All Comments on 'Attack of the Chakra Witches Ch. 01'

by Nocturnal_Ferret

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grabbing the turf?

More likely he was jambing his fingers thru her eyes, blinding her and as she rolled off in pain, he choked her to death and made his escape. The problem with this nonsense is that you don't seem to think the men will do anything to fight back. People kill people in these situations. And in those situations, men don't have erections. They're scared, worried and as flaccid as a wet noodle. Badly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At Anon

Chill broham.

It's not your story. The author can write it however the hell he or she wants.

Also, too; I notice that the antagonists being hermaphroditic Amazons with glowing schlongs didn't bother you as being unrealistic, but rather the lack of resistance of the protagonists seems to have set you off.

Very telling.

Very telling indeed.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeabout 7 years ago

Yeah, the first Anonymous commentor is well-known around here for his childish and petty criticisms of every story he comes across. Regulars know who he is; he made the mistake of staying logged into his account and commenting a few times a while back. He has no life other than to shitpost in the comment sections of dirty stories on the Internet. It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excited to see where this goes ^^

pretty good, I like the sort of stories where the victim is reluctant at first but then learns to love what theyre becoming and thats what I see happening to the men here, cant wait to see what kind of messy situations they get into o3o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Guess this died an unnatural death

Promising story that fades away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous