At the Villa Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her vaginal lips looked perfect with the labia minora slightly rolled together and pressed between the swollen labia magiora. Lydia stayed there without any movement whatsoever. She just watched Damianos. She wanted to know what his next move was. He stood there silently watching the beauty that there was there, between the open legs of a woman. He was lost in thought about its beauty.

His hard cock was as hard as steel and as long as she thought that she had never saw a hard cock so long; while Damianos had not seen the most important part of what a woman had… her portal of love. He was on his knees on the bed between Lydia’s wide open legs. It was there his monstrous hanging cock. The head was partly uncovered as part of the foreskin had rolled back. Drops of pre-come were escaping from the oval opening.

Lydia was watching attentively at what Damianos was doing; how lost he was; still lost examining such beauty as he wondered how beautiful Lydia’s pussy was. He never wondered how many sections and erogenous areas it was structured from and how nature produced it so perfectly. His eyes, as much as the rest of his body, were totally lost in another world watching and looking and observing the beauty of that beautiful door, to Lydia’s portal of love. That special opening which was perfectly set between the female legs, and which most males wonder, dream, desire and above all, enjoy connecting their wonder wand to it.

How many males picture those most beautiful scenarios with which they make their manhood hard while they masturbate? They try to extend the time as long as they can; enjoying the pleasures their bodies were activating; until they shoot that load of semen and brings everything to the end… until.

The dreams continue or better start again. The beauty within that little door between the legs of any female, makes so many males happy that when they have a lady or a lover who let them enjoy the pleasures of sharing such an act; the act of love between a man or a woman.

It seemed that Damianos had liked what he was watching, mesmerized with its beauty. He was watching it like a hawk, ready to jump on his prey. It was Lydia’s next move, when she maneuvered the fingers of both of her hands slowly towards her pouty lips. Very lightly and delicately she lowered the pointing fingers until they touched the rolled lips of the labia minora.

That was the moment when she started to separate them. The lips were slightly separated giving Damianos that view of that beautiful pinky reddish colour of the shining walls of her vagina, which he so much wanted to explore so close to his eyes. That slight pink to red, was covered with a thin film of natural lubricant as she continued to stretch the labia magiora wider and wider until at last her vagina was wide open.

Damianos was enthralled, looking closely and absorbing every detail of that fascinating piece of architecture, which nature so perfectly created as part of Lydia’s beautiful body. He got on his knees on the bed and moved as close as he could get, just a few centimeters enjoying the beauty of such a close up view of the whole vaginal area.

Lydia was watching his manhood, fully grown and hard as steel with a slight curve upwards starting at about half way. Part of the head was exposed with pre-come seeping from the oval opening and dropping on the mattress. She loved the scene. She wanted to have him between her lips and suck him again until she will get a second fill.

‘Do you like my pussy sweetie? You have to show me that you love me a lot, before I let you put your wand of light, into that little hole you are seeing at the bottom. Now lick my pussy. Do it slowly, yes that’s right, now down to where the entrance to my vagina is… and then stick your tongue inside. Aaaahhhhhhh, yesssss push more inside.’ Lydia went wild as he continued to push more of his tongue in. ‘Move your tongue upwards towards my clit.’

Damianos did so but as he got the little nubile between his lips she exploded into another orgasm. Without waiting for any instructions he pushed a finger into her vagina searching for that something he had read about on the net and which, if he remembered well was called something ‘spot’. At that moment he was not in the mood of remembering. He was totally lost, licking and sucking on Lydia’s beautiful and fascinating pussy. He could not believe he was into the heavens drinking the female juices while she was there lying on the bed with her legs wide open, only for him to enjoy and devour.

Lydia was enjoying what she may have expected. She never thought that it was going to be that easy to pass from one climax into another. Her Uncle Sam was the best, but luck is proving her wrong. Damianos is proving that he was not a bad lover. He did not show that he knew every detail of a woman’s body. He was learning and doing so very quickly but he was not showing that he was a too bigheaded person.

He was still sucking on her clitories and around her vagina, while his finger was still inside massaging her G-spot. She was on the brink of another devastating orgasm. She tried to pull his head towards her face and away from her pussy, but Damianos was as enthralled, still lost in what he was enjoying so much, that while Lydia was trying to avoid another huge orgasm, like her first; he was determined that, that was what she wanted. She was fighting, pulling his head until he had to, whether he liked it or not, to give up.

He was on top of her, looking into her eyes, but danger was looming. His monster cock was getting too close to its counterpart. Sure Lydia could not resist the temptation, especially once his phallus was still pointing towards her vagina.

Their eyes were locked on each other’s, watching for the next move. Damianos knew what she wanted so he got off her body and rested his on the side, with his eyes still locked on Lydia’s. He was as lost as she was. Pre-cum was still leaking as much as her pussy was totally drenched. She was as hot as ever and watching such a big manhood she felt she wanted it whatever the situation… but she still did not want to break her word.

‘Dammy, do you want to eat me again or better we go and enjoy a nice dinner somewhere nice, where music plays. We can also dance if you like.’ Lydia suggested.

‘It’s all new to me sweetie; but I don’t mind to bow between your legs again, if so you desire?’

‘Do you like to cum again? Please say the truth; I know this is your first experience and I’m happy that so far you have performed very well, even too well for a first timer.’ Lydia tried to praise him so he will be encouraged to do better.

The more she looked at him the more she wanted him. She was too hot. She had no sex since Uncle Sam had closed his doors on her. Since Uncle Sam had closed his doors she had two alternatives, either that she masturbates or that she can pick any guy and fuck. She preferred that she will get a long time boyfriend as masturbation will not satisfy all that hunger she had for a male organ, feeling her empty vagina being filled. She was becoming desperate even though there were other contenders. She had decided to be careful, before she would commit herself.

Damianos had intrigued her with the way he watched her, his shyness, his individuality; being always on his own, just studying or better lost in illicit dreams.

‘Get on your back.’ Lydia ordered.

Damianos took the ordered position and after they kissed on each other’s tongues and lips she turned around. He got another great view of her pussy as she pushed it against his mouth while she took his prique, and started to find out how much she can take into her mouth, and inside her throat. She was careful not to gag, but she was very careful as the head was also slightly thicker than what was normal in size.

Damianos learned very quickly where to touch and how to touch and where to lick. Lydia thought him where all her sensitive spots were, especially those around her vaginal area. She knew and tried to watch and control her orgasms while she tried to teach Damianos how to prolong the time before he ejaculates. She was already lost into an orgasm, although she tried to enjoy it by herself; being aware not to trigger his orgasm. She was preparing him very carefully for his first fuck, on the coming Sunday morning.

Lost in another orgasm her body was trembling with her mouth full of more than half the length of Damianos hard cock. She had nearly gagged while she tried to be greedy. He put the whole of his concentration trying to control his next ejaculation. He continued to hit those special spots including using a finger trying to explore the inside of her vagina. She was in another world; her blood was boiling as it was flowing through her veins, shooting out of her red chakra.

Still lost in a delirium of sexual pleasures, she could not take more. She wanted a short rest before she would be ready to enjoy some more orgasms. She started to push Damianos mouth away from around her vagina, something which at that very moment he was not ready to concede. The taste of her pussy felt too good to give it away. He became distracted and as much as he wanted to prolong those moments, the trigger was activated and soon Lydia was gagging with a load of cum filling not only her mouth, but most of it went straight down inside her throat.

They rested as he pulled his prique out of her mouth and both settled on the bed looking at each other. Lydia looked at her watch which was on the bedside table. ‘Wowww… You had done so well. I’m getting jealous now. I don’t think I could wait until Sunday when I’m supposed give you the key to my portal of love and let you fuck me; but I still think we should wait just the same, until then.’ She advised.

Damianos said nothing. He was quite, even though he felt proud of his first day’s achievements. Following those intensive climaxes and a few minutes of relaxation, they got up and went to clean themselves from the smells of the hot sex they had enjoyed. They were preparing themselves to go out and change the scenario. The night was still young; and anyway that was their weekend of initiation, of trial and hopefully his first taste of a woman’s pussy.

It was about after eight in the evening when they went out. They were very hungry especially after spending all those hours doing nothing except discovering themselves and each other’s.

The restaurant where she planned they should have dinner was nearly full. They were lucky they got a table. The food was fantastic. The bottle of Italian Barolo contributed to a superb meal. They enjoyed eating and drinking while they enjoyed the singing some of the Greek tunes which were coming out of the not so loud speakers.

After dinner they joined in the dancing until it was an hour or so after midnight. Without any ceremonies, both were dead tired. From the moment they arrived home they slept until after nine the next morning. After they done their morning cores and before a light breakfast they sucked each other until they partially satisfied some of their sexual hungers.

After breakfast Lydia settled in the dining room and Damianos started his studying in the studio. The rules were set and none of them talked to each other until Lydia called for lunch around two in the afternoon.

They made love again after lunch. After they satisfied their carnal desires they went back and continued with their studies. They did not stop until about eight in the evening, when they sat down round the table and enjoyed a fantastic dinner which Lydia had prepared. A short walk round the complex opened the feeling to end the day with some hot oral sex as they found themselves hugging and kissing as soon as they entered their bedroom and enjoyed the heated encounters that followed.

On Sunday morning Damianos was the first one to wake up. He crawled out silently from under the covers and went to the bathroom where he obeyed nature’s objectives, plus he gave his face the perfect shave. A light film of after shave increased the necessary feeling, before he was about to meet his beautiful jewel who managed to lure him to her hideout.

Lydia was still dreaming. She turned a couple of times while he was watching her as he anxiously waited. Naturally he was quite, eager to go through the next phase, but he would not really want to wake her up unless she wakes naturally on her own. He silently looked into the bedroom and everything was quite except for the sound of her breathing.

He walked away towards the studios and tried to stick himself into some studying, but all he saw infront of his eyes was nothing more than that beautiful waiting pussy with his huge prique stretching it as he penetrated through the entrance of her vagina. His cock was as hard as steel lifting the front of his housecoat.

The waiting was tormenting him. He wanted to go and get back underneath the covers, close to the warmth of her body. As much as he was anxious to enjoy the ultimate phase of love making, he did not want to be as impatient as he could not wait a few more minutes.

It was after eight when he heard the flushing of the toilet. His ears opened and his body became activated including his manhood.

‘Hi baby, good morning.’ Lydia silently came from behind him. Her hands moved fast and blocked his eyes including his movements. ‘Don’t move… just relax.’ He felt one hand moving downwards over his belly until it grabbed that huge hard cock. ‘What’s this truncheon waiting for, you naughty boy, emmm. Is it ready to pleasure somebody’s body eeemmm… tell me naughty boy. Turn around… that‘s right.’

Lydia knelt infront of him and pushed the foreskin backwards. ‘Woww I can’t wait now. It so big and beautiful; I wonder how much I can take.’ She looked up at Damianos face; that smile, that tension. It was something she loved; but she was too hot to wait. He lowered her nose trying to catch some of that strong smell coming from around the helmet while she took a deep breath, and enjoyed the aroma. After a second sniff she used her tongue to clean it and enjoy the aftermath.

‘Let’s go the bed.’ She ordered. They walked towards the main bedroom. Lydia as naked as Damianos was, lay down on the bed with her ass resting on a cushion. She signaled him to crawl on his knees on the bed until she guided his mouth towards her wide open pussy.

He knew she needed control and that was their great moment together. His tongue, he maneuvered around every corner of her vaginal area, licking and collecting all those juices that had stuck against her inner folds, and naturally along her inner thighs.

He was sending her crazy. She was getting wild. She was dreaming about the last fuck she had enjoyed together with her Uncle Sam. Now she got her own man. She trained him the way she wanted him. She chose that they love each other and enjoy the pleasures of the flesh on equal basis.

Damianos, excited about those precious moments looked at his beloved Lydia. Her eyes were closed enjoying his attach on those valuable spots she had ready available for him to enjoy. Those special moments had arrived. He was there with his lips and tongue still suckling around and within the folds of her vagina. He was hungry for her juices. He was hungry for that special area about which he dreamed so much and masturbated so many times, while he built many scenarios. He made too many different stories in his brain while he tried to hold, before he shoots.

The taste and the natural smell which nature uses to attract, was all stuck to his lips. He examined the beauty of her vagina as she stretched it as far as she could go. Lydia was going wild and the more he kept lapping at her vaginal walls the wilder she became. Hot as she was she had already enjoyed a few orgasms which she tried to enjoy on her own. She did not want him to share them with her as she was scarred he will blow his load, pre-maturely.

‘Dammy; are you ready for the next phase?’ Damianos lifted his face from between her legs. It was all covered with the love juices which had leaked out of her erupting volcano. From the moment he got between her legs he had never stopped licking and massaging everywhere within the reach of his tongue. On her orders he stopped but he kept his eyes focused on her’s.

He crawled forward on his knees until the head of his prique was touching the entrance. He did not move. He lowered his mouth until he connected it with her’s. There, he made her taste the intoxicating aroma as he fed her, what was still available in his mouth.

Lydia stayed quite. She said nothing, except that she went along with his ministrations. They sucked and traded tongues as they turned and moved them in their mouths, until he lifted his mouth and looked into her eyes. It was a look she had never yet seen. It was a look of satisfaction, a look of a very happy and satisfied male.

‘How many times did you cum since I started licking and sucking nature’s tasty liquids?’ He asked.

‘How do you know what happened within my body? I was very quite…’ At that moment Damianos slightly pushed his body forward until he felt the cape of his cock head slightly eavesdrop inside the entrance of her vagina. Lydia made no move; as if nothing had happened, although she knew that there was a slight intrusion.

‘Yes… you were very quite enjoying those orgasms one after the other. I felt them myself my little darling Lydia. I’m proud of you and I also know why you tried to hide them.’ At that moment he slowly pushed the head of his hardness a little deeper and again deeper, until the whole head including the helmet were hidden deep inside her most precious part of her body.

She just stayed quiet, wondering what was coming next. They were watching each other like hawks; waiting for who makes the first move. Lydia stayed quite; but inside her body the hot blood that was flowing out of her red hot chakra was boiling. A huge orgasm was flowing through her body. The excitement was high. Her body was on high alert, ready to explode. She tried to hold as long as she could, while she tried to evaluate what Damianos next move was going to be.

He pulled backwards, leaving part of the head inside. Then a salvo of four short shots in and out of her vagina, hitting the exclusive sensitive spots at the entrance; Lydia was lost in the heavens. She had no idea what had happened. Her eyes were closed while her body was trembling beneath Damianos body. She was moaning and crying while she was trying to push Damianos off.

He held tight to her body while her cries became stronger. He did not pull out but he pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside her love tube, until he jammed it against her womb. He was curious about how much he managed to push, deep in. He pulled back slowly and in again he let it go. Lydia continued to cry while Damianos continued to fuck her slowly, in and out. He was not in a hurry. He knew he was in control while Lydia’s body tried to escape. She tried to push him away even though, probably she did not know what really was happening, except that the more Damianos was moving his prique back and forth inside her body the more the orgasms were multiplying.

At specific moments she begged him to stop but not for long. She was still flowing from one orgasm into another as he continued to check how far his hard cock was penetrating. He did not fuck her too hard, but he noticed that every now and then she was grabbing what was inside her vagina with her vaginal muscles while she moaned and cried.

Damianos was wondering if what he was doing was right. It was his first taste of the female pussy. He did not even wait for her approval. It was at that specific moment when he knew that they were supposed to couple with each other. At that point he became lost and scarred, but he was enjoying himself and about three times he managed to stop his manhood from exploding.