All Comments on 'Athena'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
mesmerizing

please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

she already has, second chapter is on her patreon. I think it will come out sometime next month

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Sweetest Devotion?

Interesting characterisation. Not of Robin because he is the epitome of the submissive for a dominant transsexual. The characterisation of Athena is different from the norm and I would be surprised if she isn’t based on a real person. She’s a sociopath but at least she doesn’t have a potty mouth.

This instalment was a nice read although very predictable and easily leads into a sequel. I wouldn’t have thought that things will turn out very well for Robin but I’ll be interested to see what happens because I’m assuming this is just a two part story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2/5

pretty straightforward. i wouldn't say this story cracks your top ten, as it's super predictable and your stories are usually very interesting, but I always enjoy reading your work regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not my fave, but at least it has a part two

too many of your stories feel like an intro, or part one of...

For instance, you did a good job building the story for A Fresh Start, but then just dropped it after barely starting a sex scene.

Please spend more time on your stories, flesh them out and fill out the 'then what happened?' and I think you'll be very happy with the response you get.

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Would love to see a continuation out of this

Interesting to say the least, I would love to see where you take this. Love your writing style!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Athena Series Info