At Willow Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, they pulled apart. "Whatever you're thinking, I'm already ahead of you. In fact, you let me know if I'm being too bold," said Jada. Maggie's heart was in her throat, and all she could do was grab Jada and squeeze. They held each other for a long moment as the rain stepped up its pleasant charge.

"Should we get back to safety? I think Ethan can find his way back," Maggie said. She looked up at the dark haze over the moon, into a tunnel of mist and small drops, and felt like she could lift off and find the terminus of the rain in the clouds. Then, pulled by Jada, hands clasped tight, they returned to the water.

☙❧

Back at the shore, Ethan saw no sign of his friends. The fire was still twinkling beyond the waterfall, and he felt a wave of prickling heat as he imagined what must be unfolding inside. Gripping the condoms tightly he dove into the water, sounding like a massive washboard from below, thousands of raindrops piercing the surface every minute. He swam with long, broad strokes and surfaced at the other edge of the pool.

"Hey, welcome back!" said Tristan as Ethan pulled himself from the water to the cave.

The four of them were sitting around the fire. Tristan was pressed up against Katherine, Maggie was smoking a new blunt, and Jada sat near her watching the flames.

"Good to be back. I brought gifts," he said, and waved the bag at them.

Tristan looked at Ethan as though in physical pain. "Fuck dude, where were you ten minutes ago?"

Katherine patted his leg. "We could have, baby. I'm on the pill. I just wasn't feeling it, for our first time together."

Realization dawned on his face, then morphed into excitement. "We don't have to wear condoms? I fucking love you," he said. The two leaned in and kissed hard.

Ethan cocked an eyebrow at Maggie.

"Are they…?" he mouthed.

She nodded, and motioned him over to sit between herself and Jada. Jada scooched close, eliminating the gap between herself and Ethan. His cock responded immediately to her touch, and any cooling effects from the rain and the pool evaporated.

"After you left and it started raining, we swam back here. Those two," Maggie motioned to Tristan and Katherine who had descended into full-on make-out groping, "were having the talk, and now it looks like they're a thing. I guess they didn't consummate. I didn't know that until now."

Ethan held his tongue, trying to pretend that Tristan and Katherine's relationship status was the top subject on his mind. Jada put her hand on the small of his back, and his poker face broke down utterly.

"I left you a bit blue balled huh," she said, not asking.

"Blue balls are a myth," he whispered.

She took on a look of polite acquiescence. "Oh well in that case, I'll be on my way. Good day." They laughed together, and wearing a comic expression she leaned in to kiss Ethan, and very quickly it was not funny anymore. They'd kissed before, but never like this. He soon felt hands on his cock, and was surprised to feel others on his arms and chest. He opened his eyes to find that Jada was now straddling him, still with her lips locked to his, running her hands over his body. It was Maggie, kneeling on the right side of him, who had begun to slowly tug on his cock.

Then, Maggie did something miraculous. With her right hand running up and down Ethan's length, she took her left and grabbed Jada's inner thigh, finding her clit with an advancing finger and causing her kiss with Ethan to turn into a sucking gasp. Jada began to pulse up and down on top of him, finding Maggie's finger with her clit over and over, and Ethan soon felt, brushing a hint of her wetness across the tip of his cock as she did so. His blood surged, and he arched his hips slightly to increase the duration of that intimate contact. Maggie, in control of the pleasure of two people, felt very satisfied.

Ethan and Jada's makeout gave way to sighs and moans, and with a free hand, Ethan reached up to massage one of Jada's breasts. Her nipples hardened quickly under the touch. In response she moved one hand down from his shoulder, and began to lightly twist and brush his own nipple, a new sensation, and a welcome one. After some time, in tandem with Maggie's expert ministrations on his cock, the occasional sensation of Jada's pussy on the exposed head of his cock, and the breathless sound of Jada's pleasure, Ethan found himself dangerously close to completing the orgasm he had been edging towards earlier. Seeming to sense the impending event, Maggie moved her hands away from both lovers, and shifted her attention to a new task. In her hands was plastic, which she tore open and handed to a red-faced Jada. Just as soon as Ethan's brain had connected the requisite dots, his heart began to hammer like a machine. He reclined back, releasing the support of his arms to lie flat on the ground. Jada rolled the condom down his cock and settled over it just so, with his tip barely parting the lips of her pussy.

She brought her face towards Ethan's and whispered to him.

"You've gotta take it."

Ethan arched his back, and sank his cock home in one long, slow thrust. Through the condom he could feel a burning heat, but the barrier helped him restrain his pent-up load. Jada gasped as he entered her and shifted her legs, folding them at his side, pressing her ass hard into him, and him even deeper into her pussy. Neither moved for a long, bodiless moment. Then, she began to rock back and forth against him. Her quickening breath morphed rapidly into a drawn out moan, which ended on a whimper, then built again as she deepened the movement of her hips. Ethan thought he could feel her heartbeat in the heat of her pussy, almost as fast as his own. He was lost in the smell of her, her sounds, the shape of her back and the curve of her ass, the slight flare of her ribs, even the little mole on her right nipple. Every feature of her, every motion was distilled and concentrated into the feeling she was giving to him through her pussy, into his cock.

Jada moved intuitively, mapping out Ethan's unfamiliar shape by squeezing and shifting while holding him fast inside her. She drove her clit against him with every forward stroke, and the feeling made her burn from her stomach to the tips of her ears. Her eyes were closed and half obscured by her damp hair, curls clinging to her face. Ethan massaged her legs, reaching around and exploring the softness of her ass, and they fucked like it was the only thing they knew.

Within seconds, much quicker than she'd expected, Jada felt a sudden increase in the shivering heat which was rolling through her body. "Cumming," she said softly, and took a few final, jerky thrusts against him. She blushed down her chest and face, her body wracked and shaking, moaning so high she almost couldn't be heard, repeating "Oh god, oh god, oh god," as she plummeted into pleasure. She covered Ethan in her cum before the last waves of her orgasm finally crashed over her. She collapsed down, elbows on Ethan's chest, and felt her pussy spasm, tightening and releasing around his cock. She floated in the no-time she could rarely achieve on her own, feeling deeply satisfied with herself.

"You need to kiss me right now," came a voice, Maggie's, from a forgotten position at the pair's side. She leaned in, overcome with hunger, and her lips collided with Jada's, all the built up lust of her voyeurism and their coupling on the shore bursting forth from her. Jada recovered quickly from the daze of her orgasm, and happily began to reciprocate her friend's kiss. Semi-aware she began again to subtly rock her hips against Ethan, who moaned lightly, letting her know that her small movements were having an outsized effect. Maggie met his gaze, and her eyes flashed. With a fluid movement, still swirling Jada's tongue against her own, Maggie swung a leg over Ethan's face and sat her pussy directly on his mouth. She smelled like river water, sweat, and indescribable arousal. Holy shit, was the only thought he could conjure.

Ethan composed himself, took firm hold of her thighs, and re-introduced her pussy to his tongue. This was completely different from the experience they'd had in that bathroom: there was no shame, no veneer of teasing or forced casualness. Those feelings had been chased away, burned up by the realization of a shared lust that bowled them over with its intensity. Maggie and Jada lost themselves completely in each other, nearly forgetting Ethan, but usinghim, fucking his body as a proxy for each other. Maggie's hand had traveled to Jada's pussy, and Jada eagerly ground herself against her fingers, pleasuring her throbbing clit as Ethan filled her up and applied rhythmic pressure to her G-spot.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon-" Ethan said, speaking around Maggie's drenched pussy. His cock was throbbing now, and had been for what felt like an eternity, balanced on the razor's edge of his own bursting. And just like that, the balance toppled, and he plunged into the swelling, rising, boiling sensation that poured forth. Ethan cried out, throwing his hips against Jada's body, flooding the condom with cum. The two women on top of him slowed their movements to witness his orgasm, and as he crossed the summit his body collapsed and an aching moan escaped his mouth. A series of intense shudders followed, each shooting pleasure through him all the way to his toes and fingertips. The last wave billowed over him, and the world felt snug and hazy, everything in its right place.

Jada regarded him, smiling at his closed eyes and contented smile. She knew in that moment, without anything like sadness, that this felt like a worthy culmination of an old desire. Her intentions were realized; the closure she had sought was found. She loved Ethan, and truly enjoyed making love with him, but when she gazed at the man on the floor she saw an old friend, a dear one to be sure, but nothing more intense than that. She looked up, and her heart fluttered. Now, more than ever, she knew she could be bold.

Gently, Jada moved off of Ethan. "Lay down," she said to Maggie, who followed her instruction. The cave floor was smooth beneath Maggie's back, and pleasantly warm from the fire.

Jada had never eaten pussy before but realized as she settled down between Maggie's legs, that she had wanted to for as long as she could remember. What's been done to me that I liked? she thought, as she set herself in front of the task. Hmm. The insides of her own thighs were quite sensitive, but sometimes too tickly. She liked small bites more than fluttery kisses. Maggie did as well, it seemed. This is good. She alternated from thigh to thigh, moving in with each bite closer towards Maggie's beautiful wetness. Maggie tangled her hands in Jada's hair, begging for it, murmuring words that evaded Jada's hearing. Jada felt the heat of Maggie's pussy as strong as the campfire, as she moved her mouth in and made contact.

Jada, who had tasted her own pussy before, thought she knew what she was in for. When Maggie's scent touched her nose and beset her lips, she saw a new color entirely. Her friend smelled like incense, copper mixed with spices, revealing a light astringent taste as Jada's tongue lapped forward. Maggie was a forbidden citrus with juices that could run down one's chin, and Jada's body shuddered as she realized how intensely different, and deeply arousing, another person's taste could be. Her delicate movement began between Maggie's labia and drew slowly upward, lifting her clit with her tongue and passing over it to the tight ridge of Maggie's hood. This exploratory motion, Jada thought, could be an excellent indicator of Maggie's particular—

"Jada." Maggie had pushed herself up on her forearms and spoke in less bleary tones. "This is gonna be so, so wonderful some other time. Right now I need you to suck my clit and get two fingers inside me, like three inches in, and just go insane on my G-spot. Ok?"

Sparing only the briefest second for hurt pride, Jada nodded. This was her mission. She readjusted, so the fore and middle fingers of her hand grazed Maggie's pussy, and after a brief teasing stillness, rewarded with a stiffened grip in her hair, slipped her fingers through Maggie's entrance. At first, intending to push only slightly inside, she found herself easily taken up to the middle knuckle: Maggie's eyes shot wide and she tossed her head back. Her pussy was completely and utterly soaked. Jada moved her face back down, pursing her lips and securing Maggie's clit between them. She began to suck gently while running circles with her tongue, a move she associated very fondly with her brother's college buddy Niko.

As her lips worked, she pressed deeper into Maggie's pussy, until the pads of her fingers swept across the telltale ridges of her lover's G-spot. Maggie moaned deeply and depressed herself against the floor, willing Jada's ministrations to increase in pressure. Jada responded by curling the tips of her fingers. That slight movement vaulted Maggie's back up in a bow, and she drove her pussy against Jada's mouth with a high, breathy cry. The task for Jada now was simply to stay attached; Maggie was not a relaxed lover. Every last little graze of her tongue on Maggie's clit or renewed purchase of Jada's fingers deep inside her added a lightning bolt to Maggie's late summer thunderstorm. Her clit first: a hot, skin-tingling orgasm which shuddered its way inside her, releasing sweat from her palms and catching her breath in her upper chest. This, coupled with a perfect stroke from Jada's curled fingers, released the vaster stores of pleasure which were crowding every inner part of her, rolling and swelling out from her G-spot. The sensation held her for almost a half-minute; eternity to Jada and the party of onlookers. She was near silent as she came, but her gratification was perhaps the greatest of any of the friends that night. At last, the bundled tension began to release from her body. Jada, feeling an intense mixture of arousal and shaky self-consciousness, waited for Maggie to droop into stillness before pulling away. She extracted her fingers and wet face gingerly, not wanting to disturb her lover. Maggie appeared to be a glowing puddle, breathing heavily with closed eyes.

There was absolute stillness in the cave.

"Holy fucking shit," said someone from Jada's side, at long last. She turned her face slightly. It was Katherine, sitting still nude, with her mouth agape. "That was honestly so impressive."

"I…yeah. Can't believe that dumbass missed it," said Tristan. He was sitting next to Katherine. Jada could see in their faces that despite the show all they could think about was the closeness of the other. It looked like the start of something special. The noted dumbass was seemingly asleep with one arm skewed over his eyes, still in the position Jada had left him in.

"Ethan!" called Katherine, her voice echoing slightly against the cave ceiling.

"What? Sorry! What?" he awoke with a little spasm, moving his arm down and looking around with heavy lids. "Oh god, did I fall asleep?"

"You fell asleep as hard as I'm gonna…as hard as you're gonna cum later," said Maggie, pointing woozily at Jada. "Well, that didn't make sense, but you can fill in the blanks. Who has the water."

Everyone looked around: Ethan slightly confused, Jada embarrassed and happy, Maggie immersed in post-orgasmic bliss. Katherine and Tristan cradled each other, tending to a new feeling like a flame between them. The five friends saw each other newly, all gorgeous, with red cheeks and bright eyes, cast in soft shadows by the dwindling fire.

"Should we go clean up?" asked Tristan. He was not the only one drenched in sweat, cumstained, and smudged with smoke.

"Last one in spots the weed?" said Maggie.

They looked out past the waterfall, where it was fully night. Clean, cool air was flowing through the cave entrance. One by one they smiled, took running starts, and dove through the veil, out into the water of Willow Falls beyond.