Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm not gay." He said, voice shaking, like a girls Athena thought.

"That wasn't the question baby... Would you suck a cock? If it meant you got to spend the night with me? Imagine that, a night in bed with Athena..."

Robin felt pressured but deep down knew he'd do anything for just another second with her, "Y-yes?"

"Good." She said, then grinned sitting up, tapping her knuckle on the window divider between the back of the limo and the driver, it buzzed down a couple of inches and she spoke, "Whenever you're ready, and take the scenic route, I want to see the city."

The driver nodded and the divider buzzed back up, the thrum of the engine kicking in as the car eased forward and she grinned as she sat up, moving away from him along the seat, "Ready to suck that cock?"

"T-the driver?" Robin asked staring across at her, her cheeks flushed, her thighs splayed.

She grinned and shook her head, "Not quite my little fanboy."

She reached down to her loose-fitting trousers and fed a hand inside, her hand rummaging almost obscenely down her pants before she pulled the elasticated band of the pants up and fished out what she had been hiding.

Robin's eyes went wide as he stared at her cock, thick and hooded it flopped half-hard against her stomach, her hand wrapped tightly around its base, pointing it lazily towards him.

"Well? You going to suck my cock or what?" She said, her beautiful voice edged by playfulness and impatience.

Uncertain, but seeing no other option but to give her what she wanted he set his bottle and book down, leaning forward towards her across the seat, drawing closer to the meaty log of his idols waiting cock.

"Wait..." She said softly and he looked up, hopeful of some sort of a reprieve, or at least an explanation, anything that would help with the conflict that was floating around inside of him, but she motioned with her free hand to the other side of the limo, "Bring me another beer, first."

Hesitating only for a moment he nodded meekly, moving to stand but her soft voice called him up short.

"Ah ah ah!" She sang in a sing-song voice that could've been right out of one of her tunes, "Crawl."

Robin sank to his hands and knees and crawled slowly to the back of the limo, giving her a wonderful view of his peachy ass before he picked up a beer, turning around and crawling back towards the beautiful Athena, her pants lowered now around her ankles, her thighs splayed to show her heavy balls and hung length which she stroked, clearly enjoying his subservient behaviour.

"You're going to be a real good boy for Athena, aren't you? Going to do everything I say?" She teased, using her name to continuely convey the position he was in, reaching a hand out for the beer, which he gave her, leaving him kneeling between her legs, his face close to her shaft, so close now that he could see each ridge and vein, a drop of pre wetting the skin that hooded her cherry tip.

"Y-yes." He said, without having to think about it, completely in her power as if a spell was cast on him, though he knew it was merely who she was that gave her such absolute control.

She grinned and released her cock, which remained standing straight of its own volition, only slightly curved downwards as it throbbed, "Mm," she twisted the cap off of the bottle and threw it to the ground with a tinkle, "Then suck my cock baby, and don't worry if you see me with my phone out, I'll just be videoing you."

He blushed and reached out his hands, pausing for only a second, feeling the warmth of her cock without even having to touch it, until he finally gave in and closed his hands around her cock, both his slender hands gripping her length, one over the other, only the tip of her cock remaining visible over his grip.

Athena let out a long low sigh as she relaxed back in her seat, phone in one hand, held up towards him, her beer in her other hand which she sipped at contentedly, watching the slim, fair-skinned boy between her thick tanned thighs.

"Robin?" She said, voice low and he looked up at her, having to tear his eyes away from the python he held in his hands, "Did I say stroke it?"

"N-no..." he said softly looking down and taking in the detail of her length, thicker at the base and growing only slightly more slender the higher he looked, blossoming out suddenly into an especially thick tip, hooded by her foreskin, only a rosy patch of her tip visible, moist with a drop of something glistening.

He parted his full lips and angled her cock slightly downward, opening his mouth wide as he took her cock into his mouth, avoiding letting it touch any part of his mouth or tongue, but feeling the heat of its presence all the same.

Unable to avoid the inevitable and not wanting to disappoint her, he closed his mouth around her cock, feeling the ridge of the tip within his lips, signifying that despite how full his mouth felt, he had only taken the head between his lips.

Athena let out a moan and set her beer down on the seat beside her, propping it up but not particularly caring if it spilt as she pushed her the long part of her blonde hair behind her ear, giving her a clearer view of the slender black haired boy during his first performance for her.

"Yeah, ooh your mouth feels so good Robin baby, pull down with your hands, I want to feel your tongue moving around my tip..."

He did as she bid, pulling down with his hands so the hood of her cock rolled back in his mouth, his tongue feeling the change from the textured soft warmth of the hood to the silky smooth firmness of her cherry tip.

Despite his confliction about sucking a cock, the overpowering urge was just to please her, to disregard any and all reservations he had and to forget his own desires. After all, he was nothing compared to her, and so were his wants and needs.

Without needing to be prompted he began to suck, not really knowing what he was supposed to do, but trying to mimic what had been done to him in the past with his fleeting partners.

"Oooh baby, yes, such a good boy, sucking Athena's cock like that..." She purred low and as he looked up, he couldn't see her eyes, so looked instead into the camera lens pointed at him, Athena letting out a soft chuckle as she closed her thighs a little, not enough to squish him, but enough that he had to move his elbows up to rest on her plush thighs.

"Yeah look into the camera baby, you look so good with a cock in your mouth, does it taste good?"

Slowly he dragged his tongue up the underside of her shaft, as if noticing the taste for the first time, it wasn't musky or nasty like he had thought sucking cock would be like, but he could certainly taste a light saltiness and a unique flavour, a mix he thought of her sweat from her show and the bead of pre he had seen before he had taken it into his mouth. It didn't taste nice, but he knew that wasn't the correct answer.

Athena grinned as she looked at her phone screen, watching the cute boy nod in response, a soft 'mhmm', escaping around her cock as he slid his lips up and down over the silky wet tip of her cock.

"I knew you'd love it... One hand on my cock the other on my balls, and go deeper. I want you to choke on my cock for me." She instructed, picking up her beer and taking another long swig as she watched him work.

He shifted one hand down feeling the egg-sized orbs in their soft hairless sack and lifted them in his hand, caressing them gently as he stroked her cock, closing his eyes and pushing his own head down further, feeling the thick tip press deeper and deeper into his mouth, his lips wetting fresh inches of her length as his mouth was spread further open to accommodate her impressive girth.

"Deeper, come on." She urged and she let out a low moan as he obeyed, pressing deeper and deeper until he felt her uncannily thick tip pressing against the entrance to his throat.

He let out a whimpering noise as, on reflex, he gagged, choking around her cock, the sensation drawing another gorgeous moan from her red lips. He moved to pull back up but she pushed her hips up to keep herself as deep as possible in his mouth.

Gasping he pulled himself free of her cock, coughing and panting, a line of spit connecting his outstretched tongue to her cherry tip which pulsed and throbbed, needily, his hand still gripping the shiny length, though his palm slid easily over the skin, massaging his spit into her.

"Go on baby, don't be shy now, I want you to suck it till you get your reward... You want that too, don't you?" She grinned, urging her hips up and down a little, making him stroke her cock.

Panting still he moved forward, taking her length back into his mouth, easier this time, his lips rolling down the slick shaft, feeling each ridge and vein under his tongue and lips as he sucked, bobbing his head up and down, always going a little too far down, enough to make him gag just a little like she wanted, his shoulders hunching a little each time he did so.

"Mm just like that, fuck that feels so good!" She let out a long low sigh before swigging her drinking, letting him work and feeling the world sway around her, a combination of the drive, alcohol and pleasure coursing through her body as this hot boy worshipped her like the desperate fanboy slut eager to please that he was, even if he hadn't fully realised that yet.

Every city she went to there was a fan like him somewhere, keen but shy and reserved, fanatic in their love for her but without all the shrieking and screaming that she was none too fond of. But this one, this Robin was something special. Typically she would end up in the back of her limo and back at her hotel with a barely legal teen slut of a girl always leading to a night of intense passion in which she would them until she was done with them, so easy to discard afterwards.

But this boy while shy and innocent, was eager and obedient, not caring what she asked him to do, even on camera and despite his obvious reservations. And on top of that, she hadn't been kidding earlier, his art was absolutely spectacular and she genuinely wanted to see more of it.

She smirked to herself about her own thoughts, usually she would be thinking about parting a fans thighs and pounding them into a weak well-used stupor, but with this one she wanted to see him fetching her drinks, sketching her nude, forced to wash her in the shower, their nude bodies pressed together, not like her at all, maybe it'd be worth holding onto this boy, at least for a couple of long sweaty nights.

She bit her lip and moaned again as he held her cock deeper in his mouth for a few long moments, "Ooh fuck baby, you're going to make me nut soon..." She focused the camera on his face, "Come on, look up here into the camera again, give me something sweet to jack off to later."

He fluttered his lashes as he settled his eyes on the cold black lens of the camera and he heard her moan again as he took a deep drag on her length, tasting more of her pre, his cheeks caving in as he sucked hard, his hands still diligently working her length and caressing her heavy, cum filled balls.

"Mm, baby, here it comes, ah! You ah, better not waste a drop..." She said, voice a little ragged as she focused on keeping her phone steady, recording every delicious detail as he went down on her and, to her delight, prepared to swallow her cum.

Robin wanted to squeeze his eyes closed tight as he felt her cock harden almost to steel in his hands, her balls twitching as she got ready to give him his 'reward', but he couldn't, he could only stare up into the camera lens, looking every bit the eager little cock sucker she wanted him to be.

"A-ah, fuck yes! Swallow my cum you little slut!" She ordered bluntly, her voice quivering, pleasure shooting through her as Robin felt the journey begin, the way her balls pulled up closer to her body for a moment, the sudden swelling of her shaft in his hand, then the sudden pulse of something hot and viscous filling his mouth.

Before he even had time to register the taste he was forced to swallow, the pulses of heat coming thick and fast, washing over his tongue to slide down his slender, receptive throat.

Athena bit her lip, moving the camera to the side slightly to get a different angle and so she could watch him with her own eyes, his eyes following the camera as she looked on, her cock between his lips, his cheeks swelling out with her load then deflating as he emptied each mouthful down his throat, which noticeably bulged as he swallowed.

It tasted how he thought her cock would've, musky and salty, odd in its bitterness, it wasn't bad enough to make him gag, but it certainly wasn't pleasant. Nevertheless. he gulped down mouthful after mouthful feeling the heat of it settle in his stomach.

it had seemed to last forever, but he began to feel the torrent of hot cum subside as she emptied the last of her load in his waiting mouth, his hand milking her, drawing out every single drop he could from her throbbing cock.

She relaxed deep back into her seat, panting hard and feeling so much better for his efforts, she grinned a little as he continued to suckle on the tip of her cock, even as her cock became softer in his hand, losing its steely edge.

"So, ah, what did you think of sucking cock?" She asked, her voice teasing, her camera still trained on him as he pulled her wilting cock from between his plush lips, letting the slick spit lubed member rest on the warmth of his face.

He had hated it, hated that he had done it for her so easily, "I loved it Athena... It was so much fun..." He heard himself say and she chuckled.

"Oh yeah? And what did you think about the taste of my cum?" Her voice was soft, playful even, knowing.

It had been disgusting, he'd wanted to spit out every drop she'd given her, but when he spoke, like hers his voice came out soft, as if he was purposefully emphasising his own femininity, "It tasted so good..." he said a little breathless, squeezing her heavy balls drawing a low moan from her then massaging her semi-hard cock from its root to the tip, a single milky drop of cum appearing at the slit which he caught on his tongue, to show his love for it.

"Mm, you're such a good fucking boy..." she purred, "Do you want to suck my cock again?"

He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, despising everything about this, about what he was doing, about what he was saying. But it was Athena, really Athena! So instead of answering he let go of her cock, letting it rest softly against her thigh, the tip once again hidden by its hood as he moved down, closing his eyes in frustration with himself as he gently kissed one of her heavy nuts then sucked, drawing one into his mouth where his tongue bathed it, a process he repeated in turn with the other over the course of a few minutes.

"Oooh fuck." She moaned softly, seeing stars as she urged her ass forward on the chair, spreading her thighs and giving him better access to her heavy balls which he worshipped. She waited until he was seemingly finished, simply kissing tenderly at her sack, "I'll take that as a big yes... You ever been fucked in the ass Robin baby?"

He looked up at her, eyes wide as he nuzzled his lips into the softness of her smooth sack, then shook his head slowly.

"Well you're going to come back to my hotel room and I'm going to ruin your sweet little ass with my thick meaty cock... Going to turn you into a little cock sleeve... How does that sound?" She smirked.

His gaze glanced between her cock, the camera lens and her face, he wanted her, wanted her so bad it hurt, but the thought of taking this, of doing that, he couldn't think, he couldn't speak.

She must've recognised the conflict because when she spoke next her voice already had a tone of victory to it, "Because, you know, if you were okay with me fucking your tight little sweet ass, I might even want to keep you around, let you be my boyfriend, imagine that Robin... You could be Athena's boyfriend... Now. tell Athena what you want."

He leaned up a little, his face so beautifully feminine with soft features, a few strands of his black hair haven fallen from behind his ears, his doe-like eyes wide, his voice almost quivering.

"P-please Athena, please fuck me. I'll do anything..."

"Mm, I know you will baby." She smiled. Tonight was going to be a good night.

****

Many thanks to my patrons for their continued support!

12