Atlantis Revealed Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caspian
Caspian
14 Followers

"Go?" I asked, disappointed. I had hoped we'd only just begun. "No, you must. I cannot be found out - I'm not a tester: I can just spot men. If I don't return to the Island as a virgin, I'll be outlawed."

"Outlawed?"

"I mustn't have sex: I wouldn't be honoured as a patriot, wouldn't get anything for my work here. I'd have to go and live out in the mountains with other criminals, and wouldn't have any voting rights."

"I see."

"You must go before I am tempted..."

"Okay." I sounded disheartened.

"We'll meet again. I know you will be chosen. You are amazing."

"How can you know? You've never done it before."

"I know. You will be chosen, so we will meet again, and the next time, when I am on the island, we can go all the way."

"Promise me this," I said just before she closed her door on me. "I can't guarantee that you're telling me the truth, but I don't want to accuse you of being a liar. Just do something for me, will do?"

"What?" she asked.

"If you're intent on your baby-testing-stealing activities...just do it in another town, will you?"

*

I left in the most bizarre frame of mind I had ever been in: had I just allowed an insane criminal back out on the streets, or was my life about to change in ways I could never have imagined? Those pictures had seemed very real: perhaps she was telling the truth.

All I could do was sit and wait. I decided: if nothing happened in a few weeks, I'd track her down again and alert the authorities. But what if she was telling the truth? What if I really was to go to some lost island of some Amazon-type nation? My cock hardened at the thought.

Caspian
Caspian
14 Followers
12