All Comments on 'Atta Girl'

by adamlily1972

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What..

The Fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

love the humiliation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start

But it got really creepy very quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish I could scrub my brain.

Dude, seriously, this is some weird ass shit, I was just hoping for some hot foreplay between partners, but this was totally not what I expected. Idk if this kinda thing turns you on or whatever, but with me, it just made me feel sick inside the whole way through. I was waiting for some kind of snap back to reality at the end of something like that, but in the end it just made me want to cry for her. Even being a guy, I did not feel any connection with the ungodly husband whatsoever.

I know that I'm being pretty nasty about this, and also this comment's getting ridiculously long. It's just that I found this piece of erotica so twisted and present an attitude towards women that most other guys in this day and age would find disgusting.

On a lighter note (cough) the writing itself was very good, and I highly respect your talent as an author of erotic fiction. I would just urge you to write some content that reflects the modern sexual freedom of men and women. Because, let's be honest, there's nothing hotter than a girl with some power.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
strange story

I kinda liked it. But I won't look for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That got very dark...

This was very well written... But I get very turned off by an abusive partner. It took a very mean spirited turn. That kind of betrayal is pretty monstrous. You're a skilled writer, but I kind of wished I would have known how depressing and infuriating this was in advanced.

adamlily1972adamlily1972over 8 years agoAuthor
To anonymous of 1/21/16

Hi--I think you're right--I should have given a preamble about the turn it took. My apologies that I didn't do that. Still learning as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time I've read something and thought, "wow,.this is evil."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous