At the Villa Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was about to explode, too. He became worried as he did not want to make a mess on the fresh new bed covers. He wanted out. Lydia was shouting; 'fuck me dad; fucccckkkk mmmeeee. Fuck me dad fuuuccccccmmmeee.' She never topped shouting. Sam continued fighting to get away and put his hard cock to better use; deep inside any of her desirable waiting holes.

At last he managed to push his head forward until his hard member was a few centimetres away from her vaginal entrance. He took it in his hand and slowly guided his ready to explode manhood towards the entrance of her portal of love. He moved forward enough until the head settled against the opening. It was then that he pulled his PC muscle just enough to hold his cock from exploding. Saving himself from blowing his load, he pushed it all the way inside, until the little oval slit pressed against her womb.

Lydia pushed her pussy harder against Sam's pelvic area while she continued to moan and cry. 'Fuck me dad; fuck me; fuck me harder; harder dad... harder.'

Most of times, Lydia was in the heavens. The way her father fucked her was always the best. She liked the way he banged his cock deep within her vaginal tube. She started to think about what her dad had said. How is she going to find a better guy to give her the same type of pleasures?

She relaxed and took the last opportunity to enjoy herself. She again immersed herself into the next orgasm and forgot all about the future. "Now was the future."

Sam fucked her rather slowly. His hard cock was moving forwards and backwards inside her hot volcano while he continued to fuck her. Just making slow love to her; it was something which she was really enjoying. She was in the heavens going through from one orgasm after another. Sam did not stop. He rather gone a bit faster, sometimes he was too slow. It did not make any difference to Lydia, the importance was once her body was totally over taken; nothing can stop it.

Being too long on her back; she made a quick unexpected move. She pushed Sam until he was on his back and without any ceremonies, she straddled him. There they were lying down on the bed. She took a good sexy look at his face before she took his hard cock and with it she filled her empty hungry pussy, again. They fucked a few more times making each other crazy. It was a great time and they stayed at it; changing positions every now and then, until they could not do it anymore. That was the moment when she turned round, sucked him until he emptied his balls one shot after another down her throat. Lydia loved every drop and although she was too tired; just the same before she lay down to sleep, she licked him clean.

They were too tired to do anything more. Lydia lay down close to her dad where they hugged each other as they kissed each other, good night, expecting happy dreams.

They slept in each other's arms enjoying the freshness and the comfort of that queen bed. They dreamed and relaxed, not waking up until after nine the next morning. They made love one more time after they had relieved their bladders, and later prepared breakfast.

They took their time enjoying their home made breakfast which Sam had prepared. They talked about many things, especially how she was going to find a great man whom she hoped she will love and who will love her back.

'At what time will you be leaving dad?' Lydia asked.

'Probably, it will be sometime after two in the afternoon.' Sam answered.

'Dad, I'm going to seriously miss you... honestly. There is going to be a void in my life.'

'Lydia my dear; you are not a girl anymore, you are a woman with lots of talent. You learned a lot... use it?'

She shook her head and looked into his eyes. A couple of tears escaped from her eyes. She was lost. She was not expecting to loose her father's/uncle's love or better, that so fond intimacy which was built between them. She became so sad that she was about to start crying.

'Relax sweetie. Your future looks much brighter than you think. Before we make love for the last time...' Sam teased. 'There is something we have to do; but not to forget. This is the last time we do such things...' Lydia was ready to say something and complain: but she thought better if she keeps her mouth shut. Her words were already on her lips... but she was disappointed. There was anger in her eyes. She could not control her emotions.

'Don't be disappointed sweetie; it's time you start searching for your own man, someone who is ready to love you and you love him, too. Please don't follow in your dad's way of living. You are a woman, and most times women have different agendas. Men are different. For them hooking a woman is a challenge. In the long run, you may be disappointed.'

Sam waited for her reaction while he watched her get off the chair and walk behind him. Sam waited until she stood up rather decently and together they walked to one of the smaller rooms into which she did not enter earlier as it was still locked. When Sam opened the room, Lydia followed, but she could not make out the way it was furnished; nothing more than a study for a young lady. It was a fantastic place where one would spend hours working for the future. There was a spacious desk; some cupboards and more hanging against the wall, were books can be stored but easily accessible.

There were two chairs. Sam sat on one with a document waiting in front of him on the desk ready for some more signatures. Lydia did not speak. Her eyes were shinning while studying every detail of this small study. She wondered who was going to be the lucky one who will be using it. Jealousy started to make its toll as her dad sat quietly, playing with papers of the mentioned document until he asked her to sit next to him.

As she sat down, Sam turned towards her while he opened the last page of the first set of papers clipped together, hiding most of the text.

'Please don't ask any questions just do as you are asked. Take the pen and sign your full signature on the line were you name is written.' He was her dad and she trusted him; so she done, with closed eyes what she was asked to do. Signatures were needed on at the bottom of all the previous pages where other signatures were already there. The same was repeated on another four authentic copies of the same document.

When she finished she looked at her dad and with a smile he said. 'Do you know what you have signed for?'

'Whatever it was I don't care, dad. I trust you.' She said as she gave him a hug and a daughter's kiss.

'Thanks sweetie. What you signed must be kept a secret, especially from your mum... your dad and everybody else. Nobody should know...'

'But dad!' She nearly cried. 'How should I tell something I know nothing about, except that I just put my signature on a few papers? I believe I have to trust my dad. You always treated me... with respect.' She answered.

'If we agreed on those conditions I just mentioned, then I will tell you the good news.' Lydia opened her eyes and her ears. She knew that her dad brought her something, maybe a Christmas present; something which she may never thought of.

'Don't cry... do you understand; don't cry... This apartment is yours.' He said.

'Whatttt.' She fell in his arms and hugged him while she cried and cried with such happy feelings. She could not utter a word. Minutes passed and there, her hands were still around him, hugging him and crying with satisfaction.

At last she started to accept the fantastic news. 'Sorry dad... I have no words to thank you. What I'm going to tell mum.'

'Nothing; just not a word that it's yours, not to anyone except on the day before you marry, tell your future husband, that the apartment is yours. Tell your mother that your uncle has rented this apartment to you, and you have to pay only forty Euros a month. Don't tell her it's yours, because sure she will kill me.'

'She will never do that, dad. She will never forget the days when she used to beg you, so you will fuck her. She loves you so much... too much, remember that dad.'

'Three of these documents I have to take with me. The fourth one is for you to keep. After I leave you may read it. When you finish, you lock it in the safe which is hidden in one of the rooms. I will show where and how to set the code.' Sam explained.

'Can I show this apartment to my mum?' Lydia asked.

'No problem. You can bring friends, a boyfriend whoever you want, your mum, dad. Do you have a boyfriend?'

'Well, no not yet. I tried a couple, but you know they are too pretentious. They expected they are, you know, Greek gods.'

'Did you fuck?'

'No way dad; I'm not going to let them fuck me before I get to know them well. I would never allow myself to be called a whore. First I want to know the guy; somewhat.'

'You may be right.' Sam answered not forgetting his days at Thessaloniki.

'Ohh dad... ooohhh dad. I wish I can thank you hundreds of times. You know I love you dad. I always wanted to get to know you better. Many times Mum had talked about you. She missed you a lot. Don't tell mum; once she told me about some of the stories there were roaming around the university; nothing more than a naughty bother. She tried to hide the details but then after I insisted, she told me a few of what was roaming around. Then I really wanted to find you, find out whom you really are and if you, was still a naughty man. Olympia's help and the research she under took was crucial, so at last I had you in my arms. I still could not accept that you were the one who took my cherry.'

Lydia continued; 'I'm sure that you remember when you came up to the canteen when we were "ON THE BOAT". After Olympia came up with the news, which she whisperly shared with us; she told us that she was fucked my Sam. Everybody was shocked, but the worst happened; when you chose Diana to accompany you to your cabin. That shocked everybody. We knew that Diana was a still a virgin; especially when Olympia told us, how big you were; you know what.'

(Chapter 1-2 ON THE BOAT)

'Naughty girls!' Sam exclaimed.

'Do you want to make love, Dad?' Lydia asked as she stood up, followed by Sam. Together they left the studio with Lydia leading; purposely swinging her ass from left to right and vice versa as she walked towards the main bedroom, knowing that her father was enjoying the view.

'What do you like to do dad, fuck me or make love?' Lydia provokingly asked.

Sam did not answer. He closed on her as he increased the steps. Then he put one hand below her bums and the other at the upper back and lifted her up on his arms. He gave her a kiss on her lips before he laid her on the middle of the bed. Lydia stretched herself, even opened her legs as wide as she could; letting dad enjoy a good view of her waiting shaved wet pussy. In the light of the chandelier the flowing pussy juices were glistening like jewels.

'My pussy is still hot and wet, dad. I don't know how I'm going to cure that itch. Can you do something please?' She incitingly asked, still excited about the Christmas present, her dad had given her.

Sam said nothing except he kept watching her with his hard cock hanging infront of him. She was so beautiful, he thought. She looked more than desirable, especially as she started to pull her legs back against her body; parting them wider and wider, until she was truly wide open. She was ready for anything to satisfy that sexual hunger which was roaming inside her blood veins. To further trigger more heat in the room, she pulled a pillow and stuck it under her arse, so she could expose further the crack she had between those beautiful swollen lips. The desires increased dramatically.

Sam always loved the teasing, especially coming from a woman. It always increased the tension which increased the heat and the desires. He crawled next to her, hugged her while he focused his eyes on her face.

'You are too beautiful my Lydia; no male can stop desiring you my little sweet. They dream about you and build dirty stories in their brains. While they masturbate as they dream about watching you throwing your clothes off and showed them what they want to see; which at most times will be your pussy. They dream about smelling it; lick it; to suck it, taste the juices and then they expect; that you give them that opportunity to fuck you.

'You are a hot sexy sweet nymphomaniac. You need a man who can understand what a woman like you, really needs. You not only need a man to fuck you, but you need a man who together you will feel genuine love for each other. You want a man who can give you that something which both of you would enjoy. A man you have to train not to cum quickly. You need a man who can send you into the heavens. A man with whom and together, you would enjoy countless hours of hot sex; with the finale be that you both will be in the heavens while enjoying the best orgasms many times over.'

'How am I going to find and train such a person, dad?' Lydia asked.

'First of all you have to find the right one; then when you are sure just let me know and I will recommend somebody, maybe like Olympia. As a start you already know enough. Padme had thought you many things. You can work your way along those lines, first it will be better to do it yourself; just remember Padme.'

'Thanks Dad; you are a jewel.'

No more words were said. Sam moved between her legs and started to increase the heat as his tongue hit her clit. Lydia jumped on the first touch. As the heat increased she arched her arse off the pillow and with her hands pressed his mouth harder against her pussy. She moaned and cried as her body exploded, especially when Sam started to suck on her clitoris. The acquisition of such a property made her hotter and hotter. She could not believe how lucky she was.

Sam did not stop. He stuck a couple of fingers into her vagina, massaging her G-spot. Then he attacked her clitories; massaging both hot spots simultaneously. The orgasms within the two bodies exploded together one after the other. Lydia was wriggling on the bed while moans of pleasure never stopped flowing from between her lips. 'Fuck me dad; fuck me; fuck me.'

She continued to press her pussy harder against his mouth while on many occasions she closed her legs tight, even lifting a leg and turn it around the back on his neck. Sam tried to escape but the more he tried the stronger she held him and the more the intensity of her orgasms increased. The wilder she became.

Sam was about to explode too and make a mess on the fresh new bed covers. He wanted out. Lydia was shouting; 'fuck me dad; fucccckkkk mmmeeee. Fuck me dad fuuuccccccmmmeee.' She never topped shouting. Sam continued fighting to get away and put his hard cock to better use; deep inside any of her desirable waiting holes.

At last he managed to push his head forward until his hard member was a few centimetres away from her vaginal entrance. He took it in his hand and slowly guided his ready to explode manhood towards the entrance of her portal of love. He moved forward enough that the head settled against the opening. Then he pulled his PC muscle just enough to hold his cock from exploding, before he pushed it all the way inside, until the little oval slit pressed against her womb.

Lydia pushed her pussy harder against Sam's pelvic area while she continued to moan and cry. 'Fuck me dad; fuck me; fuck me harder; harder dad... harder.'

Most of times, Lydia was in the heavens. The way her father fucked her, it was always the best. She liked the way he banged his cock as deep as it could go deep inside her vagina. She started to think about what her dad had said. How is she going to find a better guy to give her the same type of pleasure?

She relaxed and took the last opportunity to enjoy herself. She again immersed herself into the next orgasm and forgot all about the future. "Now was the future."

Sam fucked her rather slowly. His hard cock was moving forwards and backwards within her hot volcano. Just making slow love to her; something which she tremendously loved. She was in the heavens going through one orgasm after another. Sam did not stop. He rather had gone a bit faster, sometimes he was too slow. It did not make any difference to Lydia once her body was totally over taken to another world, a wonderland where everything was so relaxed and beautiful.

She wanted to jump and turn. Being in such a wonderful she made a quick and unexpected move. She pushed Sam over until he was on his back and without any ceremonies she straddled him. There they were lying down on the bed. She took a look at his face before she took his hard cock in her hand and with it she refilled her empty hungry pussy. They continued to make smooth love, with Sam's wand of light moving in and out while Lydia her portal of love was burning with that special heat she had for her dad.

It was a great time for them both. They both knew that; but that illicit love had to stop. They continued to live those heavenly moments where fresh orgasms kept coming one after the other. They changed positions every now and then, until they could not do it anymore. That was the moment when she turned round, sucked him as aggressively as she could, while she was still under the influence of her latest orgasm. It was time when Sam could not take more until it came that moment when he emptied all what he had in his balls; one shot after another down her throat. Lydia loved the taste of her dad's seamen as it flowed into her mouth and especially when it went straight down her throat. When there was no more to come and even being so tired, she licked him clean.

Time was flying. Sam showed Lydia around the whole place where he explained everything about the place, security etc. After that, there was some time left before Sam was due to leave to the airport. They made sure that they use it wisely, nothing more than they continue enjoying what came naturally; making love. There was enough time to enjoy a good fuck before they enjoyed a shower together.

'Do you have somebody on the list, I mean that you like to go out with?' Uncle Sam asked.

'No, not really dad... but there is a student who is handsome, quite and very shy. When I go to the library and he is there, she stares at me. I never saw him with any girl, but he keeps that quick stare every now and then. He never made a move.'

'Do you know what he is studying?' Sam asked.

'Law! His family is a world of lawyers and judges. Money seems to be no problem, maybe he's too shy to connect.'

'Why don't you try him, see how things develop?' Sam asked.

'Dad, after a weekend living in a different world of bliss and incredible pleasures, it should last me a few weeks. I hope I will have a lot of time to enjoy my cosy apartment. If I have some news I will let you know. Thanks again dad. Just fuck me in my ass?' She spontaneously asked while she rested herself on the bed with her open legs secured on the floor; those beautiful bums popping outwards and her pussy and rosebud fully exposed.

Sam found the lubricant in his toiletries bag and finger lubricated her anal entrance. 'Why do you want to be fucked, in the ass sweetie?'

'I will get an extra two days of pleasure dreaming about you. That little recurring burning itch from the anal fuck, it should last me more than a couple of days.'

Sam did not wait, neither commented. If that is what she wants, then that is what she will get; a very good anal fuck. With her anal tube well lubricated he put the tip of his hard cock at the entrance and slowly started to push. 'Tell me when it hurts.'

'Aaauuchch. It already started dad, but don't stop. Aaauuchch....aaaahhhh. yes dad, slower but don't stop.' Lydia moaned in pain.

Sam pushed slowly. He knew that hot beauty he had there enjoying the initial pain of anal penetration was his own flesh. He cared for her, but he did not want to hurt her, too much. Slowly at last he was all the way in. He rested himself waiting for the signal when he will start fucking her tight ass.