All Comments on 'At Willow Falls'

by FyodorDildostoyevsky

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 1 year ago

Why really engrossing story of young love, exploration, discovery and feelings for each other. I m in my seventies but I still remember with happiness my first of feelings for my young partner, it wonderful and amazing, and your story of how they felt for and about each other rekindled those memories! Very well written and expressed! I loved it, thank you!

GschladtGschladtover 1 year ago

Beautifully written. The ambiguous tension between friends is a great subject, and masterfully rendered. I liked how you didn't fall into clichés, didn't have them all be virgins discovering themselves, but rather already sexual beings with a past.

FyodorDildostoyevskyFyodorDildostoyevskyover 1 year agoAuthor

Notes:

This is a re-write of a story I posted in 2015, when I was....a lot younger and totally stupid about sex and relationships. Today I'm only mostly stupid about those things. If anyone here remembers the original (called just "Willow Falls"), you're a real one. This new version has been switched from first to third person, most of the names have changed, and there's a ton of new scenes which add context to the relationships. It was edited by my endlessly talented, smoking hot girlfriend, who, in addition to guiding me towards a significantly more fleshed-out story, gave me an Ivy education on the erotica words that make her gag (eg; "slit" "globes" "rod" and more). A lot of this revising is so I can build more naturally to another story that I'm going to put out, called "ABC@123", following Ethan into college. It's not a direct sequel, but it'll have references to At Willow Falls and be kind of given context by it. Watch this space!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous