At the Villa Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Aaaaahhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhh!’ Damianos cried as the first load of hot sperm was shot in the very depths of her vagina. The second, followed as he had the maximum of what he could put inside, followed by the third shot.

When he finished he fell dead on her body feeling lousy. He felt drained, totally wasted, just like a piece wasted wet cloth, even though his flaccid cock which still looked quite long; was still connected to her vagina.

Lydia was still flowing into her heavens. Minutes passed before she started to come to terms with what had happened. Her eyes started to open, but the extra weight on her body felt like she was loaded with a ton. She started to push and Damianos fell on the side. She still had no idea about the many episodes that had taken place since her first orgasm of that specific morning.

‘Dammy; Dammy, what happened? I’m in a mess… between my legs is wet; very wet. Did you fuck me?’ She asked.

Damianos was shocked. He was scarred… what was he, going to tell her. He was lost for words. So he decided, but before he lifted himself a little off her body he looked into her eyes. He kissed her slowly and whispered in her ear. ‘You were fantastic sweetie. You were totally lost in your sexual pleasures and I had no idea what to do. From that moment I put my mouth against your vagina, you were totally lost in another world.’

She looked at him and smiled. ‘Did you enjoy fucking me? How long did you last; you naughty boy?’ she asked.

‘I did not time it, but sure it was longer than ever you ever expected. Close to 30 minutes.’ He answered.

‘I’m wondering why I just felt my vagina being a little bit sore. So you banged me as hard as you could have, you little boy.’ She lied to him. She wasn’t sore, but she knew that he gave her a very satisfying fuck. ‘Do you like to fuck me again?’ she asked.

He stood up on his knees while he looked into her eyes. They were shining, full of love and desire, for more. ‘Yes I love to, but why don’t we do it after breakfast. I think both of us need a little rest, not to mention that we may have some natural obligations.’

Lydia seemed to accept, especially when Damianos ran to the bathroom. Lydia went to the second one.

They fucked again after they had enjoyed a lavish breakfast. She wanted to be on top as she wanted to enjoy the feeling of his master’s new fucking tool. The control he mastered was unbelievable in Lydia’s eyes. She had cum a few times and about half hour of good love making which both ended that last boot with strong orgasms.

She congratulated him and kissed him a few times while semen was still flowing out of her vagina. They made love before lunch when he fucked her from behind, before they decided to go and celebrate. When they returned Lydia drained what he had left by riding him, while she got on top.

Finally on Monday morning, before they were about to go down to university they made love. It was the best as they did it slowly and satisfied all there itches. The final climax was simultaneous. They exploded together. It was a great collaboration between the two people who orgasm’s together, while their bodies were entwined as one. Damianos pumped what he had left deep in his balls into her vagina, while a mixture of semen and sex juices flowed out of her vagina after they got disconnected.

During the week they saw each other very little. Lydia wanted to make progress with her studies. She also wanted Damianos to get back in line with the best. The days passed very quickly and Friday afternoon as they arrived at her apartment they immediately attended to each other’s needs. The made love, fucked and satisfied the hunger that had accumulated during the last few days, when they lived separately.

Lydia had made it clear that during the week days he will stay with his mum, and it worked.