All Comments on 'Atelier Dreams'

by LKWilliams

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
A lovely, loving ...

... and well-told story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 STARS BORING

Don't give up your government job or welfare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave it a 5

for your effort and content. Love the idea you pissed off the biggest asshole on here, dear annoy we all know who you are.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Riviting

I thought this was a very good story and kept one reading on to see what would happen. It didn't turn out the way I thought it might but I really liked how it turned out. As for anonymous I think he is a thorn for every writer and sorry to say but I don't know who it is.

visioneervisioneerover 8 years ago

An excellent story that patiently develops the characters and explores their troubled power exchange relationship in a thoughtful and substantive way. Rarely is this done well on Lit. I particularly enjoyed that you took us into the domme's atelier and used her paintings of her sub as a window into their relationship. 5 stars.

GorzaGorzaover 8 years ago
Marvellous and unique story

Thank you for writing this story

There are all sorts of things about it that are difficult.

Lesbian BDSM is pretty niche, but you write with such compassion that the beauty of the relationship shows through. As this is a piece of erotica, I think the sex could be cranked up a bit. Don't get me wrong, I think the sex in this is great, but I would have thought Mistress could have been even more imaginative and dirty with her own willing Pet.

The story is perhaps a bit longer than many on Lit, but I had no problem keeping on reading. If you had written it a bit longer, perhaps eight pages, it might have been good to split into two chapters with a 'cliffhanger' at the end of the first. All I mean by that is that I finished reading and wanted more of their story.

That beginning -- untagged dialogue without any preamble -- is a brave choice. I think you pulled it off well; it drew me in, intrigued about who these people were. I think writing dialogue is your strength. However, you only described Mistress's accent part way through, and by that time I had heard her speak without knowing that. A little hint early on, and making her use distinctive words and phrases would have implanted that accent better.

Description is perhaps the thing I feel I needed to read a little more of. I wanted to know what the atelier looked like, what the special bedroom looked like, what the characters looked like. Everything was strongly cerebral, and that was good, but I felt it needed a few more visuals to help realise it.

I loved the fact that Pet is a chemist, an intelligent, educated woman of her own means. It gave complexity to a dom/sub line that could just be about total power of one over another, rather than willing submission.

If there's a second chapter, I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intriguing

This story has a dreamy, poetic quality that kept me reading it. Even though I don't know or care anything about lesbian BDSM, the sex was highly erotic and the scarcity of graphic words, for me, increased the eroticism. The leisurely pace of the story unfolding, the dreams and vivid descriptions are very enjoyable. This is BEAUTIFULLY written, which made the tiny slips into bad grammar glaring. Not trying to nitpick, but your Pet is an educated woman who wouldn't say - "Mistress and ME were cuddling on the couch." or "...you're much more wonderful and beautiful than ME." In both cases it should be "I" and not "me." Over all, 5*. Loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
serious make-up sex

This piece is very different from most on this site - much more serious, literary, intellectual. I doubt there are many stories here that use words like endocrine or phenotype! The danger is that it may not be understood - does everyone know what 'atelier' means?

The relationship is good, a mix of love, lust and abuse.

The ending seems a bit weak, rather twee, and I didnt like the f-word filled first section - in fact I nearly gave up at that point. Some bits of the story dont seem very realistic or convincing, but I suppose they're not meant to be.

Anon94, responding to LKW request for feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
...

amazing i love it.. i hope you to make new stories soon

Randee1958Randee1958over 8 years ago
Wow.

Thank You. I'm not into BDSM. That said I really enjoyed this tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous