which he stuck it into Hera's asshole. Hera was too hot and too wise to complain. She just moaned while she continued sucking on Stella's vagina.

As she was expecting what Sam had in mind, she was shocked when she felt Sam's hard cock entering her vagina. He fucked her slowly, giving her the time to enjoy the feelings. Her body soon started to vibrate and on the threshold of an explosion. He pulled out and soon she felt the entrance of her asshole being stretched.

The pain was evident until his the purple head made though her sphincter. She wanted to enjoy a cry of pain, but Stella's pussy felt more important as she noticed that her cousin will soon be in the heavens.

Sam did not wait. He pushed deeper into her body and started to fuck her. He knew about the discomfort but started slow increasing the speed as he fucked her deeper and harder.

Nobody was talking. Elena just watched what was happening on the bed next to her following her return from the last volcanic eruption. Stella was too lost into watching Hera's ass fucking, while she was enjoying the continuous orgasms which were being activated by Hera's mouth.

They fucked and played with many orgasms enjoyed and fulfilled while satisfying their hunger for sex.

A late evening dinner, wine and music; they returned exhausted in the wee hours of the next morning. None of them was up early. The first was Sam with Hera looking to a quickie before another of the others will wake.

She knew she had to be back in Kifisia together with Stella. They had work, to do. Elena was going to stay back with Sam with the promise that Hera and Stella, will try to be back as early as possible. Breakfast was served followed by showers and off they went.

Sam like a mouse in the night crawled into the second bedroom where Elena was still there under the covers, probably going through the morning dreams. Slowly he crawled behind her; put a hand around her naked body with his hard dick slightly pressing against the crack of her ass. He felt her nipples; they were hard as his hand moved over her breasts.

Elena moaned and tried to push Sam's hand away, although she pushed her ass backwards against his bare hard waiting cock. 'Still sleepy?'

'Fuck me... fuck me.' Elena moaned still in dreams.

Sam felt Elena pushing her ass back against his hardness. She pressed harder; then harder and begged to be fucked.

Sam moved his hand downwards and searched for her vagina. Yes she was wet as his finger slide easily between her swollen pouty lips.

'Yess... yes... you little dirty nymphet... you are too wet and too hot.' At that moment Sam guided his truncheon into her opening and it flowed inside while it stretched her vaginal tube.

'Fuck me; Sam, fuck me... fuck me hard.'

Sam fucked her slowly. She was so hot that her body became a ball of wild fire. As she was going through her first explosion Sam continued to fuck her, at times like crazy. Sometimes she begged him to stop, but Sam continued to fuck her and fuck until she nearly passed out.

He pulled out of her pussy. She felt empty even after those orgasms she had passed through. Sam stayed close, holding her like a baby until she calmed down. Then he helped turn until she was resting on her on her back. With her legs on his shoulders she was wide open. Sam entered her again and fucked her slowly; rather made love to her which she loved and enjoyed.

During the rest of the day, they had done some of the cores which an apartment needs not to mention the few times they fucked in different rooms and different positions. His housekeeper was not allowed to come back that day or the next. Hera and Stella returned early in the evening and some more hot sex took place with another late dinner.

The three of them left after another morning fuck. Sam had enough in the last few days. They were invited to spend a long weekend at his villa from the following Thursday evening.

Barely two hours from the moment the three ladies had left, Diana called.

'Good morning Sam. How are you?' Diana asked.

'Exhausted!' He exclaimed.

'I think I know why. How many visitors you had?' she whispered.

'Three devils who couldn't be hotter.' He whispered back.

'I have another, maybe hotter.' She whispered.

'When?' Sam asked.

'She will be at your place after midday... her name is Corrine.'

'Can she wait?' Sam whispered back.

'Just relax Sam? I am going to give her your co-ordinates.'

'Call me before she leaves. How was your night?'Sam smilingly asked

'Don't ask Sam? Fantastic.' Diana answered.

'I'm happy for you both. Working again?' Sam asked.

'Some women just came out from nowhere, but it was fun working on them.'

The connection was closed. After Corrine had her first taste of a pussy massage she was on her way down to Glyfada.

She just wondered what's next.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers