At the Villa Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How is it sweetie?'

'It hurts dad. You know it do; what do you expect you naughty boy with that big thick cock of yours.' She answered still whining.

'Isn't it that what you wanted?'

'Yes dad, and thanks. I want you to fuck me, until you fill my ass.'

'I will sure do satisfy you last wish, my dear.' Sam answered as he pressed his hard cock as deep as it was possible.

Lydia continued to moan in pain but she loved every moment. It did not take long before Sam was ready to shoot the last load, within his daughter's body.

She knew that they will keep contact, but under different circumstances. She only had one option; that she has to try to find a Mr Right. She became determined that she must look at future lovers with a different perspective. Sam was who he was. Those out there, they all have different ideas, customs etc. At least she had a beautiful apartment of which her mother was not going to accept lightly.

Before Sam was ready to leave he hugged Lydia and wished her a very interesting future. He insisted he will always be her father and that he was going to watch her from a distance.

They cried in each other's arms as they hugged each other. Lydia knew that Sam will not go back on his promise. That was the last time they made love and she in no way, she was going to try and seduce him, again. He taught her how to make love; how to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh and where was necessary he reprimanded her.

At last the taxi arrived and so he got in after he kissed Lydia for the first time as a relative, while tears escaped from her eyes; as she saw the taxi driving away.

The end.